What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
while we were at it, the scough looked tempting to steal a picture. Shes starting to fatten up and finish maturing. Feeding her @ 300 ppm at this stage. Lowering the nutes each feeding. Just water for last 10 days.

and one more of the maturing blowfish *block* cola. Smells like rotting pineapples in a good way.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Busted!!! That crypt and wreck are looking way too chubby for undoctored buds. You been using one of those penis pumps on them? That's disgusting... what model do you have?
I was wondering if i would get away with using the pump. Damn, now i'll have to paint the buds black to make them look bigger . lol :pointlaug
The BDssh may not make it to roots bro, I can't seem to keep them happy....
Still hopeful!
No worries its a popular biatch and can easily be reaquired. But its unusual to lose a clone of her. Shes real tough. keep me up to date.
And a very happy holiday to you too CC and M. You guys are like my familia away from home. I also want to say happy holiday to GTO. HI told me about his troubles and i keep his family in my prayers. Y'all give ole GTO a minutes worth of holiday wishes please. Let us know how they are HI. Tell him to stop by whenever he can and drop a line or something. Library usually has a internet connection if he has any time. Sucks when good fiends get fucked.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Chilli-- damn man that TW is blowing up.. i have had it to do that with me a bunch of times and then the others it wouldnt be as thick.. damn man you must keep a very clean Op.. to have a vaccum in they to vaccum off your plants... .. LOLthe missing leaves, that was just you getting overexcited with the Slong Pump... :pointlaug

GTO is doing good and getting things settled back down.. i talked to him over the weekend ... i dont know what computer he is useing , must be a friends or families.. so i dont think he can get on here.. next time i talk with him i tell him you all said happy holidays and are wishing him good vibes.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm very glad to hear GTO is doin better. Thanks HI..
In the meantime I have another special treat for you and Luv. I'm doing another 3some contest. This round started a week after the 3 hombres. I call them the 3 piggys lol. Keeping with the same theme i thought wookie would get a kick outta it. Well the contestants this round are a very nice vegged puss kush, a White Widow from my buddy on the left coast, and this very pretty Dabney. The dabney and Pkush have the jumpstart on the widow but i have it on good word the widow will catch them. This contest will be which strain yields the most. So if any of you knowledgeable fiends wanna give me some flower times and or tips to help your favorite fighter. feel free to drop any advise on this greenhorn. Obviously i have some skills to aquire. Rez shot me in the face yesterday on the KK Cough thread. haha I wondered why his kksc looked so spearish... lol boy o boy do i feel newbish now...Whatever, i still stand by my first statement. The pic Rez showed dont look like no kushmans cough i ever seen. I digress so i'll stop there. On with the show, I'll attempt to keep these pigs updated so you fiends can keep track whats goin on.

The Widow is in the middle and on a homeade cube ontop of the slab.

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup Chilli-- well i know teh Puss Kush and Dabney real well.. Dabney i usually take at 63 days.. great yielder.. if you let it veg until 2-3 ft damn i can only imagine that it will produce atleast 1/4 pound if not more, but since this will be your first run with her..she loves her organic nute too.. i havent burned one yet.. but then again i only use FF Big Bloom in flower.. Puss Kush.. lovely plant.. cant wait to see what you can do with her.. i usually take mine about 55-60 days . nice hard golf ball nuggs.. no spears here.. she will probley yield teh less of all 3.. so i say Dabney, WW, and Puss Kush.

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

Word, Chili. I felt slapped like a wee child after CC chimed in. I can appreciate what he said, especially that one can't be sure from a picture. And I do consider myself amateurish compared to others on these boards so his words definitely hit home.

But I'm with you and never in years of growing cough and watching others do the same have I ever seen a cola like that. I tip my hat in any case...

I love your kicking screaming gucci little piggy trio. I'm betting on the piss myself.

Cheers, SC

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let the battle begin! but one thing if i may ask, why only compete in yield? why not all around.

jaykush said:
let the battle begin! but one thing if i may ask, why only compete in yield? why not all around.

agreed...... its not always just about the yield. Although big yields are very nice, the buzz could suck (like the texas mystic I had). What about smell, taste, potency as well as yield :chin:

G

Fuck that potency, taste, and smell shit. What are you, Cap, some kind of metrosexual? I like my weed brown and seedy, just like my wardrobe.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jaykush said:
Just to change things up a little i guess. The last 3some was a speed contest. This one I'm looking for fatty yielder. Maybe next test will be in the all around. I already have another 3some in mind. Besides as long as I'm watching these and noting what does what. It's kinda a all around anyways right? So be looking for the 3rd 3some soon. 3 oh its the magic number.
SHAMAN! howdy to you and happy holidays as well! Great to see your still kicking. Stop by more often and keep us in check ok?
All those morons on the kksc thread can fetch a pile o shit for all i care. I know what I know and they obviously dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. I mean come on, I have seen differences in plants from garden to garden. But thats such a blatant mislable or mix up. Or there is actually another kksc out there. I think if this cut could make long spears i would have had at least one by now. :chin:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to change things up a little i guess. The last 3some was a speed contest. This one I'm looking for fatty yielder. Maybe next test will be in the all around. I already have another 3some in mind. Besides as long as I'm watching these and noting what does what. It's kinda a all around anyways right? So be looking for the 3rd 3some soon. 3 oh its the magic number.

totally get where your coming from. no harm in mixing things up. how about who's the stinkiest/smelliest. if it was biggest leafs that bertha would stomp the competition if it was around.

G

Not to keep kicking a dead horse but I would feel a lot more convinced if one other grower on the planet posted a pic of cough that looked at all like Rez's. Smokey gave us a dried nug shot and CC gave us a slap in the face, but no budshots, much less remotely similar budshots.

And I guess if Rez posted the full plant it would be capitulating somehow???

Anyway, who cares? I'm going to put on some shorts, grab my new camera, and shoot some Graffiti.

Take care and enjoy the Global Warming!

Cheers, SC

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its update time on the 3 pigs. They have grabbed ahold of the slabs nicely and are in their stretch quickly. The Widow in the middle caught up fast. I'm betting its gonna have the largest yield. Pics were taken just before they were seperated and set under better position. Of course they will all be treated the same and fed from the same bottle. I try and be as fair as possible and see what we get.
Now you all see rockwool and are like ew its bad. Actually the only bad part is the plastic wrap it comes in. The spun stone is biodegradeable according to the company. Its molten rocks turned into a medium similar to what heavy duty fiberglass would be like. Roots absolutely love it because of the draining and air/nute ratio. You know we like it cause its tidy and bugless. :moon:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also grabbed some pictures of flowering Chocolate Trip. We love this stuff.
This is like day 62 and getting chopped at day 63. It was fun to watch the CT and SC flower at the same time. Both getting axe at 63 :yummy:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The SC i was talking about. day 62 in the pics and going 1 more day. This is as close as i have gotten to a spear with this clone. It's amazing all the smoke reports on this and the folks thought it was mediocre. Hmm , I guess the first run of this clone for me was the weakest but it was definately noted to be a keeper at that time. Ever since, we been dialing this ho in well. Now its a super kind nug producer of the highest level. I feel the bad reports must have come from inferior grows , overnuted and unmature product. Because this stuff is like crack. The fiends be rushin the beemer. :bat:

G

Fugging huge cough, brocious! She's dialed in like a bad mofo.

It makes one say wtf when someone says a bad word about potency, high, taste, smell, or bag appeal on this cut.

I agree that growing her badly could be to blame, but she is so easy to grow and such a strong specimen in every way that I find it hard to believe so many can't manage to recognize her potential if nothing else!

My personal conspiracy theory is that many of the haters didn't get the real cut. There have been selfed seeds up for auction several times and I've heard bad things about the results.

Either way, anyone should be able to look at your pics and decide to hold onto her until they get theirs to match!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow the three amigos are battling it out. the WW jumped in size like mad. how long are you going to veg them? the puss is extra green.

oh yea. mmmmmmmmmm cough ;P