What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

jpm

yes i see your seeds are darker than the originals, but im talking about the (crystally) buds. most strains turn purple outside but these are almost black!!!!

P

ptg

hiya rhom!

Great thing you keep a clone! :yes:

Don't worry about the seeds colors,maybe yours are more ripe than the original ones,and don't forget that the stripes can go away with time and shocks!

What about effect of the smoke?

Peace!

H

HeryRhom

Hi all :witch: thxxx

The newborn F2 next to mama cloned, double hundreds "to rummage around" ...
with small seeded buds...

The smoke is heavy with a sweet taste, effects are already very physical, a short high but devil nice! special resin ;) All this would have deserved more mature but it's interesting for a first acclimatization :smoke: :ying:

lookin good have some indoors and was thinking about giving and outside grower friend of mine some cuttings to do some outside stuff do you think it is a strong outside plant? sorry i guess i could research more but i fig it would hurt to ask.

grimweeder

so far i got 2 females an 2 more unsexed(i thought they were all males at first), i kept one male an chucked the rest.
im not growing a mazar hybrid its the original mazar i shariff landrace so it requirements are diiferent from western hybrids when grown indoors.
ive had major under feed problems as i was told these were very sensitive to nutes especailly liquid nutes an in afghanistan where its natural enviro is it grows with very low to no nutes an thrives, so i decided to use biocanna soil that had been used a bit but still contained very low nutes as it jus had a some plants in for week. but yea that was a bad idea cos they are actually quit hungry(only slow release nutes) an need feed defo, i tried liquid nutes but they didnt work so i repotted in multi purpose compost slightly an give them another week or 2 veg then flower again, should sort it out.
if your growing the real seed company landrace mazar i shariffs indoors especially but also out, u dont need to use liquid feed on them jus slow release nutes, they dont respond well to liquid nutes either so if u buy these mazars keep that in mind an feed only when they show signs of being hungry an use very sparingly.
they are very strong plants an have a massive amount of vigour, root growth will continue throughout flower so its recomended to just repot when they get hungry instead of feeding liquid nutes they will prefer that. also try to keep the air quit dry they dont like too much mositure but can withold extreme cold temperatures as they can flower through till dec/jan
you have to bear in mind that when growing this particular strain it is the first time its been cultivated indoors, well this particular line of seeds that come fresh from the farmers in afghanistan anyways as for 10,000 years its been out in the fields in natural dessert conditions never under artificial. so the end results indoors could be quit mixed.
i got the above info from the real seed company who arnt breeders but collectors, they got the info from the farmers they got the seeds off of so its all true, and quit important.
im gonna use the male an cross it to my cheese an one of the females or both amongst few others strains, hoping to get a wider range of cannabinoids etc.
they are hash plants and the natives dont smoke the bud only the hash made from dry sieving called "milk of mazar" after the plants have gone to seed savng the best seeds for next years crop, some plants will be high in thc an others in cbd an other cannabinoids so a good medicinal strain.

ive yet to see one grown indoors that packs on massive resin tho, only mazar hybrids but im not talkin bout those. im assuming thats down to the lack uv light in most indoor grow rooms. however yeilds can be massive even when flowered from seed ive seen 3oz dry from a 12/12 from seed in 11l pot. they will usually out do most dutch strains on yeilds.
anyways that was jus a bit of info on this strain for you all, as there wasnt much on it on this thread.

thanks for the info i had to pack a bowl of mazar just to honor this thread. thanks for the info in the strain. got one on veg i got from a friends he got the seed in ansterdam. so not sure if it is a hybrid dont think so and didnt see excessive resin hmm so mabey adding a black light to exsiting lighting system could help this hmm.... hats off to ya man keep up the great work bro.

P

ptg

Hiya rhom!

The plant was stressed by a breakdown of photoperiod and I think it became more herma with bananas ...
Exactly...and she was heavily seeded by a skunk#1 boy...hope you don't mind if i add another pic!
picture.php

Good vibes!

Esskie

Hi HeryRhom,
My apolz for not posting in your thread sooner

can I ask, are the 2 small seedlings at the front in the pic above from the RSC Mazar or the F2s man?

The Mazar looks amazing in all the pics in the thread, a real hardy looking hashplant :canabis:

I'll be updating my RSC Mazar & Lebanese thread soon now that I can get decent pics onto my PC again (I took a few with a mobile phone but they were pretty bad lol)

+rep to you man

Hi also to yourself Grimweeder, some very handy advice you've posted in this thread, I just wish I'd read it before my experience with mine but we live & learn bro

Do either of you two have any pics of any RSC Leb next to RSC Mazar taken at the first set of true leaf after the cotyledons at all?, a few of my Leb are up but only the one Mazar as you guys know

Not sure if I let you know or not grimweeder, but Angus at RSC has been cool enough to allow me to choose a pack of seeds from the site in compensation.
Not only a sign of a good seed company but a gentleman also, he informed me they will have a lot of new Himalayan stuff in just before Xmas (sativa and indica) so I could wait until I see something on the site and drop him a mail.

Damn decent of the guy imo, we'll definitely be ordering more bens from them!

regards, Esskie

Esskie

Wow!, they look just like their momma man :canabis:

I know it's only 2 plants but they look very uniform for being f2s, exellent!

Do you still have the P1 male?, I think you will have probably kept the mother female or at least cuttings from her huh?

What I'm leading to is do you have any plans for a BX of the f2s to the P1 parents or will you breed f2 x f2?

What I've noticed about this strain is it seems to germinate more readily in a soil-mix?, maybe just me but maybe it's trying to tell me something lol
the RSC Lebanese would do well in a nice quality soil-mix I think as it has low nutrient requirements.....hopefully we'll get a few of those outdoors next year to keep the Typhoons company my friend huh ;)

I was mulling over which strains we have on the go atm may end up outside next year & wondered how the Mazar might do where we are?, it might not finish in time & mould may be a problem too?

Peace mate, Esskie +rep

H

HeryRhom

What I'm leading to is do you have any plans for a BX of the f2s to the P1 parents or will you breed f2 x f2?

Hello man, yé I still have the mama-flavored strawberry that I'm about to work, I would really like to replicate the taste especially with f2's ... Continued ... ;)

Mid-flowering for one bud Mazar f2, light purple color with the cold ... Area changed and came under 250w hps now...

Latest posts

Latest posts