What's new

Medical madness from BERKELY

Human nature, the crypt does like to want to flower on you in veg after so long. I have that problem with her all the time, even under 24hrs light, so I always make sure I have plenty of crypts at all various stages of veg..... never wanna loose her, shes a special one.

Norcal, whats new brother? Im doin great man, everythings going good for me at the moment, just getting back into this whole online community thing. I missed all you guys, your like close family. Its good to be back!

jay, berks a frigin riot man. He's one of the coolest dudes I know, im very honored to be a friend of his. Hey does anyone know if milkfest went down this summer? I really wanted to goto that, but I was working 10 hr days everyday all summer, so I didnt have much time. We should get something planned like that, I would really like to see all you guys and get down. Those would be some goodtimes and memories I would never forget!

Last edited:

Norcal Crypt

no i was all ready for milkfest myself but na it didn't go down ...Someday I hope. I haven't spoken to bagster in a few months wondering how that guy is doin . Hope all is well for him. PuffinTuff Woot

yea someday ill take a trip out to cali, and your place is the first stop on my list. I would like to go see bagster and jay as well :joint:. On my way there I will definitly have to make a pit stop for a couple days in berkland and see what ole berk is up to, maybe do some fishin for most of the time, burn some good herb, drink some beers, catch some fish..... nice and relaxing:wink:. Well anyways, im glad to hear all is well over there, we'll see what this summer has in store for us..... I just need to save up some money first.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well milkfest was almost a thing. Word has it the milkster was there with his dogs and mom. haha Maybe someday it will happen. It could surely be memorable for a bunch of tokers.
Right on Tribal ! We seem to be a couple of the last few that still dig the trip. I love her for her yields, flavor and high. She is also a beautiful plant by all means. The one we have now is a monster 3 headed 5' beast of a plant. I'll be sure to get a better pic of the whole mutha for you bro. You will appreciate it almost as much as i do. 5's
HN , ya the Crypt is difficult to keep from flowering. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep that one around if you like it. Best bet is to take a cut as soon as the previous one grows enough to get a cut. Sometimes the mother will veg for a minute. Sometimes she wont veg much. Its high on my priority list to make a handfull of seeds in case its lost. But i do what i can to keep her around. But it makes it real hard to share a cut if you can imagine. lol Norcal seems to be the man when it comes to the Crypt and getting her to veg. I've been lucky.

Yea norcal sure is the man when it comes to vegging out crypt. You couldnt have said it any better berk! Ive never seen anyone veg out a crypt plant as big as he can without it preflowering on ya. It must be that 1000 watt MH :wink:. I would love to veg with a MH. but it would add on even MORE to the power bill, cant quite afford that in cost and safety. So I just do like what you said, when shes big enough to clone, take a few off her and make more. I always have atleast 5 crypts in veg at all times just to be safe. As for the chocolate trip.... im a huge fan of her as well. Shes a great clone man. Yeilds big, and is some tasty smoke with a great buzz. She takes a little longer than most, but well worth the wait, especially since she turns lots of nice colors at the end of flower..... purples, yellows, etc.

Norcal Crypt

Ya the crypt can be a pain to keep in veg mode. Also, I think that cut needs time to adjust to her new enviornment. A little time to settle in. The one crypt that i have is finally out of its funk but damn did it take a while. The choco-trip is being ran for the first time in my flower-room can't wait to harvest. I only have one plant in flower that i have ran in previous runs. Should be nice to have some new goodies soon. W00T!!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cc anytime man, you'll be so baked when you leave ill make sure of it. take you to the mountains and smoke bowls all day long.

how would the crypt do outdoors, same veg problem? anyone done it, i think the T.stallion has one outside if im not mistaken.

Norcal Crypt

Jay whats up how ya doin? I have spoken to a few that have had it outdoors and they all were pretty happy with the results. One of them ppl being on the west coast and another on the east coast. I can only imagine the yield on her outdoors.... someday. CC ya, I have an MPC along with a few other things here is what my shiz looks like. The MPC is one of my faves.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i been good, i was wondering more of it having trouble to veg outdoors compared to indoors, im sure itl yield better its outdoors thats just how it is. shit man u got it all set up now. i need to come to your house and get down haha.

Jay I grew the norcal outdoors this year. i had 3 of them, and they came out to be the best plants that I grew outdoors. The potency of them was ridiculis! Very pleased with the crypt outdoors.

Norcal, mpc's rock man, I wish I had one to toy around with. Actually, I would really like to get one of those roland MV8000's, like the one rza has, its one sick ass machine bro. I would love to hear some of your beats sometime man. Thats quite the setup you got there!

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man, I use to know this cat named The morning bong. Haha , whats up diggity? Welcome to the madness. Make yourself at home

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah, I've heard of that dude. kinda seemed like a hippie douche to me. that nova that he was always talking about looks bomb though :D

Woah its you! Whatsup bro, glad to see you back. I didnt even put two and two together and realized that it was you! Welcome my old friend. Stick around, things are getting fun around here again.:joint:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey CC check this out. Reminds me of medusa. At first I didnt know what to think of this clone. Couldnt grow it correctly and control the stretch. But I was smart enough to gift it to a couple cool folks and was able to see what they could do with it. I asked for it back to retry it. Aha, it really is good shit brother. Haha I'm a dumbass sometimes but thankful we still have the wreck.

Also TMB check it. I wonder why they love the blowfish so much?

Hows the Berry looking to ya mang? Day 51 and closing in on ripeness quickly!

last but not least a look at the MTF

G

Awesome thread all ...:yes:

Luv all the great pics and strains. Keep um coming.

Mo,

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
mmmm the blueberry is looking awesome. looks like she should be good for you in about a week, maybe 9 days.

Berk, trainwreck is some great smoke man, shes still goin strong over here. Shes a keeper. Blowfish has the best taste/smell to it, its like mangos....something crazy fruity, I love it. TMB your the man. That blueberry is looking kick ass as well berk..... Let her go 60 days, maybe even 65 if you can wait, she'll be super ripe and potent as hell :wink:.

Blowfish, just a couple veg plants about to be put into flower:

Trainwreck, first one is a small veg plant about to be flowered out. Second and third are of a nice TW..... not much stretch on this one, it had a huge top cola and some chunky ass buds all over the rest of it, she yeilded alot:

Blueberry stripped of most all big leaves, just before she was trimmed.:

MTF, around day 35-40, shes a very quick finisher, you can chop her as early as 50-55 days. I need to get her back from the sandman or shaman :wink::

Last edited:
Heres a nice ecsd monster thats around 20 days in flower, she should yeild pretty nice I hope :joint:

And here we have a smaller sour diesel at 20 days as well....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts