What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

~star~crash~

It's a Blue Sky Morning!

It's a Blue Sky Morning!

my babies been fed & soaking up the sunshine..how 'bout yours??
picture.php
:canabis:

~star~crash~

nope! i'm topping them & they are staying in cups for the time being...sexing is an issue btw...already seeing a clear separation in the structure of the seedlings...tall and lanky vs short and branch like...also the HB99 is clearly showing a Headband influence (i know what to look for!)

Green Squall

Is this overkill lol?

Is this overkill lol?

These damn voles wreck havoc every year. This hole is way to close to the roots for comfort. Anyone have any tips to eradicate the little shits?

picture.php

~star~crash~

That's allot of stretch. They're going to be huge!

you guy's don't understand... when i say topped they will get 1/2'ved.. at the minimum...pics will explain tomorrow

here's a current pic

tomorrow i top and you'll see...this is how you make a bush... i want bushes in the bush...not trees,nor shrubs...nice bush's...

~star~crash~

it's ok about that...with a hard topping i can hold them longer in the pen, which is more important then determining sex ATM...also the future females will now have a chance to bush out rather then do a single cola type of thing

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows a stat poo-poo and the statey said that theres gonna be 30 more copters flying around looking for plants. If they see them at all from the sky, the cops will be at your house to pull them.

So make sure you can move your ladies under a tree or suttin'. Greenhouse, whatever.
I know how the cops operate here. Shady scumbags! We make the law legal to grow your own and they are ready to bust anyone and everyone they can who does it!
Make it legal so they can bust everyone! Nice....... Love Mass! :moon:

~star~crash~

good growing sunny days are few and far between thus far this Spring...wish i had a greenhouse/shed w/supplemental HID lighting