What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys.. In fact the Crypt is mentioned in the elite clone only list in the Cannabible 3. But not featured with pictures or anything. Maybe the 4th edition they can make it in there.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was thinking of the fiends out there and snapped a couple pics of the latest crypt running through . It's almost finished and smelling very pungent and tropical on the pure blend pro for hydro. have a look

also wanted to give a look from above of the berkely. It has 4 main tops and all 4 are looking fatter by the day. If luck is with me each will be close to 20 grams dry woot!

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
crypt is in cannabible? shits making its way up to the top slowly. soon everyone and there mom wil want some. beautiful as usual though.

WOOOOOOOT

WOOOOOOOT

Awsome job mon that AD is way pimp and 52 days to boot gotta luv a kush on roids eh, suprised there was no picture of the crypt in cannabible :yoinks:

Norcal Crypt

That stuff is lookin sweet ....all of it ... Great job chili repin the crypt ....but got damn all that stuff you rockin is lookin sweet!!! :lurk:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya the crypt is something to behold fosho. I'll always love it and want it in my arsenal. Thanks again norcal nika. woot
Here is a look at the frosty romulator ssh clone at about 56 days. Just before she was yanked.

A couple looks at the onion smelling northern lights from seed.

I thought about dropping some dried shots of the AD. I have been toking on it and i love it. It's very skunky and hashy flavored. With some hints of both the dwarf and the sour bubble. Organic weed burns so much better than chemically grown. Check this out..

Hey berk, norcal, jay, and the rest of you. How has everyone been? Looks like your garden is still kickin ass berk! Great pics! Heres some older pics from our insane collection of genetics. It took a long time to obtain all of these wonderful strains :joint: . Ohh and berk, im glad to see you trying the organic thing!

Last edited:
Here are some of chilli berkley's personal strains that I was lucky enough to grow out :woohoo:

Berkley 2

Blue Diamond

Heres the sandman and shamans MTF also known as Mattie by some :yummy: I no longer have this beauty either :( .

Ok these are the last pics for now. I dont want to hi-jack berk's thread :sasmokin: Ohh and berk, my brotha, im real glad to see you like the jackie-o. She is somethin else man. I grew her outdoors this year and it came out awsome. Indoors she looks the same as the outdoors. The jackie is one potent ass, stinky, tasty strain man. A new favorite of mine for sure.

Last edited: