What's new

Medical madness from BERKELY

Blah, Blah, Blah...... Everyone can see right through your shallowness, don't hate me for being the messenger that saves everyone else from having to deal with your bullshit!

watever bro grow the cheese and the hashplant i gave you and enjoy they are great strains and talk um up because they deserve it hope ya like the gear you got!!!!!

Im all about big producers sure, but id rather have top quality over yield. Thats why the bubba dutch ssh is perfect.... it has monster yeilds as well as killer smoke. Most strains yeild just fine for my liking..... but not many stand up to the best of the best as far as potency, taste and smell.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
please take your trash to your own thread. HN , no worries I wasnt gonna let anything happen. Kindly take you and your troll to somewhere else. thanks.

G

chili this thread is jamming. Thanks for the great photos and advice, I especially like the Jackie-O as I would reallylike to try it soon. Luckily out west its easier to come across than anywhere else in the world in my opinion. Keep on keeping on chili, your a medicinal champion.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blah blah blah drama get that shit out, this thread kicks ass. tons of good nug shots and no fuss.

cc:i gotta disagree, some hashplant strains from the middle east are strong as hell. i bet that shit in Canada don't even compare though lol.

berk i was not tryin to bring anything to your thread other than some comparison pictures and my opinion on a strain we've both grown with much success :)

c2ccCaptChronic said:
Im all about big producers sure, but id rather have top quality over yield. Thats why the bubba dutch ssh is perfect.... it has monster yeilds as well as killer smoke. Most strains yeild just fine for my liking..... but not many stand up to the best of the best as far as potency, taste and smell.

CC this HP clone I gave him is actually very nice it is an astringent fruity type of hash flavor sort of like Champagne but not so bland it also smells like the funk and is a decent kicker that bubba dutch ssh i've heard nothing but good about smoked it and it fell in to the class of dutch weed but i havent been able to run her myself and to be honest dont think i want to considerin the stock she'd be competeing for a spot against....I think al walker might just be the next big fast awesome commercial strain to be in circulation but we'll see in 10 weeks

G

great thread.. every single strain looks like a straight banger.. hard to maintain such variety without some variation in quality, but, looks like its been done here

yep ive been privledged to smoke/grow a majority of the ones gone over in berks collection and they are great keep up the good show

cc what do you think of jackie o is it really like being drunk

Well I dont know what bubba dutch ssh you guys had, but the one strait from the man himself, who chose her to be the one out of 50 diferent females as the nicest ssh, and which took me years to get and was real lucky to get her, is not even close to dutch weed. Its all around one of the sweetest clones we got. Its such a big producer, finishes real quick, and it sure is frosty/tasty/stinky. All around good IMO. Ive grown out atleast a hundred diferent cuts from people and have narrowed it down to only a bakers dozen of the best and the ssh is definitly in that 12.

As far as the jackie-o goes, I have never felt "drunk" off pot, so I dont know what to say about that one. The jackie-o DOES get you super baked tho. It must be the herrer in it, because she is one potent bitch. She reeks as well. What a smell she has! Well I feel bad, like I have hijacked berks thread, so im gunna start a new one. Hope you all join me over there.

i heard the bubba dutch was a selectino out of 30 98 ssh beans

we had the real one and it was good but not GREAT

intoxicating / drunk is how the buzzz was described to me on the jackie o

Sorry Berk, I know what your talkin' about, but the troll was here long before I showed up!

Just tryin' to keep y'all up on the news.....sorry for caring man...!

My Crypt momma spent a buch of time on the back porch with her friends veggin far into the flower season, I was taking them inside mostly everynight to keep them in photoperiod, but the crypt went ahead and started flowering on her own, and now looks like she's 2 weeks in, it all seemes to happen over night!

Does your crypt plant ache to flower? IS it hard to keep even under 18 hour?