What's new

Massachusetts Outdoor

NENugger

Security ?

Security ?

In another thread someone said their lawyer advised him 6 foot fence. It also says "or other security device".
Could that be motion detection cameras or alarms or how about a German Shepherd? It is vague.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm going with OG's setup. 4 Feet, if they want to get into technicalities about 4' or 6' fence, that's just harassment. It's mostly for the rabbits etc. I'll find the smallest cheapest lock I can just to say I got one.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I know I shouldn't complain but damn I hate trimming. Lots left to do, I guess this is a good first world problem :)

Zeeze: can't take credit for the straw got that gem right here on IC.

Star: thanks for the compliment just trying my best :) really hope po po has better things to do than bother my medical garden. Insurance doesn't cover this medication but will pay for all the codeine I can take, go figure.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm going with OG's setup. 4 Feet, if they want to get into technicalities about 4' or 6' fence, that's just harassment. It's mostly for the rabbits etc. I'll find the smallest cheapest lock I can just to say I got one.

I think the safest bet if you are not secluded would be enclosed dog kennel style system with fenced roof.

Dog-Kennel-With-Roof-lg.jpg

this satisfies the law as well as making it easy to cover for light dep or full season rain or hurricane protection.

hang poly on sides visible to the public.

keeping a mean dog locked up with the plants might be just the ticket in certain neighborhoods.:biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
As long as those bunnies don't show with bolt cutters.....

I'm just going with some plastic chicken wire. Close enough. I've got 2 acres here and there's no way neighbors or any one else could see it. Anyone seeing it must have trespassed. Just looking to keep critters out and act like I'm complying. It is legal now, right?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I need to buy some roots dirt for my baby that I'm gonna try and put outside. There seems to be so many variables I didn't think to take into account, slugs-bugs, chicken wire fence-I'm gonna actually use lobster pot wire for my protective cage, another thing is I learned I shouldn't just throw them out in the direct sunlight at first go around being outside.

Well see if I even make it outdoor this year.

~star~crash~

I need to buy some roots dirt for my baby that I'm gonna try and put outside. There seems to be so many variables I didn't think to take into account, slugs-bugs, chicken wire fence-I'm gonna actually use lobster pot wire for my protective cage, another thing is I learned I shouldn't just throw them out in the direct sunlight at first go around being outside.

Well see if I even make it outdoor this year.

I'm all dressed up...w/ NOWHERE to go ...lol

wet cloudy wet cloudy wet cloudy farmin':ying:

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm all dressed up...w/ NOWHERE to go ...lol

wet cloudy wet cloudy wet cloudy farmin':ying:

My tomatoes are loving this wet weather, by tomatoes I mean my Mr stripey heirlooms. These are the best tomatoes I have ever had but a pita to grow. Lanky and bugs love them.

~star~crash~

i get blight on my tomatoes ...only really successful w/cherry tomatoes...i'm going to try some beefsteaks in containers...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Just went to start my car and bring blind moms to her dr. appt and my car is dead as hell. Must've got too wet. Battery wont turn over the car.

Dday391

Hopefully we are getting all the cold and wet watch get over with early this year. Fingers crossed for a gentle fall haha

Latest posts

Latest posts