What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jay says, the three amigos are battling it out. the WW jumped in size like mad. how long are you going to veg them?
Jay, they are actually 1 week into 12/12. :woohoo:
pimp says, woot i thought you traded that beamer in for the bently.
pimp, word playa
Wookie said: Fugging huge cough, brocious! She's dialed in like a bad mofo
right on bro, I agree with you. I notice even though she can survive heavy nutes, she flourishes at mild levels about 30 days into 12/12. I start weening her from the food but the buds start swelling. Try it sometime. Not like a flush. More like a gradual lowering of ppm. Its been working like a charm since I got my thumbs on this truncheon. Knowing whats beign fed makes all the difference. I stopped toking ciggs and started growing organic. Flavors have just exploded in the plants and i can detect them with my new clean palate. The SC has a wonderful fresh strawberry smell with heavy hints of haze . Thats what i can detect with my nose. So evidentally those who say itslacking in flavor, bland, or unstrawberryish are running the wrong cut or not properly flowering it. The buds are dense, dense and chunky. Full on flavor and heavy hitter. Try toking a dry and cured bud of the cough, its so unique. . I really really really love this clone. In fact I may have to say its my fave bro. Its kinda funny, but when i recieved this cut I had a choice of this or something called super crystal. Both having the SC initials. After I got it and rooted. I chatted with the santa and asked if it was super or strawberry. He said , quote: " You asked for the high times strawberry cough and thats what you got." I remember the smile i got after reading that. I was all WOOT.
Fuck it, I'm gonna go on a limb and say if there is only 1 clone I could keep. Let it be the kksc. I cant see how any hybrid of her could be better. Damn near perfect if you ask me. To each they're own, but gimme this anytime and im stoked. :wave:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
wallstreet_wook said:
Fugging huge cough, brocious! She's dialed in like a bad mofo.

It makes one say wtf when someone says a bad word about potency, high, taste, smell, or bag appeal on this cut.

I agree that growing her badly could be to blame, but she is so easy to grow and such a strong specimen in every way that I find it hard to believe so many can't manage to recognize her potential if nothing else!

My personal conspiracy theory is that many of the haters didn't get the real cut. There have been selfed seeds up for auction several times and I've heard bad things about the results.

Either way, anyone should be able to look at your pics and decide to hold onto her until they get theirs to match!

How does one even get her to Herm?? She's so strong I've never even seen one banana on her. I know it has happened, I saw some nugs from a warehouse grow that did, but thats expected...

Berk- I love you. you make cannabis look so pretty. And Finally the value of the Cough is known :yummy: I came to the crew preaching about the cough like madddddddd. The first nugs i ever toked of her was a nice cured bud out of a bubbler...It's been my favorite ever since. I say everytime I smoke it that I could live on that herb. All day everyday. Never gets old. Always puts my head right. Me and the Wook used to talk about it's mood enhancing capabilities, it's definitly a good strain for people with depression. :joint:

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
ZEROKOOL said:
i highly doubt a govenmently supported institution is going to be reaserching marijuana
( http://www.maps.org/mmj/mmjfacility.html )
here is a link to the agency supporting and funding the legal (and for anti-marijuana propiganda ONLY) growing of MJ for reaserching reasons.
anything else mearly fell through the cracks of society, much like the meth-lab next door to you that wasnt caught. NICE PLANT
but your thread title is a falsehood, misconception and even an outright LIE.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't believe Berk mentioned anything about a government agency in this thread...I think you're like on meth yourself or something. :bat:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some fluke typed this "your thread title is a falsehood, misconception and even an outright LIE." and I say Wow man, where did that come from. Left field? lol Anyone figure out what this moron is talkin about please lemme know. Zero , please , please dont ever come back here. ever and thank you. Also you may want to proofread what you type.
govenmently, reaserching, propiganda, ? Come on man you can do better than that ... think moron, THINK!
Tickle my pickle.. you know it broskin, we share 1 love son, 1 love. Chopped that chunk bitch yesterday and she looked and smelled like heaven. Heaven!

G

Fer sher, Chili and TMB, that's exactly how I feel too. The cough is my favorite all around cut and I know many many people in the tri-state area who feel likewise. And those are the lucky ones as many others hear whispers or smell whiffs and beg and beg. As for the selfing... I think they claimed to use hormones of some sort to induce male sex organs? Whatever it was, the results were unfortunate from what I saw.

