What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yah :)

Haste you see her hair :D
After a good healthy growth like that, it will be nice!
As it should be done with this kind of babe ;)

Kenavo bro'

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I am loving the smoke more and more. Cure does wonders to it.
i have managed to save a clone from the last girl and i´m working her again.
Keep up the great work

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bom que gostou ;) this last girl F2 with you seeing more resinous than my mother and also has a fruit thing so great saved ^ keep up your greens Paulo :) Viva

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
A moms clone harvested after 100 days (cmh 400w); the End of The End! Smells hash'bubble wild'bear strawberries. :D

Now i will start my detect boys with generations "ocean grow" 2009 F2 and FF10 (personal amateur feel cubbing project'). F1 exotic crosses are also forecast... The road will be long but with the passion of hash ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hey trugarez vras gonanchoa vibes received thank you, good to see you around too!

Despite the two first repro outdoor, F2 and F2BX, this is the thread that i will hit for my next indoor F4 autumn project, fingers cross to find good strawberry specimens from the last indoor F3BX2.

And I'm looking forward to it all evolve outside next years with friends or fans, i can't wait to have quantity of its dry sift ultime process and its oily trichz and blacky cream of the cream in my blood, HamdoulilaH!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
A moms clone harvested after 100 days (cmh 400w); the End of The End! Smells hash'bubble wild'bear strawberries. :D

Now i will start my detect boys with generations "ocean grow" 2009 F2 and FF10 (personal amateur feel cubbing project'). F1 exotic crosses are also forecast... The road will be long but with the passion of hash ;)

I like that flower structure. 100 days? :D what time of harvest it would be in Mazar-I-Shariff? very late December?

good luck with projects. :respect:

edit.: I didn't notice the post is from 2011 :D

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya thanks Maha very big calices :D ... late harvest until January is possible for the most sativa geno/pheno...

This plant pics was clone of my P1 mom strawberry from 2009, the session was too much azoted sadly, not really safe to smoking buds, i've done dry hasch with it in fact. Blacky oily typical Afghan stuff...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Ya thanks Maha very big calice :D ... late harvest until January is possible for the most sativa geno/pheno...

This plant pics was clone of my P1 mom strawberry from 2009, the session was too much azoted sadly, not really safe to smoking buds, i've done dry hasch with it in fact. Blacky oily typical Afghan stuff...

I see, until January huh, I thought there is frost in that time...

black hash yes! hehe does hash taste like strawberries too?

keep it up.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
For this session over flowered the strawberry tone was much more subtil, flowers had a little fruity taste but not for the hash that was much more leather spicy than sweet fruity. The high was also much more narcotic and physical even if the cerebral trip was powerful. Need to harvest it early with milky trichomes to really keep its fruity taste and mellow fly ascension in the hasch.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Demat Titoon, for the original mom it was mid/end November but now after F2 and F2BX at 47°N and 43°N i would say end October. (sadly not really well tested yet)

Anyway I think that it needs a greenhouse or a roof, the genetic and the resin still needs more outdoor generations to really acclimatize and solve the mold sensitive problem at our ocean latitudes.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I see, until January huh, I thought there is frost in that time...

black hash yes! hehe does hash taste like strawberries too?

keep it up.

Frost indeed, but for those late flowering phenos it deosn't seem to be a problem in their homeland. Those late flowering plants are said to produce the best charas. Same in Chitral valleys, harvest start in August, and can go up to December/January for some phenos.

Irie !