What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

~star~crash~

Just finishing digging my holes and haven't seen one yet? Tons of worms but that's pretty much it. My soil is surprisingly nice and aerated seems to be a nice stone base about 2 1/2 feet down. Garden was here when I moved here so previous homeowner did a great job.

your lucky...i can't put out even if i wanted to...at least another week minimum

they (glass snails)come out in the early wet morning...i was on my bicycle and on the road side bike lane they look like gravel spread out by the millions crunching under the tires...this too shall pass ..lol

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Just built a make shift greenhouse for protection from the rain storms for now.
picture.php

Got two holes left to dig, look in good so far hopefully everything likes being out over night.
picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo:

Floridian

Veteran
Damn ODW that's incredible.If you can get by natures pests how in the world do you handle the worst of all?The two legged pestilence.I tried two years in a row trying to just do a half dozen ladies,I was sure the second time I was golden.About a week before harvest they magically disappeared.What a feeling..You must be way out there somewhere

NENugger

Ace Orient Express outside mid May

Ace Orient Express outside mid May

I put this plant out after the 15th. Nights got down to 43 at the lowest.

Survived no problem. Not growing very fast. Found slugs on it this am, had to buy some PBR and bury some cups. Check tomorrow to see if I caught any.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I read up on Female Seeds Outdoor Grapefruit.
It says its not a plant you can grow indoors as low light conditions will make it flower. Very unstable indoors. It needs the intense rays of the sun to keep from flowering too early.
Whats good about this strain is the terps and it finishes in beginning of Sept.
Ive been putting the 2 cups out during the day so they get good sun.
Tomorrow, Im bringing plants over to 1 of the spots, to start doing their thing in the sun and harden off.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got 2x-Blueberry Cheesecake, 2x-C99, 2x-Outdoor Grapefruit, 2x-GG#4, and 2x-GG99 to put outside tomorrow mornin.
The partner whos house its at, will keep the starts in a small greenhouse while its raining or really windy. Bringing them out for an hour or 2 each day, to harden off before being T/P'd into their (45gln growbag) final homes, in full sun, all day long.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
^^^^^^^have no fear...toughen those babies UP!!

:biggrin:

They are loving outside so far. They have put on new leaves on almost every branch :woohoo: a little worried about all the rain coming but fuck it they are a weed and thrive outside :plant grow:

OGDW: wish I could do something with the pool don't think my wife wants me growing in there also lol. We are trying to redo the entire pool area next year hopefully but you know how that goes :)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've got a bunch of clones that are 10" - 14" and a couple bushes 24" in veg. Thinking about putting them all outside, but I need the bushes to be a sure thing for the fans. Not a crisis if it fails as I still have mothers. What's the word, Go all in? Never grew outside.

Latest posts

Latest posts