What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swami? 😆 okay dude haha. Def not

If you could lend just a touch of b2b courtesy and professionalism. As a vendor you should be holding yourself to a higher standard no?

Time to move on and stop creating more unnecessary discord.

Anything that is not factual from here on out i will have to erase.

I will leave it at that
OK I just thought you mentioned Outback Haze somewhere so thats whay brought me here, did you delete that comment or post ?.

So you got these seeds from the guy who sells Nevil's seedbank catalogues you posted (Spanish guy) I can't remember his name ?.
Would be nice to mention give credit to where you got those 1st lot of seeds from

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I just thought you mentioned Outback Haze somewhere so thats whay brought me here, did you delete that comment or post ?.

So you got these seeds from the guy who sells Nevil's seedbank catalogues you posted (Spanish guy) I can't remember his name ?.
Would be nice to mention give credit to where you got those 1st lot of seeds from
Fair. No. I didn't erase anything. Everyone gets 3 strikes in my book. If a elegant conclusion isn't in the books then an elegant conclusion is or was never the intention of either party

I think I mentioned before that I didn't want to shit on your nevil thread. After reading it again I think it could have sounded that way. So if I owe you another apology I'm sorry about that. My intentions were neither bad nor good. Just neutral/honest. If I was out of line feel free to Bin it

Swami sent me a nice bday gift too. Thats maybe where the confusion may have stemmed? The images you shared were from nevils best friend and partner.

From most onlookers looking in, it can seem shady if I'm "not giving credit" the truth is I wished I could ! But I do share enough for people to put 2 and 2 together. If then still I'm not accurate then I make a correction. (Example: alot of people were bent about me saying colombian gold. So we closed the thread and I changed the name....but what If I am 100% right! Lol)

As I requested b2b courtesy, I will uphold my end as well.....my elder that is sharing most of nevils and sssc originals was his best friend and colleague. At his request and our verbal contract is to never mention his name. When he is okay with it then I can. Please Understand I have a gaggle of doxxers tracking every move and word I make just waiting to twist and mischaracterize them for their own sick agendas. I'm sure they have doxxed him already saying I'm stealing his stuff hahahahaha. That that is the furthest thing from truth.

My standard operating procedure at work is to share what I personally deem to be relevant. And keep private what I must or have to. As business owners we have our own responsibilities we have to juggle.

An example is the fruity pebbles og debacle with alien. Alot of people have bought and private labeled my seeds over the years. I never divulged who they were and they never used my trademarks. Fp is not fpog, it can be confusing. But they arwnt the same. So it's a breech in contract. No matter how cringey it is to have to openly share these dealings in certain cases it must me done

Even when I used bogs sour bubble in some crosses I asked him if that was cool...he said yes...never never use my branding or trade marks. Pretty straight forward.

Now I personally have jumped the gun far too many times (and hebent sometimes but seemed like i did or possibly could have like with my 88 nl1xhp) and it's something I've worked on.

I'm sure I'm preaching to the quior at this point so I will digress.

There are 2 sides to a coin and a thin middle separating them. Sometimes it's hard to judge or know where we are standing

If there is or was any conflict on either side. Real or presumed then I hope 🙏 we can find a respectable end.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Fair. No. I didn't erase anything. Everyone gets 3 strikes in my book. If a elegant conclusion isn't in the books then an elegant conclusion is or was never the intention of either party

I think I mentioned before that I didn't want to shit on your nevil thread. After reading it again I think it could have sounded that way. So if I owe you another apology I'm sorry about that. My intentions were neither bad nor good. Just neutral/honest. If I was out of line feel free to Bin it

Swami sent me a nice bday gift too. Thats maybe where the confusion may have stemmed? The images you shared were from nevils best friend and partner.

From most onlookers looking in, it can seem shady if I'm "not giving credit" the truth is I wished I could ! But I do share enough for people to put 2 and 2 together. If then still I'm not accurate then I make a correction. (Example: alot of people were bent about me saying colombian gold. So we closed the thread and I changed the name....but what If I am 100% right! Lol)

As I requested b2b courtesy, I will uphold my end as well.....my elder that is sharing most of nevils and sssc originals was his best friend and colleague. At his request and our verbal contract is to never mention his name. When he is okay with it then I can. Please Understand I have a gaggle of doxxers tracking every move and word I make just waiting to twist and mischaracterize them for their own sick agendas. I'm sure they have doxxed him already saying I'm stealing his stuff hahahahaha. That that is the furthest thing from truth.

My standard operating procedure at work is to share what I personally deem to be relevant. And keep private what I must or have to. As business owners we have our own responsibilities we have to juggle.

An example is the fruity pebbles og debacle with alien. Alot of people have bought and private labeled my seeds over the years. I never divulged who they were and they never used my trademarks. Fp is not fpog, it can be confusing. But they arwnt the same. So it's a breech in contract. No matter how cringey it is to have to openly share these dealings in certain cases it must me done

Even when I used bogs sour bubble in some crosses I asked him if that was cool...he said yes...never never use my branding or trade marks. Pretty straight forward.

Now I personally have jumped the gun far too many times (and hebent sometimes but seemed like i did or possibly could have like with my 88 nl1xhp) and it's something I've worked on.

I'm sure I'm preaching to the quior at this point so I will digress.

There are 2 sides to a coin and a thin middle separating them. Sometimes it's hard to judge or know where we are standing

If there is or was any conflict on either side. Real or presumed then I hope 🙏 we can find a respectable end.
This is the first thing I’ve read from you that didn’t feel overly aggressive and actually sounds pretty genuine to me. My opinion isn’t really relevant here but honestly if you just spoke alittle but more like this ^ you would have a lot easier time. This seems like a Medman that you could have a conversation with, wether we disagree or not.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@med-man I don’t know much more then average bloke about Nevil and his hazes. However, someone once mentioned that Grinspoon, specifically the pearl pheno was within this lineage. I’ve been looking for the old stock for years my self as Barney’s must have lost their original a long time ago.

Anyways, I’ve noticed you talking about hazes a lot and was curious if you had any input on the topic.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the first thing I’ve read from you that didn’t feel overly aggressive and actually sounds pretty genuine to me. My opinion isn’t really relevant here but honestly if you just spoke alittle but more like this ^ you would have a lot easier time. This seems like a Medman that you could have a conversation with, wether we disagree or not.
*your opinion is relevant*

there is truth in everyone's views no matter how big or small. Especially if they are non bias , open and non manipulative with honest means and ends.

I've had a chance to read through my whole subforum. Had some private chats with a few long term members and staff And yes. I have been a major fucktard in some if not alot of instances. Something I am not very proud of.

I am not perfect. I have made mistakes(more then i would like to admit). I am Thankful and greatful that not only gypsy ,on behalf of requests ,welcomed me back but allowed me to re open my subforum

Thanks for the kind words 🙏 and advice. 👌 (would you beleive me if I said it's not the first time I've heard something same or similar? Lol)

Much love

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@med-man I don’t know much more then average bloke about Nevil and his hazes. However, someone once mentioned that Grinspoon, specifically the pearl pheno was within this lineage. I’ve been looking for the old stock for years my self as Barney’s must have lost their original a long time ago.

Anyways, I’ve noticed you talking about hazes a lot and was curious if you had any input on the topic.
My only 2 experiences with Dr gs is first at the kind kup and tradeshow fundraiser I put on to keep canadians being able to grow at home for medical purposes. (Manitobas first ever cannabis cup)

It was wild. Smelled like I was in a tropical south Asian jungle. The richness of the soil, the pungency of the terra and the dankness of the humid air. There's a reason why it took first place sativa and tied 1st place over-all. Now the look of it was not the best. Little pebble sized nuggets. But the smell and effect and taste how it smelled conquered. If you closed your eyes and put your nose in the jar it would take you directly into its place of origin with all the potential olfactory and audable sensations of the region.

I have access to the same elite canadian clone that was enetered. I had it but killed it last year becuase I am not growing indoors and have more pressing matters to deal with. But its easy to get.

I'm also connected with Dr grinspoon (or maybe his son) on another platform. But I'm not sure that helps anyone lol

I've basically spent the last decade doing mostly business to business and egg shelled in my own medaverse so my prowess in Dr gs knowledge is limited to a few descriptions I read after the kind kup.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
*your opinion is relevant*

there is truth in everyone's views no matter how big or small. Especially if they are non bias , open and non manipulative with honest means and ends.

I've had a chance to read through my whole subforum. Had some private chats with a few long term members and staff And yes. I have been a major fucktard in some if not alot of instances. Something I am not very proud of.

I am not perfect. I have made mistakes(more then i would like to admit). I am Thankful and greatful that not only gypsy ,on behalf of requests ,welcomed me back but allowed me to re open my subforum

Thanks for the kind words 🙏 and advice. 👌 (would you beleive me if I said it's not the first time I've heard something same or similar? Lol)

Much love
Hey brotha, in my book, anyone who is willing to humble himself deserves another chance. You’ve certainly made up for it in my book.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
My only 2 experiences with Dr gs is first at the kind kup and tradeshow fundraiser I put on to keep canadians being able to grow at home for medical purposes. (Manitobas first ever cannabis cup)

It was wild. Smelled like I was in a tropical south Asian jungle. The richness of the soil, the pungency of the terra and the dankness of the humid air. There's a reason why it took first place sativa and tied 1st place over-all. Now the look of it was not the best. Little pebble sized nuggets. But the smell and effect and taste how it smelled conquered. If you closed your eyes and put your nose in the jar it would take you directly into its place of origin with all the potential olfactory and audable sensations of the region.

I have access to the same elite canadian clone that was enetered. I had it but killed it last year becuase I am not growing indoors and have more pressing matters to deal with. But its easy to get.

I'm also connected with Dr grinspoon (or maybe his son) on another platform. But I'm not sure that helps anyone lol

I've basically spent the last decade doing mostly business to business and egg shelled in my own medaverse so my prowess in Dr gs knowledge is limited to a few descriptions I read after the kind kup.
Ahh ok. That’s what I thought, that it was possibly clone only. Haha I gave up looking and ended up going towards a JBL project with some vibe stock, which will end up being a good year plus project to keep me busy. The main goal is to cross to a true highland Kashmir varietal from Pakistan that is pure Sativa but averages 8-10’weeks. I’m doing an outdoor OP this summer to find a prime female to use in the cross but the offspring should be pretty wild.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh ok. That’s what I thought, that it was possibly clone only. Haha I gave up looking and ended up going towards a JBL project with some vibe stock, which will end up being a good year plus project to keep me busy. The main goal is to cross to a true highland Kashmir varietal from Pakistan that is pure Sativa but averages 8-10’weeks. I’m doing an outdoor OP this summer to find a prime female to use in the cross but the offspring should be pretty wild.
Did you start your thread yet?

Please make sure to tag me.

I can probably get you or him a clone this spring if you want. Its not a keeper by canadian commercial standards but it is a keeper keeper as far as top shelf head stash and starting material for breeding.

I can't promise anything until its actually in my hands but to me gifts are better then words when showing my appreciation

spring is when they are most active and when my friend goes to see him

CrushnYuba

people are so salty. no wonder so few use forums like this anymore and have turned to instagram. its too bad. this used to be a great place to share information and learn. all that saltiness cant be good for this dying forum.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Did you start your thread yet?

Please make sure to tag me.

I can probably get you or him a clone this spring if you want. Its not a keeper by canadian commercial standards but it is a keeper keeper as far as top shelf head stash and starting material for breeding.

I can't promise anything until its actually in my hands but to me gifts are better then words when showing my appreciation

spring is when they are most active and when my friend goes to see him
I’ll keep you posted. I’m currently germinating some Snowhigh wintergreen OG and some Romulan BX1 for an open pollination project and cross. As well im in Portland and have a nice Oregon blueberry cut that floats around to cross with the Romulan, possibly a super Buu as well.

Once that seed stock is ready then I’m officially launching as a breeder here in the boutique section and will be using the proceeds to help move along to the bigger project I mentioned so it will be alittle but before I would be ready for it.

The landrace I mentioned for this summer I may or may not make seeds of those available, im not sure yet. Once ive found my prime mother, hopefully by august or so, then I’ll be starting the JLB for the long haul project which will be the primary focus of my collectives breeding efforts.

The idea of crossing just the Vibe collective JLB with a clone of Grinspoon sounds interesting though. It definitely fits the profile I’ve been going for. So hey maybe we will connect in September I could prob fit one more mother in with the flowering JLBs for a cross and then keep another under 20/4 for a back cross. Who knows though I understand nothing is set in stone.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ll keep you posted. I’m currently germinating some Snowhigh wintergreen OG and some Romulan BX1 for an open pollination project and cross. As well im in Portland and have a nice Oregon blueberry cut that floats around to cross with the Romulan, possibly a super Buu as well.

Once that seed stock is ready then I’m officially launching as a breeder here in the boutique section and will be using the proceeds to help move along to the bigger project I mentioned so it will be alittle but before I would be ready for it.

The landrace I mentioned for this summer I may or may not make seeds of those available, im not sure yet. Once ive found my prime mother, hopefully by august or so, then I’ll be starting the JLB for the long haul project which will be the primary focus of my collectives breeding efforts.

The idea of crossing just the Vibe collective JLB with a clone of Grinspoon sounds interesting though. It definitely fits the profile I’ve been going for. So hey maybe we will connect in September I could prob fit one more mother in with the flowering JLBs for a cross and then keep another under 20/4 for a back cross. Who knows though I understand nothing is set in stone.

Hey man. Sorry for the late response full moon phases always see an increase in me doing extra work / getting larger influxes of messages

Lots of Oregonians come up to my small island every year boating. At least 1 person in the group always buys seeds at the biweekly markets lol

Sheit, getting you a cut would be a breeze...I assumed you were overseas for whatever reason I don't know lol

As for your goals...whatever I can do to help in any way shape or form I'm here/there for ya.

P.s. I've been doing my best to get a whole list of new breeders on here too....so will be rad to see you up and running!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
people are so salty. no wonder so few use forums like this anymore and have turned to instagram. its too bad. this used to be a great place to share information and learn. all that saltiness cant be good for this dying forum.

Ya. I've done my part in the saline solution.

I guess the only thing that does bug me about this truth is I do know a handful of guys that are 6o to 8o years old that would love to share their stories and knowledge here but they can't handle any form of salty real or percieved. Pushing them to write books is even harder lol

We interpret words through our own filters and moods. What 1 day or hour may seem like trolling the next day could be perceived as helping etc speaking from alot of personal experience lol

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Hey man. Sorry for the late response full moon phases always see an increase in me doing extra work / getting larger influxes of messages

Lots of Oregonians come up to my small island every year boating. At least 1 person in the group always buys seeds at the biweekly markets lol

Sheit, getting you a cut would be a breeze...I assumed you were overseas for whatever reason I don't know lol

As for your goals...whatever I can do to help in any way shape or form I'm here/there for ya.

P.s. I've been doing my best to get a whole list of new breeders on here too....so will be rad to see you up and running!
No worries brotha,

Hell I’m definitely salivating over the idea of the clone haha. I might have some room in my new green house for a cut, how many weeks was that it did you already say I’m stoned and just typing away haha. It would be interesting to let a couple branches get pollinated with the landrace Sativa.

Where’s your island, or rather, what’s the general vicinity if that’s less intrusive of a question?

Yea I’m excited just need to get the gals up and running but I have my new tent on the way 20ft long, 10ft long and 7.5 ft tall. Took me forever to find a tall one, I’m 6’5 so it’s always an issue for me.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man. I got really fucked up at the kind kup that wknd. It was also my bday!

I swear the entrant said it was somewhere between 16 and 20 weeks (memory no Bueno with edibles involved....I'm pretty lightweight lol)

Well it's pretty common knowledge where I live...if it doesn't break the tou here it's Cortes Island bc. Home of the draft dodgers, presoviet everything lol and bc classics. It was also a corridor for most of the hash and thai stick import boats that wanted to avoid customs and navy south in Victoria bc. Quadra Island is right next door and there are a few skunk lords and a couple famous canadian breeders from both islands. Jordan is just down the coast from us. Not sure where exactly he lives nor is it any of my business but he has always been my fave canadian breeder.

It's in between the sunshine coast and north Vancouver Island so generic diversity is insane. There's a huge Kootenay mountain connection here too so tons of epic old mountain strains here too

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Man. I got really fucked up at the kind kup that wknd. It was also my bday!

I swear the entrant said it was somewhere between 16 and 20 weeks (memory no Bueno with edibles involved....I'm pretty lightweight lol)

Well it's pretty common knowledge where I live...if it doesn't break the tou here it's Cortes Island bc. Home of the draft dodgers, presoviet everything lol and bc classics. It was also a corridor for most of the hash and thai stick import boats that wanted to avoid customs and navy south in Victoria bc. Quadra Island is right next door and there are a few skunk lords and a couple famous canadian breeders from both islands. Jordan is just down the coast from us. Not sure where exactly he lives nor is it any of my business but he has always been my fave canadian breeder.

It's in between the sunshine coast and north Vancouver Island so generic diversity is insane. There's a huge Kootenay mountain connection here too so tons of epic old mountain strains here too
Oooh 16-20 weeks would line up with the Vibe collective JLB flowering time. Ugh that could be fun.

Sounds beautiful the farthest north I ever went was Bellingham but that was years ago but who knows I’m only in Portland so it wouldn’t be that far of a drive.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oooh 16-20 weeks would line up with the Vibe collective JLB flowering time. Ugh that could be fun.

Sounds beautiful the farthest north I ever went was Bellingham but that was years ago but who knows I’m only in Portland so it wouldn’t be that far of a drive.

It's paradise man. Not sure if you know who Paul stamats is but he lives here too. It's where the netflix series fantastic fungi was shot.

My mom is always driving to redding and back. Always stopping in irving Washington. I think that's what it's called. This is a 30 minute hike from my place
20240218_160522.jpg
20240218_160526.jpg
20240218_160719.jpg
20240218_164534.jpg
20240218_164543.jpg
20240218_171914.jpg
20240218_171916.jpg

Abdthi1966

Premium user
It's paradise man. Not sure if you know who Paul stamats is but he lives here too. It's where the netflix series fantastic fungi was shot.

My mom is always driving to redding and back. Always stopping in irving Washington. I think that's what it's called. This is a 30 minute hike from my place View attachment 18964091 View attachment 18964092 View attachment 18964093 View attachment 18964094 View attachment 18964095 View attachment 18964096 View attachment 18964097
Absolutely beautiful. Maybe you’ll have to have your mum bring that clone down to Vancouver Wa and I’ll bake her some killer protein bars for the rest of her road trip lol for they exchange 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts