What's new

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well gang i dropped the size of megapixels to 3 on the sony and took a bunch of shots. First up is a shot of Chaos and Green Crack before they got smoked.
chaos has some hella frosting and also starts getting some purple calyx's going on. Very sparkly and beautiful. There was much more to the samples i only took this one pic though.

Green Crack is a funny name but the smoke is fun and i liked this bud. It was a big ole fat cone of a bud. I appreciated it very much. Thanks

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So last time there was a blowfish i told y'all there was another not far behind. I wasnt lyin. The clone makes 2 distinct type of colas. This happens almost every clone. One grows like a block

and the other grows into a more traditional spear

a look at majority of the girl

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I snappled a couple special pics for my bro Tribal and also Ldd. For i know one loves this clone and the other will soon love it. woot GHP its a special girl fasho. I am having some sort of leaf blemish going on. Like a deficiency of some sort. But it doesnt seem to bother the production of the meat.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK we have this arcata and its sometimes out of control. i let her go too long before 12/12 and didnt top her to see what would happen. haha she never seems to stop. Grew into the reflector and i had to tie her up there . this is the funky cold medina when grown proper and mature.

a peek at JO a few days before she gets chopped.

Salmon Creek Big Bud : if anyone has any good info on this clone pease chime in. I notice its extremely frost and has a wild spicy smell. The hairs turn orange colored, the buds havnt gotten dense for me, or overly large. But it was worth showing y'all to maybe get some feedback as to what the hell it is. is it BB x with something or what? She has the bullseye trained on her.....

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there use to be a commercial for wendys and this old lady would say *where is the beef* haha well it was funny trust me. When I see what this strawberry cough does after 30 days 12/12 it always reminds me of that for some reason. Cause i finally found where the beef is. Its here

Have a look at this wall of deez. I lined up 2 stellar trees of deez boys. They really like the pure blend pro.

Finally a snap of the majority of the room. we have the deez on the left, the Chocolate trip on the back right, scough back center, blowfish front right and a blueberry on the left front. The smell is funkaliscious norcal. :moon: one love bros... one love

Last edited:
G

Huzzah! What a wonderful way to start my morning. Such a lovely bud show... where to begin?

First off I'm stoked you got ahold of Green Crack! I've been following her from afar for a while.

That Blowfish looks frosty as hell and the Jackie-O looks beefy and well ferted!

The GHP and wreck are filling in and frosting so nicely.

That SCBB still isn't quite doing it for you, huh? I must say I'm a bit disappointed as well since she came paired with the Jackie-O and has been mightily outshined by her.

I'm still keeping her around because of the nice stoney smoke, but maybe not much longer. I can't say I've gotten huge yields from her either. I just found this:

(No Relation to "sensi" Big Bud) which has been in Humboldt since Jesus was a corporal and when you see it you'll know why, it has more resin on stalks than some buds I have seen others growing. This strain has been known to yield over 3 lb.'s under perfect conditions and is pot-snob grade if I ever saw any. Height is about 6 ft. outside and harvest is about 15th of Sept. in Northern California and this strain likes as much altitude as it can get really purples up under cold nights. Good drought resistance and insect free, all you got to do is give her sunshine and watch her go. Likes altitude also so higher you climb the better the buds will taste. Has won many harvest festivals in Northern California. Has 10 hour critical night length and flowers in 60 days indoors.

http://cannagenetic.phpwebhosting.com/cgi-bin/showstrain.pl/showstrain.pl?StrainChoice=salmoncreekbigbud

Not much info or and sources there (and I think the grammer might need a bit of editing). I believe the OG'er who gave her to me told me it was the original clone, not from seed by Hillbilly Dreams. I think they're around here someplace... I'll PM you their handle and hopefully you can scare them up.

Cheers, SC

l_d_d

TomHill said back @ OG that SCBB was an elite specimen of sensi big bud circa 1996. His huge outdoor massive tree grow was the first I ever saw or heard of it.

That looks like it Berk, great job. Wonder whats going on why it wont dense up... did it get long and spear up at least? How many days is she? Looks close.

Its not the densest strain for me, but it yields great because I get lots of big colas and the nodes are so close with an ok stretch it usually forms one huge main cola. I have found it to be light after dried tho, its not heavy weed. I still get much higher yields than other stuff Ive grown with her.. and think she is an excellent yielder... its the big buds though imo, not the denseness.

I lined up 2 stellar trees of deez boys.

You mean GIRLS, lol.

The room and plants are lookin fantastic.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha i meant trees of deez , boys. haha english is a bitch eh.
Ya the buds got big and long like donkey dicks. It yields well and all. Super frosty and smells funky. But with a name like bigbud I thought it would be some freekish plant. Guess i expected too much. Its nice and all but i just wanted a heavier final product. The buds are full so what more should i want i guess. Its at like 67 days in that picture. Chop date for tomorrow. woot

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of the SCBB i snapped a couple general pictures so y'all can get a looky the buds got full and very resinous. 68 days

Also a look at a doomed bubba dutch cola. Day 60 and shes coming down.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a bonus for beign regulars to my thread. You get to watch cool things like plant races. This little experiment is an ongoing one. I start 3 clones at the same size and time to see whats what and what does what. What? ahaha
So anyways here we go: The culprits this round are a C99xG13, BWG-13, and a Chaos. The chaos has about an inch in height advantage, (hard to tell from pic but trust me) the leafs are the same count. They have like 8 main water leafs each. I know about the chaos cause my buddy luv chimed in. But as usual if anyone knows about these other 2 clones feel free to speak up. Especially folks with pictures. Once the clones take hold of the rockwool slab and start spreading out I will seperate them from the tray to their own individual tray's. This will be an ongoing thing i will update on monday mornings. :wave: anyone have any wagers on the outcome? Like: I bet the chaos is fastest to mature. lol .....

Last edited:
Hell yea berkman! Nice picture update. Everythings lookin sweet as hell man. I like the look of that SCBB, looks potent and tasty. The choas and GC look dank man. I had green crack a long while back but she died and I never got a chance to flower her out.... was always curious about that one, lemme know how it is. So what exactly is the BWG-13.... im gonna take a guess and say black widow x g13? As far as the plant race..... im gonna randomly pick one..... and its c99 x g13. Lets hope shes a quick one haha. I love clones that have c99 in them, always a tasty treat and a good yielder. Im excited to see how this chaos and BWG-13 do as well. Keep it up my man!

N

Neptune

c99xg13 for the win!! C99 is solid genes and has proven to be make some steller crosses of excellent vigor and fast maturation.

Berk, your garden is crazy good!!
I love watching people play with strains and always growing new things!!
How is the chocolate trip?? I always thought that one sounded so good :)

N

Neptune

wow/// I can't get enough of this thread///!!!

I share some bubble with you all... :)

TickleMyBalls said:
whats the winner get? half the yield from one of the plants?? :D

Haha sounds good to me :biglaugh:

Neptune said:
c99xg13 for the win!! C99 is solid genes and has proven to be make some steller crosses of excellent vigor and fast maturation.

My thoughts exactly.... everything ive ever grown that has c99 in it has been rock solid. c99 is for sure a kick ass clone to use in breeding projects. I would like to get my hands on some strait up pure c99. I have always liked the Gn03 c99 f2's.... ive seen a shit ton of killer phenos from them, huge yielders too! Nice bubble hash by the way.... looks like your smokin good :yummy:

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Capn the BW is just how you guessed. Black Widow. Lemon skunk gasoline @ 60 days is all I know. But we'll be learning soon enough. The C99xG-13 is an F2 from TRC and is suppose to be pineappleishtic. Woot! eh...You all know me, im such a strain whore/junkie this is the type of stuff i thrive on.
No prizes in this battle of the genes TMB. Except circulation of the contestants. The real winner will be the clone that finishes fastest. This is a race and not a yield contest. Although yields will be duly noted and excepted. Its speed of maturity im looking for. Quick moms get to make babies when studs find their way in the harem. can i get an amen?
Welcome to the thread Neptune :wave: We just kick it around here. Enjoy yourself and toke it up. The chocolate trip is a staple in my diet. It packs a wicked debilitating stone on and has an oldschool intense flavor you wont soon forget. Some folks dont detect the chocolate in her but i swear i'm getting some sort of cocoaish lemony something. She yields abfab and is an all around gem to me. She was my first clone from Cali or anywhere for that matter. I had other strains at the time. But ones I had started from seed. So she has major sentimental value to me as well. The dried buds have an intense skunk smell that isnt easily overlooked. :yoinks: I'll always have her in my lineup of allstars. Usually towards the top too. Nice shots of the hash.

Latest posts

Latest posts