What's new

Medical madness from BERKELY

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i took it at 62, almost all amber, real stoney effect, just how i like it. actually i just smoked the last of it few days ago. been curing something like 2-2.5 months. smelled like something rotten/musky and pineapples, smoked smoooooooth as butter. didnt stretch that much on me, but i trained it a lot ended up as a bunch of tight frosty nugs.

looks like you got her to yield really good. props to the berkster man.

G

Hell, yeah Mr Clause, that Blowfish looks likes heaven to me.

TMB def deserves major credit for spreadin' this lovely far and wide.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've recently lost her due to an unfortunate labelling accident (also took my arm).

But I fondly remember the pineapple garbage scent, jay (from all of 3 months back in the annals of history) and I plan to clear the runways sometime next year for a triumphant reunion.

In the meantime I'll have to salivate over this one you've got her, CB. Truly a stunning specimen. That Jackie is looking crazy too!

SC

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg thats it garbage and pineapple, i knew it was something rotten but garbage hits the nail on the head. and dont worry though wook i only got to run it once, no room for mothers here.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spent the day trimming on some lovely girls. First up was this Sparkling Crypt. It has such a sweet scent on this one at 51 days. Like when cooking brown sugar for cookies or something. Its just completely frost coated and a chore to keep the scissors clean. This was a small one but quite fat and i bet she yields over an oz. Took a picture of her in the early morning sun before harvest. Also a couple more shots of her to where you can tell the plant has been dipped in glue then sprinkled with glitter.

I wasnt finished after the Crypt. This RomSSH was also mature at 61 days. If I didnt know better I would have guessed it to be a blueberry. It smells so damn sickly sweet. The scissors jammed up even more than with the crypt. I got a nice lil bugger of some crypt/romssh scissor hash. :yummy: The whole time i was trimming there was a nag champa stick burning and a blowfish clear smoking. Took me a couple hours but the music and smoke was great.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow that crypt looks beautiful, taking pictures in the sun is always better. pics come out more clear, more green, more depth of field, and best of all they sparkle like no other.

G

Boy oh Boy chili, your gonna have some great meds real soon.... show us some bubble pictures if you get around to it, I check this thread almost everyday and its certainly one of my faves. I'm gonna grow that norcal crypt someday, before Jason King got canned from the site I told him to put that in his new book, its sooo worthy.

Your a champ Berkster, much love to you and yours! :joint:

G

What an ingenious and industrious fellow you are, Mr Berk. Fine fine work. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

G

The crypt looks amazing! well they all do great buds and pic's!
Good luck with your growing!
~neilspotshop

l_d_d

before Jason King got canned from the site I told him to put that in his new book, its sooo worthy.

its in there.

not written up as a strain n all but its included in the elite clone list.

right between Msm Nice and OG Kush.. says Norcal Cript :D ... maybe spelled a lil off but its in there.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had some fun trimming the tree's the main hanger there has chocolate trip , but there are also blowfish, romssh and a crypt. All should be ready for christmastime presents for the familia.

You know how they say red skies at night sailors delight. Check this out the night before the day of harvesting these babes.

G

Oh wow, Mr K. The harvie shot made my jaw drop. And I think I like the sunset pic even better! Thanks for the beautiful morning.

Cheers, SC

S4vvy said:
Tight Pics Chili.

I remember Bubba Dutch from the OG days. I spent hours in his gallery looking at that exact SSH clone and all those pictures of Amsterdam. Good to see that his cut got around

mmm, i had to post when I read this. I used to do the same. That gallery was magical. I really wish he would pop up on these boards.

Yea bubba dutch had an amazing gallery. He grew some monsters. Thats what made me want that clone so badly were his crazy pictures of those huge trees of ssh. Im glad the cut got around to all of us and is still goin strong in some areas! Shes quite the producer if you know what your doin with her. She isnt that picky at all so really anyone can get good smoke from her. I know ill always have her around.

hey berk it looks like your going to have a merry christmas over there man. Nice harvest!! :woohoo: .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts