What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My nieghbor, whom name must stay secret heard about my new collective so he gave me these chemo seeds from the 80s.

He also has the purple hashplant him and his group (whom he is no longer a member) monopolized in the 80s (im guessing possibly related to king?)

The php has been a bit tougher to pry from his grip but he does say they all have been stored properly and should pop

He said the chemo came around after everyone was growing skunk. Although for finicky people often preferred chemo over skunk becuase the smell wasn't as over powering

20240320_182315.jpg

Dime

True kindness (that's being nice without an agenda to expect any return) has compound interest.

I really took care of a friend and his company in the past and look at what happens.

A long time friend that's lived in Playa del Carmen said alot of the commercially grown cannabis in the Yucatan is limon verde.

Hopefully I get these before my germination date

View attachment 18973225 View attachment 18973226 View attachment 18973227
When I was a youngster all we got was imported weed,mostly from Colombia and Mexico and I remember the seeds had no mottling because I cleaned plenty of weed on album covers.In those days it was common for people to put weed in a wire kitchen strainer and grind the weed off of the seeds with your fist. I grew some in my fathers backyard a few times and they didn't even go into flower in S Ontario.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These should be in the mail this week

A very pungent oldschool selection

Northern lights #5 x Las Vegas lemon skunk f1

Screenshot_20240408_054053_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20240408_081000_LinkedIn.jpg

I received the flower of the selection last month. Smoke report coming soon!

Last edited:

airplane

I did it once at home ... apparently all I needed...I wrote the story down.,..it was called "mescalito description”..

he did not enlighten me.[Jesus did that]..

.but I did get to talk to him[mentally]

he said he had enough time that night to" talk with me"

he got a bit pissed I called him a grotty individual[telepathy]

he insinuated he was not always so patient... .I had removed 6 cicadas gently from the wall of our bedroom

then he appeared on the wall like some sort of punch drunk Yosemite Sam

I did not need a second session..it was a hoot....
Remember seeing God and even talking to him along with the 3 stooges (Moe, Larry , Curly) helped me straighten thing out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets not forget Shemp

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's is always a pleasure receiving parcels from the ghost of the seed bank!

I only asked for Beatrix choice and vietnam x colombia and look what I get 😀

Northern lights #5 x Las Vegas lemon skunk (loud lemon) which I've been smoking / curing the last couple months

Pure vietnamese jungle bud

A massive bag of original Williams wonder (freebies for icmag supporter orders)

Original Beatrix choice x original R2

Some pure Santa marta X original white widow (white gold)

A bag of pure siberian rudarelis (aunty rudy)

Last but not least a half ounce of sinus clearing outback haze

How dope is that?!
20240416_114311.jpg
20240416_114318.jpg
20240416_114324.jpg
20240416_114455.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts