What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

Esskie

I must try & take a few pics of our four f2s to show you Rhom my friend :whee:

at first they were all identical but, even though they are still very similar looking, are starting to show their individual expressions now.

nice strong, healthy line though!

I'd be really happy if I am lucky enough to find an fruity/strawberry smelling plants :dance013:

does it give off that aroma while growing or when you grind a dried bud up or what man?

sounds like something to work from huh

H

HeryRhom

yes Essk at the pleasure of seeing yours here ! :)

The strawberry flavor was appeared early on mama, once the resin had developed ... Flowering did not gone forward, but the smell was generally well recovered with dried flowers, the little ball of hash too...

For both f2 I can find no characteristics of fragrant mum, hope for more later my friend Esskie. On the 200/300 seeds produced strawberries should be well nest somewhere lol !

sounds like something to work from huh

:smoke:

H

HeryRhom

Nice colors with the cold... :witch:

picture.php

Harvest in 2/3/4 weeks... !?

Kenavo

P

ptg

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

She's a princess!Love those purple tones...:canabis:

About harvest,the longer you'll wait,the better she'll be!

:respect:to you man!

H

HeryRhom

Youpla the harvest takes place there is no longer a first around 70 and the other at around 80. My cut was paradoxically early for an "indica"! This MIS is really long to bloom, I certainly will push a little further in the future ... but not too much anyway ... :D

Here the one-bud at 80 ... The scent and taste of strawberry mama is not there but the taste is a sweet animal hash, i like it. The knock is not too heavy at 80 but still very physical.

Kenavo :ying:

FFawler

Last year a had a mama mia from seedsman (mazar x early skunk) and it was a nice smoke, I dusted here with a male erdpurt a for this year I hope it's gonne be a super cros!

P

ptg

Beautiful one,man,beautiful!

It's a shame the conditions have changed the taste...but it's cool you are still enjoying her!

Peace!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one

Nice one

:artist:
Great thread mate.
Beautifull plants.
Let´s hope i got half the results you had:dance013:
Respect and all the best:ying:

H

HeryRhom

:tiphat: glad you enjoy bro'...

I continue the story by showing you the strawberrys' mom apex who is almost 1 year old...

and an example of cloned early stretch (by Upok ; Fr. grower)

Kenavo :smoke:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Your sweet sweet strawberries are gonna feel some portuguese Sun anyday soon!
Merci mon ami!

H

HeryRhom

Yepa "sweet sweet strawberries" conditional conjugate with these f2 compared to the mother amigo Paulo, another friend is found with some citrus notes! It leaves you wondering about the possibility of Afghanny fruity genetics' flavors! Good luck mate :) sweet sweet males also perharps...

H

HeryRhom

Mama's cut suite by Upok, 12/12 +/- 30, slow flowering Mazar kush ;)
...strawberries start coming, the trunk smells like a chicken skin grilled but there is also sugary! :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep the updates coming HeryRhom. I have 3 rsc mazar going into flower now, will try to get some pics soon.

sto

Hello All :tiphat:

héhé this mis is at the end of 11 weeks of flowering at home, the smell is very interesting, very good good

Some picx as soon as it's possible :)

bye bye :wave:

H

HeryRhom

Hello merci DB, I see that you're interested too close to this beauty, I wish you to find satisfaction, it is a pure resin producer bro :canabis:

Salut Sto, glad you like it even though I know it has been disrupted by red spiders with you. The next time will be even better bro :)

Hi Yesum, Vibes with yours amigo :smoke:
Unfortunately my friend Upok did not quite succeed flowering the clone I showed above, by cons two new clones are outside south of France... Hoping for a blooming until late November without too much damage. From my side after having few problems, I will grow them with more details at September, f2 males detection will be start also, by hoping much odors and resin ones! :)

Mum cuts by Upok in south Fr, the stretch will begin slowly, start flowering next end month...

:wave:

H

HeryRhom

Hello Weedsa merci, I know that the skunk hybrid of DutchPassion can also offer miamm pheno with interesting variations in hashy taste. Good stuff, I like it.
For Realseedco Mazar i Shariff I think there may also have some diff' despite the "purity landrace". Afghans kush is a special place I think where there is also a little sativa strains! somewhat destabilizing for a pure hindu kush, like paradoxes canna like! Eager to know the progress and returns of different cultures here on each IC... :)