What's new

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

Herbalista

Love the M.I.S.;wow...who amongst us,would like to go straight to Mazar?Damn, sign me up when the Taliban{and brigands},are done and gone! O well,let's be thankful for those wonderful types {like the "R.S.C.",Nevil,and others etc},who make this all possible...of course brave ones like you all {you know who you are...thank you},who try to carry on these fine strains.....if just for your own personnel {and those lucky enough to be around you} enjoyment...great work people! Keep it up. Looking forward to the smoke report....patiently.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
;) sorry photos bug

Mom 2009 :

F2 :

Now :) I have new seeds alongside F2 to find again a new good fella in the MIS. I also wish to work a hybrid with clones of the Jam' BM from CBG's cut by Breizou and Kaiki. :)
My objectiveway is the strawberries... :smoke:

Pap' F2 2010 with mom prod' FF10 by Upok :

Mom clones update...

Kenavo :ying:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
MazzaRom!!!

MazzaRom!!!

Here´s my MazzaRom girl:cathug:
I love her more and more everyday. She´s oh so pretty and smells of fruit salad with a hint of booze...can´t get any better for the time being:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and Light and props to the breeder of this girl:thank you:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:thank you: Paulo, happy you enjoy these F2...

so don't forget to make your seeds amigo :smoke: landrace preservation...

bye bro'

conlarazon

Veteran

Mazar beautiful flowers, this Real Seed Co. ... Paulo73, lots of resin in this phenotype, we keep seeing. Health and peace over there

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hola Colarazon, si from RSC collectors stuff, this strain produce resin whatever happens I think no problem :D
So Paulo also seems to put his green'hands on a pretty babe :smoke:

Soirbon Bré' merci,
mais lol non c'est bien la Maz', une branche sur une boutz en flo en fait, elle sativ' quand elle est comme ça^^ Comment va la miss chez toi ? up up :) J'envoie ta chérie en flo' courant Mars pour goûtage et je commence ma select de mâle Mazari ensuite ;) ++ Kenavo

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there guys!
Just a quick question...This weekend i made some changes inside the grow tent.
I was getting to much water condensation on the inner back wall of the tent...the water was dripping through the walls and i didn´t wanna such high humidity levels on late flowering.
So i´ve moved all the plants to the front of the tent and added a small oil radiator on the lowest setting at the back.
Last night when i went to check my girls the MIS had two male nanas...One in each of the two main colas. One yet closed but one already open.
To be honest couldn´t find any pollen around but you guys know how little is the pollen from male nanas :)
Anyhow i didn´t panicked. I just went to a deep male nanas check-in and check-out but couldn´t find any more.
My question is... In your opinion was this due to the chages made by me in the set-up or is this a genetic trait coming with this specific pheno?
What shall i do next? Keep my eyes peeled for more male nanas?
Btw i´ve stopped feeding last Sunday can this have any relation with the fact?
Many thanks for all the kind words and input and many K+ to the breeder!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi Paulo, ;) sure that conditions indoors are criticals during flowering with kush kush, the concentration of resin makes the plant highly susceptible to mold. Maintain a dry air with fullextraction etc for safe...

That bisex' always complicated, first time that return I see with F2s, that make me think maybe an unstable male 2009? I didn't let him fullbloom to see (...outside :D)... ? Or maybe the hypothetical stress in your boxes Paulo ? The best way to find out is to restart this beauty bro', a cut? :D ;)

paulo73

Veteran
I think it was the stress of changing the set-up that brought up any unstable traits.
I´ve been keeping her under daily inspections and could not find anymore male nanas let´s hope she stays clean for the next couple of weeks.
I´ve got another 2 cuttings, by now rooted ,that i can always star any day soon but i can´t cope with the idea of loosing this girl :( She smells awesome and shows a nice resin coverage so i wont use her for any breeding projects but i will for sure smoke the weed :)
In relation with that for how long do you guys usually flower those RSC MIS?
I like my highs clean and energizing in contrast with numbing and brain freezing ones ;)
Any tips?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
fragile landrace :smoke:

I like my highs clean and energizing in contrast with numbing and brain freezing ones ;)
Any tips?

:) In this case don't exceed 80days, fruity notes also tend to give way to Hashhash after this cap'...

so she also can resin so far, full narcotic vibes 90/100days... (December at Mazar e charif' ;))

Latest posts

Latest posts