What's new

Medical madness from BERKELY

This is that nevilles maple leaf haze that we both have, your like one of the only other people ive seen with it. Its a weird plant, and is kind of picky so im sure many people got rid of it, but not me, I cant get enough of that haze goodness..... this shit is like pure nevilles haze, and reeks too! :yummy: Its at about 30 days flower and has alot of time to go yet before shes done....

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know CC , ther something about that wicked NMLH aroma when its getting smoked too. Its awesome up high with a pure hazy scent and flavor. The first one I had was over 4 oz and all since then have been great. Like you said though, its an aquired taste.

Hella Fella said:
Right on NorCal, I'm glad to know it's not just me/my crypt cut...!

Alot of people have his cut, its really cool to see so many rockin out the norcal crypt. He found the beautiful gem from a simple seed, what a lucky find. There were actually quite a few of these crypts that norcal had, diferent phenos that were pretty much the same but difered in minor ways, but the they didnt get a chance to become mothers except for one that he managed to reveg and save :woohoo: thats is the one that we all have. Its real cool how this cut became so popular and has spread around the community so much all thanks to norcal! I couldnt thank him enough for giving me the chance to grow out such a great cut! Its treated me well and I will try and keep her going forever. I love seeing all kinds of growers all over the place flowering her out. The crypt also does great outdoors, and finishes nice and early:cool:.

Berk, the NMLH is strait up stinky ass haze, I love it. Im glad to see you like her. 4oz is one hell of a yeild from her, she doesnt produce the biggest buds, but thats one thing you gotta deal with in a pure haze sativa, shes well worth it though. the biggest yeild I have gotton from a NMLH was 2 1/2 ounces and that was outdoors with a plant that was vegged for a couple months. I cant seem to get big long colas with her. She doesnt stretch all that much because of the maple leaf indica in her, but I love the pure haze smell/taste. Shes the only almost pure sativa that ive kept around for a long time and still run. I just cant get enough of the haze lol :yummy: So how do you get such good yeilds with her? Please fill me in on your secret :chin: .

Some bomb crypt (old pics) :yummy: :yoinks:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love the crypt. This one was autoflowering alot and nothing I could do in 24/7 lighting. I decided to just slab her and see what happens. Its around 16 inches tall and has the fattest nugs on a crypt so far i seen. This one will most likely be stashjarred for christmas toking. thanks hocalio haha

CC the trisk to getting a large yield for me is to veg a long time and top alot so there are multiple colas. I did notice the haze likes very mild nutes. It takes a long time to get mature , usually 80-85 days for me. The buds arent dense but there are alot of them and they are stinky and trippy. A bag looks huge.

I love Jackie-o !

I think TMB will be proud of this biatch. Smells strong like its gonna rip some heads. Trichs are damn near 20%. Tomorrow is the day at like 54 days. Nice clone maing, I still dig the blowfish the most so far though.

This is the Chocolate Trip! This one has 3 main tops and they are all 12" and getting fatter and frostier by the day. This shit is wicked as hell.

CC last but not least is this nasty ass ATW! :yoinks: She is speeding towards maturity, i see a few nanners and the trichs are turning amber. She wont make 60 days. But it will be close. I just love this one too man.

crypt is by far one of the heaviest best yeilders I got as well as the frostiest. She packs on the frost early and keeps it comin til the end of flower til shes coated with sticky resin. :yummy:

Norcal Crypt

Hella, she yields good Chili and I have gotten some colas on her indoors at about 18 inches and cones on her tops about the 3-4 inches in diameter. Are you still running it hydro in coco?

:woohoo: :chin:

Hella Fella

Hydroponic E&F coco....

It wasnt a LIGHT yeilder, that's for sure.... Just nothing really remarkable, judged against others growing nearby....

HELLA FROSTY, and EARLY frosting-up, as well as finishing...

I tend to get fat ROUND nugs from it... But the only real "full" run of it I did, I had that weird veg timer situation, remember? Prolly not... :)

15833DSC05274-med.JPG

EZ's are good for more then just making clones!
15833DSC05277-med.JPG

15833DSC05283-med.JPG

2x600's worth, don't remember what it totalled...
15833DSC05285-med.JPG

As y'all well know, the frostiness leads to a retardedly high quality of bubble... this is wet fresh scraped off the second to smallest bag....
15833DSC05287-med.JPG

Hella you definitly have the same norcal crypt from looking at your pics. You should have let her go a little longer than I see in the pictures, she really fattens up in the last couple weeks of flower. Dont be afraid to let it go 70+ days, you may see an increase in yeild? Looks like you got a nice yeild from her there though.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks wild sawadee. Its been long enough to dry. Whats your take on the WN?
Meanwhile I have this great little kind nug producer pumping out the funkness! They say oregon funk is part of blowfish lineage. Eveytime i sniff this bitch it reminds me of something funky and addictive. Cologne with the blowfish flowering scent would be great. Its got this fruity/top notch dankity smell just reeking from it. With a room full of many strains all stinking to high hell. The blowish sends out the most intoxicating and overwhelming when shes in there @ 35+ days. Fucking love this shit TMB! Cant thanks you enough you hoser. woot

Another thing i need to rave on is this bubba dutch clone. What a friggin sweetheart. She just gives, and plenty of it. She was picked from several packs of SSH from what i recall of the story. She really loves GH nutes but I havnt seen any complaints with the Pure Blend Pro by botanicare. The story of this one is sweetness. I'm talking a mouthfull of juicyfruit gum rolled in cookie dough. Thats what i get when i sniff her. I have shared this with everyone I know and they all said its the bomb. Whoever out there says they tried this clone and thought it was run of the mill didnt get her dialed or something. She's one of the tops in these parts. Besides the high is great too! It really gets me all ripped up. Have a peek at the next one :yummy:

G

Tight Pics Chili.

I remember Bubba Dutch from the OG days. I spent hours in his gallery looking at that exact SSH clone and all those pictures of Amsterdam. Good to see that his cut got around

Yea that bubba dutch cut is amazing, always reliable everytime u run her. Shes around here and goin strong ill say. Bubba dutch, the man himself, man his gallery on OG would simply amaze me everytime i looked at this clone in it. The yeilds are incredible! Like berk said, all the people who said that they got the official cut and said it sucked must have not recieved the real bubba dutch ssh, cuz its an really awsome plant and hard to fuck up, it just does its thing and is always the same everytime.

The blowfish rocks too :joint: I cant get enough of that mango/fruity smell she has

Hella Fella

Muthafuckin danimal?? Is that YOU AGAIN?!?!?

Your the only mofo that go's on-and-on about Kushman's POS Cough!

But I could be wrong???

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hella Fella said:
Muthafuckin danimal?? Is that YOU AGAIN?!?!?

Your the only mofo that go's on-and-on about Kushman's POS Cough!

But I could be wrong???
wrong ... assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Latest posts

Latest posts