What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

HL..those plants are looking killer!! Good job with the pics too..and the instructions to double click.it is then i started drooling and getting very psyched for you as its been a long haul for you.congrats :respect: :respect:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sirius420, yohomz, welcome! :wave: Hope you'll be contributing members here! :D

Happy New Year, everyone! :jump:

budluver, thx for the props! Yeah, ya gotta double click my pics for full-effect! :D
Here's my two Double Sour Diesel F2 plants @ 30 days

The 'bent' one

G

Damn pothead those are some nice, clear close up shots!!Are we loving this weather or what?MUCHA loves the cold,cold dry air, makes him whine for home.Keep those fires stoked folks and dream of sea ice!!!PEACE in the NE!!!! :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

L

Lune TNS

Hey everyone, just popping in to say what's up. Hesh those budshots make me :drool: great work there bro. That's some nice looking herb. HL those DSD's look very happy too, they must be smelling rank. I'm upgrading my scrubber soon just so I can contain that funk. Pothead those pics look great bro, what strain is that? Looks like it's gonna frost up great! And I hear ya mucha, these past few nights have been chilly.

Peace all, stay safe :joint:

G

Thanks MUCHA LUCHA yea it's been too cold for me.Lune TNS thanks for the love.The top one is from a mandala safari mix and the other one is a bagseed

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola NE'ers, ya it's cold, IT'S JANUARY!!! I work outside, and yesterday SUCKED! Equipment tends to break down in the cold too, big PITA!
Sea Ice? Dude, you should have been around jan. '03, CRAZY ice flows out in the sound here. Old-timers hadn't seen that in 50+ yrs. Shit, 10 yrs in coastal Ak. and I never saw the likes. But I digress... just wanna hang around the warmth of my tent. :D

I'm bummed, the 'bent' DSD threw out some balls the other day, and was destroyed. Was gonna make some F3's as well as cross it back into the Blue Diesel, but w/ these herm tendencies, I'm puttin' the brakes on that project. :frown:

The BD's probably have another wk. :drum: Day 72 now.
I'm really surprised they don't stink worse than they do.

I bought a Hot Box vaporizer w/ some of my bonus $. 1st night I thought it was crap, but by last night I had the hang of it. :D Great taste! Tends to make one over-toke, and I had a headache this A.M., lol!
Anyone else use a vape?

Looking good, pothead! :D:yes:

G

Hey guys and gal :wave: . Damn HL that blows about those DSDs bro. Those are Rez's right? I guess you're another guy who cant grow "elite" genetics :bashhead: . Seeing alot of that or atleast more than should be but what do I know.

I see we got some good pics happening people! Keep em coming. I figured out my new PC and its the Shitake. So I'll post a little something new for the thread. Now that I got this digi I'm good to go! :joint:

Let the bubble begin
100_0010.jpg

100_0016.jpg

100_0018.jpg

Voila! WW bubble beotch!
100_0050.jpg

And another chunk I made later
100_0052.jpg

I still got the blueberry trim to run so more soon. Just so you know I take out the 120 and 110 bags and then go straight to the 25. I'm not crazy picky and find the quality this way is just fine. Bubbles and gets me ripped. Gonna do an oil run soon and will post it up. WORD!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just so you know I take out the 120 and 110 bags and then go straight to the 25. I'm not crazy picky and find the quality this way is just fine.

SERIOUSLY? Man, I always think the 75 is the FIRE! :hotbounce

I can't wait to process my Highend thru my bags. Pretty much why I ran them! :wink:

Damn HL that blows about those DSDs bro. Those are Rez's right?
They're F2's done by Lonestar (TRC) from beans Rez sent him. The one left is a real beauty tho, and I'd be REALLY bummed if she started sprouting balls.
I grew out 1/2 the pack outdoors, and they were real stinkers. The one left isn't so bad, but she's only halfway thru flowering...

Looking forward to seeing more from you w/ the new PC and digi! Peace, HL

G

HL..Good to know.you prefer the 75.I'll remember that.I'v got some 75 chemdawg thats pretty swt.Bummer about the bent DSD..GEEZ!! All you need is one awesome Mom though.Everything of yours looks really lush too Bro..

Calyx.... that bubble looks delicious.I never thought I'd be down with the bho but I still haven't tasted butane and its a primo night time med,so I've grown to love it.Congrats on the new comp and pics.Your contributions portray your passion for the weed...big time!! Nice.

G

Okay y'all ...I double clicked on these. MAD RESIN!! HL Is there a way to zoom in on the first pic? I tried to magnify it for this thread cuz.... nothing personal but you miss so much in those smaller pics.My comp skills are lacking at best.If someone knows how to do it(Magnify the DSD)..please do it for me..

Pothead...your bud shots look great too.How far along were they again?

Happy New Year, everyone! :jump:

Here's Highlighters two Double Sour Diesel F2 plants @ 30 days

The 'bent' one

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
G

Highlighter said:
SERIOUSLY? Man, I always think the 75 is the FIRE! :hotbounce
Well i've separated my stuff into all the dif grades. 90,73,45,and 25. For my indica's I def saw that the 73 bag was the best while the widow and GF tend to give better stuff at the 25 and 45 range. I just take the good the bad, the bad , and the bubbly and press it. Anything lower than the 110 is in my hash and I find it nice stony. In the morning a bong rip of stuff is just great. Or at night a hot knife is medication lol.

BL- yeah im getting better at the oil thing. I'll let you sample some of the stuff I'm running 2mara. Gonna be all my WW and Blue it should be potent to say the least. Might make some jelly with it. got some kief saved up so we'll see.

G

Nice hash calyxlover, but if you don't mind my asking where can I get the bags or screens I need to make it?In New Mex we used to just roll the buds over a silk screen mounted on a cookie tin and smoke what fell through.I've got bags upon bags of trim leaf I'm too cheap to compost so after I saw those pics I thought I might try it.The hash we used to make was potent but the buzz was always a bit short lived, maybe the screen was too big I don't know.I always have too much bud so I never bothered with the hash but with my boat on drydock for the winter I'm getting a bit bored.PEACE!!!MUCHA!! :joint: :joint: :joint:

G

What up Mucha Lucha :wave: . I drove up to NH and picked em up at a grow store. Was weird cuz it was a grow store and not a head shop...lol. Gotta love the US. Cant get them in my state or the next one over but go 2 and you can get em. I believe Seedbay sells them if im correct as well. Not to mention Weedcity and everyonedoesit.com too I think. I got the bubbleman bags but I hear the Payload bags are good and so is the price. If you're looking to separate pollens by screen size I recommend getting a 6 bag set. 3 bags which remove unwanted stuff then 4-5 bags of pollen of dif quality. This is best if you have your stuff separated by type. I just like slabs of good quallty hash that handles well so I go right to the 25 bag after removing the crap bags 160 and higher. For the super meds I have now discovered BHO and that is as potent as I need for now ateleast hehe. Any questions let me know bros I'd be glad to shoot the shitake.

Last edited:

The Vermonster

Hi guys/gal,

Just sitting here thinking how lucky i am to have access to this website......i've only been here for about 1.5 months and have already met some super cool peeps!!! Nice pics from all.......keep em coming!!!

Below is my current KH grow 6 weeks in........made a huge mistake by throwing these cuts right into flower so the yield on them won't be much.........i have 9 of them and they need some tying which i'll get done soon..........the other 2 pics are of my 6 KH ladies 7 weeks old(vegged in 5 gallon buckets) and thrown into flower last week......these girls should yield a ton and make up for the small KH's........they are 4.5 feet!!!! Did someone say grow big???? These should be absolute monters.......havent stretched that much either.......it's a good thing big nugs arent like big lobsters......they taste better bigger....lol....Enjoy the shots and talk to you guys soon..........

Peace

G

Thanks budluver that was from day 40 of 12/12.Dam The Vermonster u doing it big.What kind of setup u running?

terribleone said:
im a legal medical grower in RI. glad to see so many locals. i lived in CT for a few years, not my cup of tea.

vermonster-that kush haze looks great.

hope to make some new friends. anyone else a lisenced rhode islander?

What a great thread i stumbled upon. I too, am a legal provider in RI.
Romulan, Pure Power and Snow White are my flavors for now.... Looking to switch things up in the future... :rasta:

H

herbal essences

Damn Vermonster, nice grow you got their, some beautiful plants.. tell us about your setup!!