What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Thanks guys! Im hoping that the old crew will come back together like old times. I miss the old days over at OG, I was never a huge fan of IC, but it looks like everyone is over here right now so I guess I can deal with it lol.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hola! great catchin us up CC nuggies lookin DANK. glad most of the crew is here :joint:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes albert , we love the strawberry cough. In fact its one of the best I personally ever toked. Have a look at this extra heavy SC in her final days before the chop. Most of the branches have gotten so heavy they broke or at least hang down requiring some help. I dont mind helping the overweight nugs.

Also have some updates of this DJ's Blueberry from my friend TMB. He raved about this clone for awhile and now im finally seeing why.. :yoinks:

Last edited:
hey that looks great i love how she makes big bushes easily she is a great plant IMO but in my garden not a keeper...i just dont like the buzz :(

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Albert Walker said:
hey that looks great i love how she makes big bushes easily she is a great plant IMO but in my garden not a keeper...i just dont like the buzz :(
what part of the buzz dont you like? I find it very likeable. Its just such a wonderful flavor and fun to smoke. Plus it gets me damn good and stoned. But everyone is different and sometimes certain plants are grown better than others. But please back up what your talking about with some explanation as to why. For my curiosity if no other reason. Thats the first i ever heard anyone say anyhing negative about the scough. thanks al and peace..

well my problem with it is that it just doesnt really do what i want and that is knock me out, the taste is nice when done in my op and so is the smell and everyone around that smokes some of it likes it, but it just doesnt get ME high the way I want and im of the opinion that im holding on to plants that taste smell look and grow better than it and get me high the way I want so why keep something that is below my standard?

personally i like to smoke urkle, bubba, trainwreck.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Albert Walker said:
well my problem with it is that it just doesnt really do what i want and that is knock me out, the taste is nice when done in my op and so is the smell and everyone around that smokes some of it likes it, but it just doesnt get ME high the way I want and im of the opinion that im holding on to plants that taste smell look and grow better than it and get me high the way I want so why keep something that is below my standard?

personally i like to smoke urkle, bubba, trainwreck.
Well allrighty then. thanks for the explanation. But your opinion doesnt change what i think of it. It's top 5 all time all around in my opinion. For what its worth.
I'm not trying to sell seeds or clones here. Just giving honest reports and personal feedback. SC is one of my favorites and always will be.

nice berk that cough turned out bomb what a beastly girl and albert im not sure what yer smokin mon lolol cough is dankety dank gotta love a show stopper like her anyday WOOT

Hey I'm smokin the same cough you guys are my cut was given to the guy I got it from by kyle himself for his outdoor 2 years ago!

its good to some, and its even good to me but ive got better so i'd rather grow something im actually going to smoke.

Last edited:
Well I dont know what to say about the cough yet as I have yet to try her. I have recieved the cough clones a couple times but they never would root for me. A friend close by is finishing up a cough (not the same clone all of you have, but its definitly cough), it came from a seed found in a batch of strawberry cough, and looks identical to the KK cough. Ill get a chance to try her and see what the cough is all about. I wouldnt mind growin out some cough someday. Hey albert walker, if you looking for a strong buzz, have you tried jackie-o yet? This cut of the jackie that I got is potent as hell, gets me nice and stoned everytime........ and boyy is she a stinky one.

No I havent but I heard its like being drunk and is a great all around grower. right now in my stable ive got

bubba walker urkle trainwreck cheese

Hey guy's, long time no see! Not since the old C2CC thread!! I haddent crossed paths with y'all over here! This is obviously a new handle for me, but y'all will rember!

NorCal,....still got that Crypt cut, and I LOVE the BDSSH! K+

I'm not too sure what this little fucker ALBERT WALKER is trying to pull, he's got quite a few clone scams under his belt....

PLEASE!!! READ MY SIGNATURE and check out this thread: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40406 before any of you decide to include him or try any transactions with his slimy ass!

He's a mutherfucker, you will see!

Last edited:
You now see how it feels to have someone HAUNT YOUR POSTS? You should have knocked it off way back when, when only a FEW people hated you!!

Your burnt now mutherfucker!

Latest posts

Latest posts