What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome back to my sub-forum. I'm really stoked to be back on ic. My respite has been very beneficial for me and I'm sure for some members here lol.

I'm now back living in the pnw. In a draft dodging, hash and hashplant smuggling capital, road-kill skunk capital.

I've made alot of new friends and collected alot of incredible new clones, seeds

This thread is where I will be offering very limited edition....original breeder stock mostly from nevil (the seed bank), super sativa seed club (s.s.s.c.) coupled with some west coast classic hybrids and landraces that henceforth will be known as.

These will be icmag exclusives. Not posted on my website

The seedcret sowciety
over 200 years Combined breeding experience
Screenshot_20240130_180505_Samsung Internet.jpg

Available now:
- black kush 2023
kandahar black 2022 x presoviet afghani hindu kush (landrace warden x vancouver island)
- rock-ster kush aka mastar kush 2023
Maple ridge rock-star kush bx2 / 1980s skunk #1 x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush (Maple ridge bc / California x vancouver island)

Available now
- pure colombian gold ibl (the seed bank)
- pure colombian black (the seed bank)
- original Williams wonder (pnw)
- original freezeland freisland s.s.s.c
- original R2 (original s.s.s.c.)

Coming soon
- pre dutch/sam California orange (Jerry line)
- original wheel-chair weed (Dr bud)
- m9 s.s.s.c. Skunk #1

Working on
- Punto Rojo
- acapulco gold
- Pure vietnamese jungle bud x pure colombian gold (not peru) vietnamese gold aka colombian haze

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing to me, after burning your credibility to ashes so many times, you still have the balls to show your face. No shame. AT LEAST scrub the medman act and come back w new identity and backstory. You could team up w Son of Subcool!!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming soon.
- original freezeland freisland (s.s.s.c)
- original R2 (s.s.s.c.)

mm

Dime

Coming soon.
- original freezeland freisland (s.s.s.c)
- original R2 (s.s.s.c.)

mm
Are these cali-o seeds repros from Jerry beisler?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are these cali-o seeds repros from Jerry beisler?
Hey dime

Jerry's line taken to Mexico. Grown by a family for decades down there

I will have exact details and pictures when I get the beans.

Becuase yes I am notoriously known to jump the gun sometimes. I requested the suppliers to send all the details and images once I recieve their seeds. It saves me looking like and ass. It also saves me any wasted time and energy

"Coming soon" with strain name and chain of custody I think is safe for me to say. I don't even want to post a date becuase mail can get confiscated still.

Now that I am back to ic i want to do my best to keep quality assurance as high as possible. That includes guaranteed delivery, and satisfaction. I haven't made some of the best decisions in the past so I would like to be new and improved vendor here

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing to me, after burning your credibility to ashes so many times, you still have the balls to show your face. No shame. AT LEAST scrub the medman act and come back w new identity and backstory. You could team up w Son of Subcool!!!

If there is anything I can do to change your mind....post it openly or dm. I am all ears. Even if it didn't effect you directly

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Available now: BLACK KUSH (Only 10 packs of 20 seeds)

Only 10 packs of 13 seeds available

- kandahar black #3 2022 x presoviet afghani hindu kush (landrace warden x vancouver island)

The mother kandahar black from landrace warden was the best of the bunch. looks and smells like what dj short would have used in his blueberry. Big, bulky and thick. Very pungent, skunky, earth and fuel with a hash fruit bottom.

The father is a line of presoviet hindu kush thats been grown on vancouver Island british colombia since the 70s. It's is one of the most pungent, skunky, fuely lines I have ever had the pleasure to work with. It needs 10 weeks indoors to fully mature.

The KB3 will add size and vigor to the smaller more potent and pungent PSAHK.

20240202_001126.jpg

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there is anything I can do to change your mind....post it openly or dm. I am all ears. Even if it didn't effect you
It's too late. You've shown your true colors multiple times here. As long as you are around, I'll be checking in occasionally to remind you that many of us ain't falling for your shit. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you in the vagina

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's too late. You've shown your true colors multiple times here. As long as you are around, I'll be checking in occasionally to remind you that many of us ain't falling for your shit. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you in the vagina
The Indulgence of denying is by far the unhealthiest of them all: you convince yourself you are accomplishing grandiose things when the fact is you are just more stuck on yourself then ever

- Carlos castaneda

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Calling all #breeders #collectors #licensedproducers #hoarders #purveyors #craftgrowers

#exclusive #limitededition #collector #breederspacks #santamartagold #oldschool

Finally got a very small drop

#freezeland #Friesland s.s.s.c. 100 seeds only

#colombiangold #ibl 100 seeds only

#colombianblack #ibl 100 seeds only

#williamswonder #ibl 100 seeds only

#northernlights #2 #ibl the seed bank, s.s.s.c.
(Oasis, Texas Roadkill, R2,)

20240220_120131.jpg
20240220_120148.jpg
20240220_120208.jpg
20240220_120232.jpg
20240220_120308.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you reproduced these seeds from your package you recieved from Swami last year ? , any pics of project or Females or Males you deemed worthy ?

View attachment 18962479
Swami? 😆 okay dude haha. Def not

If you could lend just a touch of b2b courtesy and professionalism. As a vendor you should be holding yourself to a higher standard no?

Time to move on and stop creating more unnecessary discord.

Anything that is not factual from here on out i will have to erase.

I will leave it at that