What's new

Medical madness from BERKELY

l_d_d

Black Widow. Lemon skunk gasoline @ 60 days

^^^^yep!! Can go longer, just gets frostier... I like it a little longer than 60.. it'll purple up to but needs low temps. Its a pretty good yielder too and very dense bud. VERY flavorfull. I believe its Pacific BW and Pacific g13. I grew it from seed I believe theres another BwG going around I think from same seed stock, but this is different.

im such a strain whore/junkie this is the type of stuff i thrive on.

Me too dude, totally. Im really loving watching this too.

The real winner will be the clone that finishes fastest. This is a race and not a yield contest. Although yields will be duly noted and excepted. Its speed of maturity im looking for.

CHaos wins hands down. It also loses in the yield dept.

Hey Neptune :wave:

Chocolate Trip is awesome smoke... I think Ima roll up a doobie of it right now!!! FOr sure lemony and funky,, Ive never smelled chocolate before... Breaking open a nug as I type I cannot detect it. My sniffer isnt all that great though when it comes to that. It whacks me in the head for sure.

People say she can be cut early, like 50 days.. whaddya let your go for BErk? I think 50 is too soon and like mine around 65 or sometimes more but liek em overdone. Ive cut her early like I was told she can be but I just think it needs at least 60.

choco trip is pure heads 63 to 65 days not sure i would ever pull her at 50 days buds arent done filling yet as she keeps kickin hairs even when you pull her at 65 but trichs are drippin with ready heads to be chiefed

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like to let the Choco get ripe too luv, she's usually finished around 60 for me. Sometimes a few more days. It keeps churning and producing calyxes up to harvest due to the thai in her i believe. May not be a distinct chocolate smell to it, but i swear im getting some coffe/cocoa/slight lemonish when breaking up a dried nug. Its Dank is all i can say.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Hey Berk -- teh BWG13 is Pacifics G-13 female X Black Widow male from MR nice.. i have tried LDD's Bwg-- she is good and frosty..... lets see i think teh Chaos, BWG and C99g-13 that the order of how they are gonna finish flowering.. ... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Last edited:

l_d_d

CT lookin nice n yummy!!!

Why didnt he call it G13BW and put the female first?... just didnt maybe.

Ive always thought it was some kinda bx g13 male with a bw female... but just because of the name with BWg13 insteada g13Bw. That doesnt make tons of sense though does it!!!

I think c99 will beat bwg as far as time, but hard to say cause they are going to be reeeeaaaaaal close.

G

Dank ass trip, Mr K. Totally dialed! She's very well done and that's how I like her, too. Trip out city!

I'm pulling down a couple next week over here. They go a bit longer without the benfit of K.I.S.S. I'm gonna pull 'em at about 10 weeks.

Peace, SC

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
then the BWG13 needs to be called PG13xBW. Cause the female is always suppose to be shown first . I may have read that somewhere. But my question is : does anyone know what the black widow is made of? If memory serves i thought it was a black domina white widow. But i may be wrong. If its Mr Nice then there are some decent genes at work here. I recall serving up the pg-13 last year and it was sweet. Just didnt fit in once the BDSSH came around. The bdssh yields better, is faster, taste better, and gets me higher. But maybe the BW is just what the pg needed. To me the pg was mild all around. Nothing to really make me go dayum. I'm a picky bitch.

hey there chilli awsome shots of that CT she is always a pure pleasure and ive been reading bout the pg13 x bw i have grown that cross many of times not sure if it is from the same cat but could be with that trade mark work but it was a pure treat man like sweet carbonated soda some tangy shiz fo sho , i ran bout 30 beans of her and selected best 8 bitches and one out of all that shiz was the dizzle WOOT

G

The black widow is actually the same hybrid as the white widow, just that greenhouse has WW trademarked. As per shanti: It has a pedigree of parentage that combines a Brazilian Sativa with a South Indian hybrid. Basically, it is White Widow changing its colors like its company. Great looking trip chili :yummy:

guerilla

l_d_d

Ive always called it that purely because thats what I was told that it was.

Ive always wondered myslef about the order like I said. I know its Mr Nice.. Ive seen some pics of before of Pacifics Mr Nice female I think and it was awesome.

Heres the BW info Berk. Special stuff man cant wait to grow the BW from shanti myself. That cross doesnt have alot of stretch either I dunno if I told you that.

"A most infamous strain that since 1994 has won a number of awards, including the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995, and has acquired acclaim from most corners of the globe - rightly so. It has a pedigree of parentage that combines a Brazilian Sativa with a South Indian hybrid. Basically, it is White Widow changing its colors like its company.It will seem evident to the cultivator that this species needs slightly more attention to achieve the expected results. Do not forget the necessary love and attention in order to get the best results. For indoor methods the grower will find that 10 weeks of flowering will be necessary to realize the immense resin production. Expected yield of 350 to 450 grams per square meter. In the northern hemisphere expect harvest around September/October, having planted as late as June. However, there is a chance that rain could reduce the expected yield. Be Warned. This is the original true blue champion that began a whole new wave of breeds before it consumed its partners."

edit: so when they split looks like the man with the plan that really cares knows and keeps the goods, imo... called his black widow

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Trehombre are doing fine and attached to the slabs without a hitch. Except for the chaos. While cleaning the top few leafs were accidentally sucked by the vaccum cleaner. ouch... But luckily it only got 1 leaf real good. I have a feeling she gonna be fine. Not much of a difference from just a weeks time. But its definately gonna be fun to watch the battle play out.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
snagged a couple pics of this fine crypt mistletoe. We'll be toking it for christmas. Should definately put on the narcotic festivities. The main nug was such a fatty it had to be hung to dry for 12 days. Usually buds dry in 6-7 tops around these parts. Not this heavy ho.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just one more thing to say, isnt it refreshing to see a thread with no bs? Here is a look at the business end of this overstretched arcata trainwreck donkey's johnson. haha If it looks large, its actually bigger. Her days are numbered and should be an easy harv.

Last edited:
G

Busted!!! That crypt and wreck are looking way too chubby for undoctored buds. You been using one of those penis pumps on them? That's disgusting... what model do you have? The Swede Phatty 2000 rocks... or so I heard.

I'm already enjoying the Three Amigos as well. Can't wait till they get some turf on the playing field!

Dirty minded this morning, sorry to fog up your thread.

N

Neptune

biggest trainwreck I have seen... congrats on those frosty norcal buds brother!
The BDssh may not make it to roots bro, I can't seem to keep them happy....
Still hopeful!

WOAH, that arcata wreck is fuckin big man. She can produce some fatty ass colas if you know what your doin with her. Major props for the wreck! Nice crypt too by the way. So the race is on with the 3 newbies..... im eager to see how they do.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Jesus 12 days!? That must be a real fookin hog's leg B. :D

The TW is lookin tasty too... you're right almost 0 trimming on that one.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to you guys.

Peace,
M

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for all the replies bro's. I wanted to let y'all have a peek at this Chocolate Trip. Temps have lowered with the winter season and colors are starting to come in. I just love this chunky potent strain. She stinks like a bitch.

The pics arent the best cause the camera person couldnt hold still. But you can get the idea what she doing. Sorry i missed the head. lol