What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi firegod

by this spring my wcsd will be inbred. there is 2 main phenos. green and purple.

all my bx's were done with little clones. leaving enough for me to select for breeding and a couple for long time supporters of med-man brand customer appreciation.

most of my releases to date have been f-2's and f-3's.

when i grew from seed, i actually liked variation in the genetics. a 10 pack of beans would deliver 5 different jars of varying effects, taste and aromas etc.

this year i will have bulk inbred strains and still keep with wicked f-1's of hybrids of my clone onlies

med-man

FIREGOD

i didnt know if these were f1s . i thought they were but so many descriptions.

have you noticed mutations?

btw... i do like variations sometimes as it makes it more interesting. the genetic swing of these is diverse. i will take pics tonight and post

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi firegod

to be honest, i sprout 1000's of seeds, and dont encounter any mutations short of runts and still borns. the odd twin, thats about it. i can take a picture of my latest grow for you, 25 wcsd bx2, all uniform, vigorus, and stanky

maybe start more then 2 seeds next time :) lol

med-man

FIREGOD

:watchplant:Wtf are u talkin about 2 seeds? I germed 26 seeds:)

Its all good Bro,,,
That just let me know how fukd up I'm gonna get lol

2 seeds,,,,,:laughing:

Maybe I'll have and extremely potent 1 in a million with one of the short bus seedlings :)

FIREGOD

Maybe they been acclimated to coco ? Sometimes plants will have a memory of how it was grown over successive generations and adjusted to an easier less restrictive medium. In my soil mix they have to work a tad harder.
Coco is almost like them floating. If I make seed they will have a memory of not having it so ez , so they will adapt n the next gen will most likely be down wit my soil mix.

Anyway my friend,,, I'm not the least bit worried or confused. Just curious n learning some new gear that basicly has no or very little info. Its a fun ride tho...

FIREGOD

What's the differences between ladybug bubba and the ones I picked out.

Thinking sour Jackle , n lime kush so far, try into think of something else to compliment these that I already bought.

mack 10

Veteran
wcsd,,,
2 runts ,,,, one with 4 lil leaves pertruding from the cotyledon & the other with 3.

1 with a dwarf leaf one one side,,, 1 with a twisted leaf on one side,,,

ca-rrazy
descriptions vary

descript one...
west coast sour diesel -(my sour d mom x conkushion). one of the strongest smelling strains today. sour smell will penetrate concrete. look for diesel fuel smelling plants in vegetative growth to know which is the definitive keeper plant.

descript two,,,
An award winner at the 2013 Treatiing Yourself Conference.
Indoor
SFU nerd clone - unkown afghanica - 9-10 weeks flowering - a real diesel, not the 007 or commercial beasters or sweet nyc types. smells like gas, kerosene, diesel. very potent. big yield, fast growth. charcoal filters will not mask the odor.

descript three,,,
thank god i was gifted this cut and kept it - easily took second place - breeders cup - ty expo 2013

overwhelming fuel factor

very vigorous, huge yielder, kerosene smell and taste. a bit sweeter then most kushes i encounter. more like kerosene. unknown bc clone only

descript four,,,
west coast sour diesel - by far one of the most potent afghanicas i have ecountered. if you want cannabis "psychosis" this is the one. vigorous growth, tons of branching. big yields, big plants, big stretch in bloom. neon green buds with very electric orange hairs. the kerosene aroma will penetrate brick and concrete walls 4 weeks to harvest. not recommended for illegal growers, as a bust is imminent, even with triple charcoal protection. i used a nice, vigorus, fuely male as a donor. i wouldnt doubt if the clone is a skunk kush hybrid. but who really knows? 65-70 days.

Quiet a few descriptions for 1 strain? What's the skinny Medman?
For me if I buy some seeds as big bud I want them all to be big bud, variation is fine as long as its within the strain, meaning some will have a stronger taste/smell but it will be in the same ballpark of big bud.

FIREGOD

This too,,, so many differences than mgm thread? I'm confused as most seem to be same stuff

This is from the growyourown blogspot

med-mans MGM Genetics
med grade marijauna genetics:

med-mans head band - a very special sfv og kush x the original sour diesel. 3 phenos, all amazing: 60-77 days subject to grower, conditions and phenotype.

pain killer -(conkushion x og kush). powerfull, the name speaks for itself. 60-70 days.

purple pain killer - (conkushion x purple kush). the afghani in the pk mom brings color, stoutness and vigour to the cross. 65-70 days.

west coast sour diesel -(my sour d mom x conkushion). one of the strongest smelling strains today. sour smell will penetrate concrete. look for diesel fuel smelling plants in vegetative growth to know which is the definitive keeper plant.

lime kush - (sour bubble x x18). the x18 adds vigour and girth to the slower smaller and very stinky sour bubble. the perfect hybrid. very potent. sour bubble is accepted to be stronger then og kush. 40-50 days.

conkushion - (og kush x afghani). the best for migraines especially for post concussion syndrome. this plant can be smoked all day with increased effect. zero immunity. 45-65 days. the longer the better but can be taken earlier for a more up beat effect.

med-mans master kush - (elite master kush clone x conkushion). look for the biggest fastest growers with the piney smell for the definitive phenotype. 45-65 days.

insomnia - (mazar i sherif x med-mans headband) - the mazar brings a lights out effect to the strength of the headband.

jack tripper - (karma jack x conkushion) - the jack herer adds so much to the cross. smell, look, size and effect being the most prominent features, a perfect blend of 2 power houses old and new. 60-75 days.

jack band - (karmas jack x med mans headband) - two classics unite, a perfect blend of power and strength. very complimenting parents. 70-80 days.

sour jackle - (sour bubble x karmas jack). arguably two of the most potent kinds . the jack invigorates the smaller slower sour bubble. more then a couple keeper types, subject to the palate of the producer, 56-70 days
Posted by med-man at 1:28 AM 2 comments:

FIREGOD

I been trying to get some info but no real reply...no word on tastes ,smells or effect differences,,, kinda flyin on faith.
I thought I was getting f¹ seeds. Don't really care because its all fun ,,,just would like to see clearly but with the name changes n descriptions being different . I just want to enjoy them but still like to know what's real....

The response I got was. like I only did 2 beans like i m stupid lol. Dude,,, I been growing since 1990.... not born in 1990
Before Overgrow was even around so I have knowledge and experience n been a part of everything as it happened. Memery,BC growers assoc,Seedswapclub,Bog, Slim, Ziggy,Mota,RCsStairway,Krusty ,Train1 etc etc

No man,,, people buy stuff because the want to experience what everybody talked about.
Buying a strain is like buying a specific thing,,, something that you want to see and experience. When you buy beefsteak tomatoes they are all identical. When I buy seeds from a breeder I look at what I get and I'm just not used to this amount of variation. I am from the school of " to release a strain " means its been stabilised and worked on,, unless stated. I thought you sold f1 seeds because of the importance you state in you videos to use f1s so I thought that's what you sold me. That's why I wondered about mutations.
If you said f2 or f3 I would've never asked,,, then reading the differences in "your" descriptions , I got confused.

You said they will be stabilised in the spring so I'm guessing your finalising a c3 or c4 (cubing) generation.
But you say most are f2 or 3 which means just random recombining mixing new seed with new seed.
Sorry if asking stuff but its just learning. I noticed you like to rename even proven procedures but I am referring to things as I learned them from Neville n Shanti back when.

I don't want to cull the crazy ones because ya never know?
I'm just a fan of potency and good genes. Its a hobby too so its lighthearted and fun.

I still got what I wanted and satisfied even with the variation....but this is a place for learning and I'm trying to learn about your strains.

I'm still happy . Just like the history of stuff.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quiet a few descriptions for 1 strain? What's the skinny Medman?
For me if I buy some seeds as big bud I want them all to be big bud, variation is fine as long as its within the strain, meaning some will have a stronger taste/smell but it will be in the same ballpark of big bud.

hey mack

i see 4 descriptions, i dont really see any difference between them

i also dont see anyone who has grown them all out to actually say they are all the same?

each cut is unique. or i wouldn't hoard it

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been trying to get some info but no real reply...no word on tastes ,smells or effect differences,,, kinda flyin on faith.
I thought I was getting f¹ seeds. Don't really care because its all fun ,,,just would like to see clearly but with the name changes n descriptions being different . I just want to enjoy them but still like to know what's real....

The response I got was. like I only did 2 beans like i m stupid lol. Dude,,, I been growing since 1990.... not born in 1990
Before Overgrow was even around so I have knowledge and experience n been a part of everything as it happened. Memery,BC growers assoc,Seedswapclub,Bog, Slim, Ziggy,Mota,RCsStairway,Krusty ,Train1 etc etc

No man,,, people buy stuff because the want to experience what everybody talked about.
Buying a strain is like buying a specific thing,,, something that you want to see and experience. When you buy beefsteak tomatoes they are all identical. When I buy seeds from a breeder I look at what I get and I'm just not used to this amount of variation. I am from the school of " to release a strain " means its been stabilised and worked on,, unless stated. I thought you sold f1 seeds because of the importance you state in you videos to use f1s so I thought that's what you sold me. That's why I wondered about mutations.
If you said f2 or f3 I would've never asked,,, then reading the differences in "your" descriptions , I got confused.

You said they will be stabilised in the spring so I'm guessing your finalising a c3 or c4 (cubing) generation.
But you say most are f2 or 3 which means just random recombining mixing new seed with new seed.
Sorry if asking stuff but its just learning. I noticed you like to rename even proven procedures but I am referring to things as I learned them from Neville n Shanti back when.

I don't want to cull the crazy ones because ya never know?
I'm just a fan of potency and good genes. Its a hobby too so its lighthearted and fun.

I still got what I wanted and satisfied even with the variation....but this is a place for learning and I'm trying to learn about your strains.

I'm still happy . Just like the history of stuff.

hey firegod

before i reply. i need to know i very imprtant detail

are you really trying to say that cannabis seeds, nature that is, is a standardized product?

if this is the case can you please list me the companies/company that guarntees that their seeds are like buying whoppers from burger king

blueberry has been around since the 70's. inbred to hell and back, and you still get variation from every seed, if you are lucky to get a vigorus specimen at 150.00 for 10 beans or more.

if you want uniform, buy the seeds, bud them out, select a keeper, make clones. i have it posted in the med-man method law of 4. "stable" is a word being thrown around here and being confused with "standardized" these are plants and nature, not

if you are only doing seed crops, which i did for the first 7 years of my growing life, expect variation. its what nature intended.

if you want go to morroco or afghanicstan, where hashplants have been inbred by farmers/nature forever. know what you will find? short ones, tall ones, wide ones skinny ones

sorry if i sound curt, but i just had to drive through a white out blizzard to get me home safe, in double the time it usually takes me, and the situation completely drained me

med-man

FIREGOD

No super biggy,,, just wondering lol. Its your info... I'm just trying to figure it out.
IMG_20140124_000505.jpg
IMG_20140124_000425.jpg
IMG_20140124_000410.jpg
IMG_20140124_000353.jpg
IMG_20140124_000450.jpg
IMG_20140124_000416.jpg
IMG_20140124_000404.jpg

FIREGOD

No super biggy,,, just wondering lol. Its your info... I'm just trying to figure it out.

Pics are...
Wcsd , conk , wcsd, wcsd
Conk
Wcsd,wcsd

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey firegod

i just read all the info on the wcsd you posted up

are you trying to tell me that effect, yield, taste and finishing times are not there?
really?

med-man

FIREGOD

Nature is never uniform. Breeding however is our manipulation of nature .
Maybe I assumed that a "strain" supposed to be a refined genetic specimen with inherited qualities and characteristics thru common ancestry and lineage.
That's usually why people "buy seeds" so they get predictable results.....
Dude,,, check yourself,,,, and the info 'you' type...

It really doesn't matter to the degree of importance to get worried or anything.
I know I wasn't buying skunk1 and I'm not attacking you. I still feel great about everything. I'm just questing for info and I thought these were "worked" and bred.

The genetic diversity is what I would expect in an f2 or 3. There's a lot of potential other and I do not hate that at all,,,,its a journey. In second and third generations extraordinary plants can be found so,,, all love bro.
Just wondering,,,, I'm your client man.
Maybe a lil less tude,,,

Pics are...
Wcsd , conk , wcsd, wcsd
Conk
Wcsd,wcsd

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
k dudes

i just ate and feeling better.

firegod. i appreciate your keen interest. it means a lot to me.

all the info is there. you answered all your questions about the wcsd.

now, it looks like you have plants that are 2 weeks old, and talking like youve grown her for your whole life. well thats what people hear without pictures.

do you mind just getting a crop dried and cured under your belt before making any concrete assertions? thats what i try to do, speak from experience.

what date are those blog posts from?

i understand that in the world we live in, for the most part, is all corporate. everything is standardized. well in this case you are talking to the owner of a company, not a number working a cashier for some megacorp. we are lucky enough to have this website to be able to communicate with one another. now as the pop of this shop, never once did i guarantee that any seeds i sell will be axactly identical to themselves. whi knows what the original clone is? even if its cubed to 75%, and inbred for certain traits, does that mean you are buying a big mac? no. it is a plant, and it is nature. and maybe the clone only is actually a polyhybrid. i refine elite bc clones. i do not track genomes, nor have i ever claimed to do so.

so, if you like, why dont you tell us how they smell now, by rubbing the leafs and stalks. and share with this community how the buds smell, taste and effect you once you have dried and cured buds.

my descriptions are generalization. nutes, phenos, additives and enviroment , harvest time etc will all effect the taste and smell and effect. do you think after 21 years of growing that i can actually guarantee you anything? thats is up to you to ensure. i just provide the genes. you do the work. what if you kill them all? what if bugs get em? what if there a power outage? dude, get back to me when they dont smell like fuel like i say they will lol
be pissed off if they smell like cheese or berries or skunks. bud you need buds to do that.

feedback - every single person who has grown the wcsd from clone or seed all say the same thing - one of the best all around plants they have ever grown and smoked. it took 2nd easy over international co's in toronto. what more do you want? me to buy you a thai hooker and a happy ending? lol haha relax and enjoy your grow. its the journey man, not the destination.

and if all my kinds are just the same, please do a tutorial proving your allegations

med-man

FIREGOD

PS,,, not doubting anything,,, FYI

As a Medman client I shouldn't have to feel bad to ask a question...

Especially when the owner typed multiple descriptions...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey firegod

i agree with you. just know that asking questions and making assumptions are 2 totally different phenotypes lol species even

i see multiple descriptions, i dont see differing ones. please show me how each description is different?

med-man

FIREGOD

Dude,,, youre probably thinking i am assuming they suck,,, not the case.
I only asked you questions on the items i purchased. If you treat customers like its a bother then bro,,, your ride will be short n im hopin for the very best for you n med man brand. So what's the real deal info so at least I know...

From icmag mgm thread

west coast sour diesel - sfu nerd clone - c afghanica - 9-10 weeks flowering - a real diesel, not the 007 or commercial beasters or sweet nyc types. smells like gas, kerosene, diesel. very potent. big yield, fast growth. charcoal filters will not mask the odor. nose will penetrate concrete walls

purple pain killer - og kush x purple afghani - definitive purple kush, the original from cali - 9-11 weeks - very fuely from the og, full rich and powerful afghani odor as well. perfect blend. more body effect then just og. high cbd and thc. big yield, hard nugs, coffee, fuel, grapes, skunk. very strong pain killing body stone with some head to balance her out. world famous. it took a cup at the michigan medical cup 2012. beating out dna genetics.

silver skunk - afghanica/mexicanis/columbianis - maple ridge clone - also known as maple ridge blueberry and the viper - silver pearl x old skunk - 7-9 weeks - sensitive to nutes and soggy mediums. smells and tastes like blue cheese. unique to europe or any other breeder. decent yields. looks like an old time skunk plant. awesome connoisseur bags, taste and smell.

conkushion - maple ridge kush clone #2 - unkown biker kush plant - 60-65 days - called mk ultra, master kush, og kush, bubba kush etc etc over the last 10 years. tastes exactly how it smells. very pungent, skunky and kushy with a nice sweet bottom. no cieling, no immunity. 250-300 an ounce in maple ridge. also known as maple ridge kush.

pain killer - langley kush #1 - c. afghanica - 60-70 days - very lemon x fuel, but not as sharp as an og kush. shorter, smaller plants. but very powerful effect in the body for pain. euphoric. a true hashplant. not much stretch, a bit slow to veg compoared to my other afghanicas. coated in thick, tall standing trichomes. this one took first at a medical patient depo cup on vancouver island from my f-1 stock in 2012.

This too,,, so many differences than mgm thread? I'm confused as most seem to be same stuff

This is from the growyourown blogspot

med-mans MGM Genetics
med grade marijauna genetics:

med-mans head band - a very special sfv og kush x the original sour diesel. 3 phenos, all amazing: 60-77 days subject to grower, conditions and phenotype.

pain killer -(conkushion x og kush). powerfull, the name speaks for itself. 60-70 days.

purple pain killer - (conkushion x purple kush). the afghani in the pk mom brings color, stoutness and vigour to the cross. 65-70 days.

lime kush - (sour bubble x x18). the x18 adds vigour and girth to the slower smaller and very stinky sour bubble. the perfect hybrid. very potent. sour bubble is accepted to be stronger then og kush. 40-50 days.

conkushion - (og kush x afghani). the best for migraines especially for post concussion syndrome. this plant can be smoked all day with increased effect. zero immunity. 45-65 days. the longer the better but can be taken earlier for a more up beat effect.

med-mans master kush - (elite master kush clone x conkushion). look for the biggest fastest growers with the piney smell for the definitive phenotype. 45-65 days.

insomnia - (mazar i sherif x med-mans headband) - the mazar brings a lights out effect to the strength of the headband.

jack tripper - (karma jack x conkushion) - the jack herer adds so much to the cross. smell, look, size and effect being the most prominent features, a perfect blend of 2 power houses old and new. 60-75 days.

jack band - (karmas jack x med mans headband) - two classics unite, a perfect blend of power and strength. very complimenting parents. 70-80 days.

sour jackle - (sour bubble x karmas jack). arguably two of the most potent kinds . the jack invigorates the smaller slower sour bubble. more then a couple keeper types, subject to the palate of the producer, 56-70 days
Posted by med-man at 1:28 AM 2 comments: