paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there mate!
How´s your Mazzars doing?
All the best vibes

H

HeryRhom

Hi Paulo, hope all goes well for you too mister greenHulk :)

Hum no photo yet, I only know that the bush happening now the 2m50 while the pistils are just starting ... I count on Upok for us to make beautiful pictures soon. :D He also isolated from the f2 a male scent nice and purple, another repro with my cut is expected soon, :dance013: another serie of seeds amigo!

For me, I come a long way after losing a lot this summer in my mother's room growth. An invasion of red spider which forced me to clean it and then threw everything etc (except my Swazi who is saved, thank u mother nature) .. Fortunately I was also able to get my mom MiS to Upok thanks!
Now I restart indoor sessions and I'll finally be able to enjoy and explore my cool cut find and her babies! Something like erdbeerli, fraise indica chérie, that's my funky target with this mazar i shariff... :smoke: kenavo amigo

ps : ...makes me think of the JBM strawberry sativa taste from Breizou's cut, a crosscrossin' Jam / ghanny maybe one day, full vibes to Breizou n' Kaiki! :artist:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck with them HeryRhom. I have harvested my mazzar and it is curing in jars now. 12 weeks to flower or 83 days and they could have gone longer.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
All good then!

All good then!

Sad to know about the Red Spider mite infestation...those are hardy&annoying fuckers!:moon:
But let´s thank the Green Gods for the Swazy mother and the MIS sent to Upok!:ying:
And i´m allready on my toes waitting for some pics of that 2,5mts MIS!:jump:
The one that i had in Portugal was becoming kind of green beast:comfort:so sad it was killed at such an young age.Here´s a pic of a baby of yours

picture.php

picture.php

Keep those fingers green my good friend and may Gaya bless all your projects:ying:
Much Love&Respect

H

HeryRhom

Thank you for showing green Paulo, it is a dream, a prayer for her. Fortunately, many sisters are still in fridge, no problemo amigo only solutions :smoke: ...Mmh this leaf bro! circumference lotus trip :thank you:

Yesum vibes to you man, enjoy the curing and the oldschool taste bro :tiphat:

H

HeryRhom

Mom is back at home... (just starting her 12/12)
A year later I'm going to re-bloom her for the first time. Happy Iam :)

picture.php

bigwity

Veteran
my beans have showed there green heads above the soil on this fine morning im hoping for some strawberry goodness much respect to the breeder what are the parents of this strain i read the whole thread but missed it

H

HeryRhom

my beans have showed there green heads above the soil on this fine morning im hoping for some strawberry goodness much respect to the breeder what are the parents of this strain i read the whole thread but missed it

Hi man, strawberries mom's do not automatically appear with my f2s', it would be too easy ! Good luck with them ;)

hello heryrhom,

is your phenotype strawberry??

lol ben ouep man, faut suivre ! Quand le phéno est sortit en 2009, ça sentait le rouleau de chewing gum haribo dans le jardin, à la fume c'était plus fraise des bois avec une grosse note de kush biensûr. Maintenant à ma connaissance personne n'ayant reçu le cut n'a pû amener correctement à terme ce phéno en indoor et confirmer ainsi mes dires outdoor^^. A présent je m'en occupe perso.... :smoke: Peut-être aussi bientôt des retours de Crazzy dog, lequel a reçu la poulette depuis Upok. Pour info j'ai nommé ce phéno "rohm cut" :tiphat:

ps : Namkha bro' thanks, so you can thank me also I think lol :D :ying: bye

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
lol ben ouep man, faut suivre ! Quand le phéno est sortit en 2009, ça sentait le rouleau de chewing gum haribo dans le jardin, à la fume c'était plus fraise des bois avec une grosse note de kush biensûr. Maintenant à ma connaissance personne n'ayant reçu le cut n'a pû amener correctement à terme ce phéno en indoor et confirmer ainsi mes dires outdoor^^. A présent je m'en occupe perso....
pipe.gif
Peut-être aussi bientôt des retours de Crazzy dog, lequel a reçu la poulette depuis Upok. Pour info j'ai nommé ce phéno "rohm cut" :tiphat:

:good:tu me diras ce que sa donne en in quand tu l'auras fait!!!!

good vibes friend

H

HeryRhom

Pas de p Jahg' toute la place sera au courant ;)
Hamdullah^^

Mom, rohm cut, 12/12+10, cmh 250w
picture.php

:smoke:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
looking tasty mate :D hehe can't wait to see them put on even more weight, mine are fully seeded and only just starting to shoot out a few more pistils 1-2 weeks before they'll be harvested.

Latest posts

Latest posts