What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely beautiful. Maybe you’ll have to have your mum bring that clone down to Vancouver Wa and I’ll bake her some killer protein bars for the rest of her road trip lol for they exchange 😂
Hahahahaha

Dude. That's funny! She has smuggled me back some stuff from the u.s. that's restricted in canada. That's about the length of her tolerance lol 😆

Rgd

Veteran
71296381873__BC7094FC-E1D5-46C2-B14C-14E499250F50.JPG

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gift Tee shirt..I wear it with pride/mescalito
I was thinking that. Thanks for sharing!

After 2 peyote ritual in the 20s an 1 in my 30s mescalito told me I'm on the path. And to no longer meet him for self exploration. So listened.

Fast forward to last winter: my wife and i are invited to a traditional 1918 Oklahoma peyote meeting with the n.a. church.

All I can say it was way different then going for my personal reasons in a ceremony setting when the intent was for my wife and my nieghbors daughter , esp being inside a hot teepeee

Life is funny. We make assertions for ourselves .....time passes...and Infiniti has other plans lol

Screenshot_20240226_095713_Gallery.jpg

Rgd

Veteran
After 2 peyote ritual in the 20s an 1 in my 30s mescalito told me I'm on the path
I did it once at home ... apparently all I needed...I wrote the story down.,..it was called "mescalito description”..

he did not enlighten me.[Jesus did that]..

.but I did get to talk to him[mentally]

he said he had enough time that night to" talk with me"

he got a bit pissed I called him a grotty individual[telepathy]

he insinuated he was not always so patient... .I had removed 6 cicadas gently from the wall of our bedroom

then he appeared on the wall like some sort of punch drunk Yosemite Sam

I did not need a second session..it was a hoot....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So cool. I love hearing people's experiences.

And ya. Mescalito is real!

I'm going to check back in and share one of mine (the most profound one)

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who wants to see if I can romance this true f1 hybdrid out of the seed bank library?

Pure vietnamese jungle bud x pure colombian gold (not peru) vietnamese gold aka colombian haze

Something special always happens with true f1 hybrids

Screenshot_20240229_174517_LinkedIn.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

So we have a sacred ceremonial mescalito site in Squamish Valley

A friend and I both went the first time and ate 30 grams each of Peruvian torch and maybe it was the most phychadelic it was def one of the most profound

Almost a year later taking what I learned and living a better life 3 of us decided to go and eat 60 grams each. But prepped better.

Man oh man

It took a while to digest but when it did, the birds gave us a su down concert, half the the birds down valley sang their song, then half the birds up valley responded, this went on from the time the sun touched the valley leaks till it disappeared. Their sounds morphed Into an almost electric auto tune. Down river right here, up river left ear, which in a way almost hypnotized us

After that I sat cross legged and practiced some qigong techniques....and my 3rd eye opened, and everything broke down into a zillion super strings, first the air, then the trees, then this dimension. It scared the hell out of me at first u til mescalito encouraged me to go all the way. Well I broke on through to the other side....the dark see of awareness. My spirit or soul went to the source of everything it looked like the time travelli g dimension from the first bill and Ted's movie. When they first go to see napoleon at waterloo.

It was Infintly tall and deep as it was vast. No biennial g and no end. Mesacalito told me that it was an Infiniti of Infinities, where all matter is formed, where e rrything was possible, that where we live is just one of an infinite possibilities. That the physical world is just a grand illusion.

All I could respond was "aaaaaaawwwwweeeeee"

After spending some time there. M tool me back to my seated position. Then m said, let me show you "you" your real soul, and this heat / electricity entered the soles of my feet, making its way upwards to the top of my head where my 3rd eye and crown exploded open and I became my eternal self, my luminous being where I felt all the energy of the universe passing thru the left side of me to my right almost like if our bodies were space and a strong wind passing thru

My energy body was eternal, in an eternal plane, it was golden light, and big, when I moved it was like a giant, slow, but weightless, there was a stream of energy flowing out of the top of my head, similar to a blooming lotus flower with eyes as petals.

I'm not sure how long I was there but mescalito said that's enough and shot me back to my body, which felt like battered Armour old knights used to wear. With the emotional and physical / mental pain of old soldier after his last battle.

When my third eye closed, m whispered to me, "we all have an illness we can't see, an illness of the mind, a parasite that keeps us knowing what and who we really are"

After that I was shown every single person I have hurt and who has hurt me and why. And how to live after this experience.

This is just the first hour or less of a 12 hour journey of "lessons" from seeing my friends luminous energy bodies to seeing my own physical body just as energy turned physical and being used like a space suite to experience "life" in 4 dimensions for the soul to grow and pay back debts that have been acquired in the soul plane and past lives (karma)

I stopped meat for a year, got I to qigong, fasted before the ceremony and stored alot of energy esp practicing dreaming so I would say the extra inner work and extra medicine took this vision quest to a whole mother level

If you take a good look at my logo, that mandala is a representation of the experience I just tried to explan 😀 I was 26 years old Sept 2006

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do it! I tripple dog dare ya!
Lol

His rubber arm should be easy to twist 😀

He is quite busy and I don't like to pester him too much. But it came up today.

I think when we square up for his last consignment that would be a good time to ask

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I had a similar experience but in a different way. Idk if i can really discuss it idk where the lines can be crossed with certain things on here With cactus it was always glowing and warm, the other things were much more intense and faster paced. Im not new to the forums and cannabis came after everything. Guys in the online mushroom community were always showing their plants off and i got jealous, did my own and fell in love with the plant.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Lol

His rubber arm should be easy to twist 😀

He is quite busy and I don't like to pester him too much. But it came up today.

I think when we square up for his last consignment that would be a good time to ask
Id say give it a try xD...but easier said than done right?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a similar experience but in a different way. Idk if i can really discuss it idk where the lines can be crossed with certain things on here With cactus it was always glowing and warm, the other things were much more intense and faster paced. Im not new to the forums and cannabis came after everything. Guys in the online mushroom community were always showing their plants off and i got jealous, did my own and fell in love with the plant.
Well. I've been on the forums since 07sh and I am still figuring out how my sarcasm to come through and not have anyone take it the wrong way lol 😅 so I'm still there man!

This is my subforum. Which 99% of the time I moderate. So I want to create a positive ecosystem for old and new members alike for all us to get to know eachother better and feel comfortable being ourselves.

The seedcret sowsiety and some new works are new fields for me to venture in. So this thread is totally okay share as I have been a hermit most my life and ha ent talked much about me personally. So new chapters are always great to start with new notes.

As long as we follow the ic mag rules, I'm down for this thread to evolve organically as a sharing circle.

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
One of my original stomping grounds was mycotopia when hippie3 was still around (a legend in boom land) ic mag i used to frequent bc my buddies on topia were also here and i just used the information from ic mag to do my grows and design my hydro systems. I was in the cactus communities and other places as well.

The other places have slowed down and ive been away a while . Legalization now has made this my primary hobby, plus cannabis is fun to play with because you can make it do anything you want. Mushrooms are another you can manipulate the hell out of.

But i have done some versions of pharmausca . I had a trip where it was similar to your mescaline ride but was a bit different. Aside from the visuals my own voice in my head was bringing up problems and giving answers to solve them. I guess you could call it the higher self. Went for about 6 hours, time went slow felt like i was stuck for a while .

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my original stomping grounds was mycotopia when hippie3 was still around (a legend in boom land) ic mag i used to frequent bc my buddies on topia were also here and i just used the information from ic mag to do my grows and design my hydro systems. I was in the cactus communities and other places as well.

The other places have slowed down and ive been away a while . Legalization now has made this my primary hobby, plus cannabis is fun to play with because you can make it do anything you want. Mushrooms are another you can manipulate the hell out of.

But i have done some versions of pharmausca . I had a trip where it was similar to your mescaline ride but was a bit different. Aside from the visuals my own voice in my head was bringing up problems and giving answers to solve them. I guess you could call it the higher self. Went for about 6 hours, time went slow felt like i was stuck for a while .
Coolio

I've done a few flushes from scratch with golden teaches. There def is something to say about growing your own.

I'm getting more into medical mushrooms like Cordyceps, rieshi, turkey tail, lions mane, and the lot. Oysters for my wife to cook with. Our environment is primo for at least one or 2 kinds to be flushing year round.

I hated food mushrooms my whole life, and feel like and feel like they could have done my body good. I make a epic lions mane pasta. Can't tayse em at all!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are supposed to be in the mail.

Bred in 1987. Dr buds wheelchair weed was made using an afghani and a select hindu kush.

In canada, the wheelchair was as popular and well known as northern lights and skunk. The east coast rival to ubc chemo.

With the same genetic make up as purple kush. These hashplants are short, stout, easy to grow, big yielding, fast finishing and crusted in thick resin on that make hash on par with premium milk of mazar gold seal from Afghanistan

This isn't just a legacy strain...it's legendary

Screenshot_20240312_192025_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True kindness (that's being nice without an agenda to expect any return) has compound interest.

I really took care of a friend and his company in the past and look at what happens.

A long time friend that's lived in Playa del Carmen said alot of the commercially grown cannabis in the Yucatan is limon verde.

Hopefully I get these before my germination date

Screenshot_20240314_091214_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20240314_091158_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20240314_091240_Messenger.jpg