I wish Danny Darko (or, gasp!, Kyle?) of HT would pipe in here. He loves the cough more than anyone. When he gave it to me, it was with such pride and love. And I am sure that the smell and taste are truly the best I've ever had. If there is a knock on her, it's that she does make you cough, which I don't like to do.

B Man, you are my hero for quitting the cigs! Way to go brother. Now you have to get a Volcano! Trust me trust me trust me. $600 and I'll pay you back in cough if I'm wrong.

Peace,

SC

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B Man, you are my hero for quitting the cigs!

i see this and say WOOOHOOOO, drop them fuckers down the toilet and flush. pos sticks that do no good.

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
wallstreet_wook said:
B Man, you are my hero for quitting the cigs! Way to go brother. Now you have to get a Volcano! Trust me trust me trust me. $600 and I'll pay you back in cough if I'm wrong.

Peace,

SC

Dude, I can get Volcanoes for $400-450 at the shop round here.

G

:off2:

Just saw Children of Men (new Clive Owen movie). His friend was growing weed at the house and let Clive hit it. After he hit it he told him to cough and told Clive "Tastes like Strawberries right?!" Told him it was Strawberry Cough. Said it was the shit and he was selling it around there. When i seen that part i immediately thought about this thread.

Ok..back to business peoples ;)

lolol looks like yer being attacked for the love of the cough bro! zero you do truly lead me to believe crack does kill ppl and doctors really do drop kids on their heads listen up son if ya gots nothing better goin on in life maybe you should read the noob threads so yer schwagg will profit

shaolin037

hey Berk, its me, good old shao :). hope all is well, as it definitely looks that way. unfortunately I will not be getting up and running again for quite a while, had a close run in with the enemy (LEO's) and am not in the position to start up again given my current living conditions. I also have other things to take care of, which include getting clean from a recent opiate addiction (yes I know I'm a dumbass).

ZEROCOOL, shut the hell up and lighten up. you're statements are childish and idiotic at best.

G

TickleMyBalls said:
What the hell are you talking about? I don't believe Berk mentioned anything about a government agency in this thread...I think you're like on meth yourself or something. :bat:

yea man,
i have a slight Multiple-Personality-Disorder and i have no control sometimes its a real issue i deal with.... i have no clue why i wrote that ... this thread has some lovely shots of your plant named Berk and must appologize for the interuption. i want to make friends here and i realize that post was wrong.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZEROKOOL said:
yea man,
i have a slight Multiple-Personality-Disorder and i have no control sometimes its a real issue i deal with.... i have no clue why i wrote that ... this thread has some lovely shots of your plant named Berk and must appologize for the interuption. i want to make friends here and i realize that post was wrong.
ZEROCOOL , your name says it all for me man. I ask again to please not come to this thread. Please leave us alone here on christmas island.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
snapped a few pictures, First up is a wall of deez. Its maturing and starting to smell alot.

I noticed on a couple plants , that the pistils started turning red early. Like on this Strawberry cough. I think the culprit was a trainweck that was hung upside down near the room. (oops) I think it hit the DJTMBerry as well. Could be some iinteresting results like strawberry trainwreck. Clash of the flavors. woot

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to capture the GHP for LDD. I know he digs this stuff. Shes at like 50 days and has another week to ripen.

And this CHaos is a fast one fosho. @ 3 weeks and almost 2 times as fast as the 13's.

Last bu not least is the Blueberry :yummy:

redwood-roots

Just read up from page 10 and I must say you have a hell of a thumb Berk. I was surprised to read that you'd keep the SC over all others if it came to that...definitely made me more interested in her.

I'll be along for the ride from now on if you don't mind....:)

TickleMyBalls

Veteran
Awesome holmes. I got a single seed in my last harvest of blueberry. gonna germ it. it's looking like DJBBxGHP I think!!! but shit, get those seedss STAT out of that cough hybrid. might be gold. I know I smoked some SCxHashplant a couple years ago from around here that was nice. Oh and I like that GHP as much as LDD or more. I've got about 5 big ones I'm about to pop into flowering tonight in the new room!