What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

There are photos of my recent, still going orient express in the ACE forum.Heres one.C'mon Santa!!!

G

Awesome Mucha Lucha...a beauty or beauties :)

Rob...go with seedbay bro.trust me I need Seedbay anonymous..lol....You won't have any problems with them AND you'll get a pk of freebie seeds.

Last edited:

The Vermonster

Lucha,

Those plants are incredible!!! What size pots and medium did you use.......what did you yield per plant? That's what i'm talking about brother!!! Here is a pic of 9 kush hazes 3 weeks into flower.........Seedbay is your best bet.......fast shipping if you express to them. My radio shack scope is only 15x magnification...no batteries or light.........

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

:wave: What's goin on everyone, hope you're all staying warm. We have some great shots here, NE can grow it's ass off :joint: I need to get a 1ker, these pics don't compare to what some of you have going.

My tahoe blue's have about a week and 1/2 left until chop, give or take. I started flush today, should be some tasty smoke. The small one has some purple hues coming out, I tried to take a picture but I'm not sure how well it was captured. They're droopy in these pics, needed to be watered, and for some reason these pics decided that they wanted to rotate 90* when I uploaded them. Oh well.

The next grow:

(the legends pack is High End :rasta:

And now I must be going, there is a dutch that needs cracking, and skunk that needs shredding...

Peace all, happy holidays.

The Vermonster

Quick question.....like i said fellas im new to the game...only 4 harvests under my belt........I started 3 basic/kush fem'd from seed about 3 -4 weeks ago......i want to veg the hell out these things and have a couple of questions for the NE gang.........I want to top or fim these....which is better and more productive......i hope to find a nice lady to clone out of these three and want to start early.......when is the best time to top and how often should i top....once? twice? any advice would be appreciated!!!! These were taken 4 days ago and are looking alot better as far as color......these are slow growers but have nice leaves and hopefully i can snag a OGKA pheno!!!

L

Lune TNS

Vermonster I'm in the same boat as you, this is my 4th grow. I haven't FIM'd, but I have topped and used LST. I like using LST more than topping, but it does take a little more effort. It doesn't stunt the plant much, if at all.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I have yet to get more than 2 extra shoots from a fim attempt, I think i am taking off too much but its only a tiny little bit... I like topping, its so easy and lots of plants love it. LST works best with stretchy plants and is also good but you have to maintain a nice level stem and topping is so much easier lol.

When you top its very uniform, every side shoot pops up especially if the plant likes to branch a lot naturally.

6 side shoots (3 double nodes) seems to work well for me inside under floros.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I usually top after the 4th node.

Looking good, everyone! :D Lune, you gave me a crick in my neck having to look sideways. :biglaugh: Really nice! :D:yes:
Thx for that, MUCHA LUCHA, awesome colas! :respect:

L

Lune TNS

A little off topic, but this snow SUCKS! That was a lot of shoveling...

Snowdog27

Wow I just found this thread, It is good to see so many other growers from the great north east finally starting to come together. Though I have meet many growers over the years they are still few and far between and most of them are so paranoid and secret about what we do that it makes communication very difficult at times, and the ones that aren't tend to be a bunch of half wits that think because they have read a couple of issues of high times they are experts.

Lune TNS I am with you on the hole shoveling of snow thing, I am looking out the window thinking thank you Mr. Plow for that wonderful 3 foot high wall of snow you left behind my car, :cuss: of all the empty places in my parking lot you could have left that snow you chose behind my car, oh do I feel loved now. :bis:

Well anyway its great to see all of you coming together, Happy and safe holiday to all my brothers and sisters up here in the great north east :canabis:

The Vermonster

Ok Guys.....

We're last thread on the 1st page.......soooo i figured i would post and start this up again. Nice strorm we had hey everybody!!!! My back kills me today from shoveling....time to puff!!! Anyway....this hydrohut is a side project i have going......currently i have 3 of rez's Basic/Kush(fem), 1 AK-47(from seed), 2 outdoor skunky strains which will be my mothers for the next spring's grow all under a 400w switchable.......I really need these basics to hook me up as i only have 1 other good strain i'm growing in Rez's Kush/Haze(fem) and clones. I hope to find a keeper and mother her out for the next couple runs........by the way i topped the basic/kushes today....pic doesnt reflect the topping......pic was taken yesterday. Hope everyone is doing great.....it's FRIDAY and 12 days or less until we harvest!!!!!!!!!!! Snowdog....I agree bro....this thread could turn out to be something awesome in the end!!!!!

PIC#1.....3x3x7 hydrohut.....smallest are the Basic/Kush....2 in back are the outdoor strain and the medium sized is the AK-47...growing fast.....probably going to be a male.

PIC#2.....Unknown strain cloned for outdoor use and thrown into flower 12/12 just for the hell of it......as soon as i saw roots.....picked early but still good nugs

PIC#3.........hung and dried ready to cut and smoke!!!

Looks FIRE Vermonster. yeah man this snow sux heard its supposed to sno again here. shit. but hey i harvested 6oz. a few weeks ago all dried and half is gone already. hahaha what can i say. its great for bagseed...

cant believe u guys have never topped/fimmed. i had this plant a few grows ago i practiced on topping fimming ang cloning. it was great i suggest it. lol im so stoned. sory guys.. If i fim i try to do it young mabe 3-4th node . but LST is the best just grow her up 6-8in and bend her over. set of branches at every node. shit then u can fim all the branches and have a fukin monster.
Peace.

L

Lune TNS

The Vermonster said:
32788101_0333-thumb.jpg

That's by far the best mug shot on icmag.
:rasta:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, my turn!
Here's a shot of a Highend @ day 52

Some seeds are peeking out, showing off their "tiger stripes"! :D

Next up is Blue Diesel #1 @ 52 days. The other two @ this age look pretty identical, cept #5 is the runt.

Next is what I call the BD sativa pheno. This is the one I put the big, hurtin' bend to. She's @ day 45. Her leaves are darker and thinner than the other BD's.

I also put a bend to this DSD. She was a stretcher! I got 3 girls out of the 5 plants, the males are back in veg, pondering their fate. :chin:

That's it for now! :wave: Keep 'em coming, guys! Love seeing everyone's updates! :D

Last edited:
G

SWEET!!!! You guys are all getting me psyched to go out and get a new camera.Love whats happening on here!
HL..girls are looking good bro..I bet that sativa pheno is your favorite..I think shes gorgeous.
Vermonster...your stuff is looking sweet too.Can you tell us more about that outdoor skunk?I loves my outdoor!!
Lune...how are the tahoe girls doing? Excuse me for not going back further.Did you harvest?

Last edited:
G

HL..did you make high end f2's also?? The blueberry diesel x high end are going to be delicious bro...mmmm..m

L

Lune TNS

Budluver...Haven't harvested quite yet, right now they're on day 46/47. I'm planning on chopping them next Thursday or Friday. Peep the gallery, there are some pictures from 3 or 4 days ago. Right now they're flushing. I took a sampler from both phenos a day or so ago and quick dried em.... The c99 pheno is a bell ringer for sure., the other pheno is nice and pretty relaxing so far. They both are turning pretty colors...

HL....."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Highlighter again." Nuff said :joint:

This thread is starting to get good, every single one of us who's posted so far has great looking girls.

I'll be sure to update my tahoes at harvest. Can't wait for the scissor hash :rasta:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lune, looking forward to the last Tahoe shots! :D

HL..did you make high end f2's also?? The blueberry diesel x high end are going to be delicious bro...

Ah, YEAH! That's what I mostly made, the Highend F2's. I pollinated a lower branch ea. of 4 of the 5 Blue Diesel's, but don't expect alot of seed. Enough to be able to make a nice selection down the road and make an abundance of F2's, but that's another project among too many!

Alright, gotta get out an shovel, before it gets wetter!
Hope Santa brings cameras to all those in need in this thread! :D