What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

Greetings people. Been busy the last couple weeks and finally have a little time to share some of my work with you. I am done trimming and will be posting some more pics as I can. I prob will start a thread soon too when I get my PC sorted out completely or go buy a whole new one(better idea) now that I can afford one
:muahaha:
Some White Widow from DP fem seeds. Had this about 5-6 yrs since I was 20. Potent and stinks to high hell. Good yielder and loves LST and hurding.
mypics036.jpg

mypics035.jpg

mypics041.jpg

Willy Jack Blueberry Indica Also had this since 2000ish but its gone and I hope I'm moving onto better Blues tho this one is hard to let go. I do so with a bleeding heart. Potent and very fruity. Calyx to leaf ratio is sometimes great and sometimes not but I know it was me not the plant. Hard to replicate size and yield but a nice yielder overall and some great smoke.
mypics078.jpg

mypics079.jpg

mypics063.jpg

And some RM Grapefruit. This smoke is for taste and smoothness rather than potency. Very sour pheno with skunk. Many people say its straight grapefuit that they smell. Very stinky but the high is understated. Nice morning smoke or after a nice meal. And I bet it would make some great tasting oil.
Week 6

At harvest
mypics022-1.jpg

mypics020-1.jpg

Dry Nug Shot
mypics082.jpg

And AK-47 my favorite smoke, and the pics are enough explaining on this one.
mypics067.jpg

mypics072.jpg

mypics073.jpg

I'll have dry nug shots soon of all and a much anticipated smoke report done by Budluver herself. Happy Holidays all and stay safe and happy. :rasta:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome show, calyxlover! :respect: Very glad you & BL hooked up! Too cool!

A few shots from today, day 48 for the Blue Diesel #6 & 7.

The captain's hanging around, waiting on this one. :biglaugh:

This is the #6, the sativa pheno. Budluver asked if this was my favorite, and for aesthetic reasons, it is. :D The Blue Diesel produces runny buds w/ stacking calyx's, especially the secondary buddage. This is a good example of it, and I'm hoping they fill out more.
BD #1 IS #1 because it's fuller than the rest. Still, these won't be rock-hard nugs. When dry, one will be peeling off the finger nugs like fruit!
Some more shots of #6

and here's #7

OK, I'm outta here til later in the week. Merry Xmas, everyone! :wave:

L

Lune TNS

Hey calyx looking great there bro, ak47 was the first strain I grew and it sticks out in my mind when I think of powerful herb. Those girls there look real happy too, great pics.

HL those bd's look awesome too, does the smoke lean more to the blueberry or the diesel? I don't see how that herb could not be great, such a nice combination.

Snowdog27

Hey everybody just wanted to drop by and wish all of you a Happy Holiday, I told Santa that I had been very very good this year so hopefully during his travels he will stop by the bay and pick me up something nice, I left him a fatty instead of milk and cookies I hope to get better results this way.

Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe

G

MERREY CHRISTMAS ALL my NE peeps! Hope everyone is merry and high. I am off some brownies and WW mmmmmmm.... Stay safe and have a happy NEW YEAR.

Lets get this thread poppin for 08!
A christmas tree from me.

Last edited:
H

herbal essences

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Here are my 2 orange diesels 3 weeks since i changed to 12/12 they're HUGE!!

lil buds startin to form

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Herbal and calyx, looking good, hope everyone else had a good holiday too. Another day or so and the buds will be going into the jars.

peace all, hope everyone has a good new years
:kos:

G

WOW...everyones plants look stellar..NE representing VERY well. My plants are still rehabbing from the toxic water but the cuts are doing well too.AND...My mother gave me 100 towards a camera so that'll be purchased very soon as well.

HL..I knew that sativa beauty would be your fav!! Nice..they are all very purty! Healthy, healthy..I take it your temps have been dialed in? I am struggling a bit but holding steady at 74 for the last few days with plenty of fresh air coming in.Keeping my fingers crossed.

Calyx...Looking great too man..I think anyone would like the gf.Nice up high IMO and not a quick comedown either.VERY SOUR.Can't wait to try the widow, blue, and AK47.

Lune...Buds look dank..congrats!!

Herbal..Like the looks of your girls too!! Very nice.
PEACE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.....Budluver

G

Nice broski! I cant for the life of me take good closeups with detail. I just got a 8.2 mp digi so if I cant now I'm gonna bash it over my own head :bashhead: . Really. Anywho those are the Tahoe right. I'm stoked I just got some dabney blue courtesy of BL to nurture to replace my blue thats gone now. In the machine now waiting for roots.

How long you gonna cure b4 tok'n?

L

Lune TNS

Nice man, Ive read lots and lots of good things about the dabney on the boards, Im sure itll replace that void no problem. Good luck with that one, Im sure itll turn out real nice, no doubt :joint:
For the closeups I just put my bud under a lamp so there's a good amount of light, switch to the macro, and hold the camera as steady as I can. Ghetto setup, but I think they come out looking ok.
I might pick a bowl or two out once or twice, but I like to cure for atleast 2 weeks before tokin.

Peace all :rasta:

Last edited:

The Vermonster

Nice shots everyone! I just shut the light off for the final time on my Kush Hazes.......Will be cutting tomorrow.....at day 82......all the girls are 50/50 so its the time(thanks to my trusty Radio Shack scope).......pics to come tomorrow.......Calyxlover....i cant take good close ups either so i will try Lune's approach and will see what happens tomorrow....I'm also excited about throwing 6 monstas(3.5 feet...5 gallon buckets) into flowering tomorrow....those pics will be taken and posted for everyone tomorrow as well......peace for now fellow New Englanders :rasta:

Last edited:
H

herbal essences

lune's got the idea I actually have a mini tripod for my close ups flood the area with plenty of light and use macro mode, hey vermonster I was up at killington having a grand 'ol time, made me think of you heh, keep it green bro

The Vermonster

Nice.....Im going to Okemo in Ludlow on Sunday......Anyone want to meet up Sunday at the resort and do puffin and skiing????? I should have some Kush Haze to puff(will be early but smokable at that point)....Anyone up for the trip?

G

The Vermonster said:
Nice.....Im going to Okemo in Ludlow on Sunday......Anyone want to meet up Sunday at the resort and do puffin and skiing????? I should have some Kush Haze to puff(will be early but smokable at that point)....Anyone up for the trip?
Man I love okemo. Many HIGH school trips there. Killington is dope too. I usually take the narrows at Okemo and then dip off the back side of the mountain and blaze :joint: .

I gotta figure out how to put it into macro mode. THe little pod is a good idea too. Once I get my new PC I'll have pics galore. I'm curing some of the WW, BLue, AK, and GF for the head. Just gave BL her shit so she'll have a smoke report soon. I'm making bubble hash and oil 2mara so I'll snap some pics of that too. Two large bags of sugar leaf and popcorn.(one blue one WW). Stay tuned!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
admiralcornport, good to have you back! Hope you'll grace us w/ an update of your garden. :D

I use a tripod most every shot I take indoors. Essential for macros. Also enables you to use a larger appeture setting, resulting in better detailing. Check your manual under 'macro's, they should list a physical distance for macros, something like 6".Don't go closer than they say, or it'll be blurry for sure.
Keep your zoom out, in wide angle mode, to start, then zoom in. I keep my flash off and use a 'shop' halide, hand-held, to get the lighting like I like. Lot's of shots, experimenting. That's the beauty of digital, wasting shots and instant gratification results!

Hey lune, have you seen the threads about HydroHuts being toxic? I feel mine is ok, none of the symptoms, but it sure does bum me out thinking about it. If you haven't pulled the trigger, you might want to rethink it.

I'll have some pics up tomorrow. Big day of taking cuts and repotting. :D

Til then, have a good 'un! :friends: If I were a skiier, I'd be there! Peace, HL

G

Im gonna get a little tripod and work on it. I would love to get some macros of the bubble hash and oil I'm making. Budluver, I got some shit coming ur way :joint: . The room is bleached and my new SHOW is coming. Thanks for the tips on closeups guys! Pics coming soon.

wickyd

very nice end of the year guys! I love winter harvests. makes you want to stay inside all day =)

I'm glad to be a part of the scene up here, next year outdoors, hopefully I can pull something off quite nice.

I like how this thread has developed - I'll be more in tune with things once work slows down, temps get warmer, and we can start the planting.

Enjoy guys, it all looks great!

wishin you all well
-wickyd