What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

Yo Yo Yo peeps. my feakin PC has a virus and im postin from a freinds. Good to see the thread alive and some new peeps joined. I am snappn pics galore of my ladies and harvest day is around the corner. Be back soon in full force. See you soon. First puffs of GF in a while. Pics to follow of her soon. :joint:

The Vermonster

Nice shots everyone!!! Bud, I dont know much about this strain except it is some type of skunk....i would say it's 75% sativa.......Blueberry Diesel sounds so dank!!

i grew some bagseed. Had some obligations over the harvesting period so i couldnt harvest and i gave all my girls to my best friend. He said it was THE best he ever smoked. Hes been smokin for 12 yrs(he's smoked the good, bad and ugly) Anyways, the shit came from FLA. Had friends bring me back bagseed from there and for some reason she loved the Great nE halide in the sky. Oh yea, i crossed it with another bagseed that was the top performer. Should have an awesome nE strain goin in a few years.

The Vermonster

Ok fellas.....took some pics earlier today of the Kush Haze.......i've been told to flower for 75 days but it's going to be at least 82 days im thinking......thanks for whoever recommended the $12 Radio Shack scope w/ light........IT'S AWESOME!!!! It works great and for the price it's well worth it!!! I'm able to tell when these ladies are done......Rez was suppossed to help me out but he has been bannned for a while so i had to do it myself.....these girls are clear w/ no amber yet.....I'm looking to get a 50/50 ratio.

1 of 9 KH 4 weeks into flower.....we didn't veg these that long....

6 KH 5 weeks into veg(5 gal buckets).....we tried something different here......these monstas are up to 3 feet....we plan on throwing them into flower as soon as our other KH is harvested under a 1000 w hps.....

KH close to harvest time....(10 days??)

L

Lune TNS

Vermonster...... amazing, such great looking plants. Whatever you did this grow keep on doing it, because it's working. What nutes and soil are you using, if ya don't mind me asking... It's looks like your gonna get a killer yield. I agree about the radioshack microscope, it's such a nice tool for such a good price, which is damn rare in our hobby.

G

Hey everyone,
A little update for you all.Calyxlover came down yesterday and we planted all the cuts..Blockhead,GDP,chocolate diesel x lemon thai..The cave also got revamped.We insulated her with Tekfoil I got from Hemp depot...oops I mean Home depot..lol..
Right now I've got two sour gf,2 ww,2 banana ogs,2 og kush,mango haze,3 each of the cuts.I also found out why my indoor is such a disaster...My water is so toxic it doesn't even register on a truncheon....whew..big time.I am very excited to see how much better I can do now that I've fixed that.
LOTS of good things happening here y'all.Next yr should be a BLAST too.
Lune..going to check your gallery right now!! Are you going to try the Heavenly?
Vermonster..looking excellent bro..Did they really ban their golden goose?
Happy Holidaze everyone...

L

Lune TNS

Hey BL, the heavenly sounds dank, but I'm dedicating my next run to getting a good sour diesel mom with that pack of alpha diesels. There's gonna be a slight delay until I start those while I get off my ass and get a hydrohut, my closet doesn't cut it anymore. :badday: That's a sick lineup you got there, blockhead is my favorite smoke of all time, definatly the most potent I've had. Good luck. :rasta:

Hey neighbors. I grew some unknown strains and they originated from FLA and Here. Do you think an appropriate name would be Northern Woods?

NEToker

OutdoorGrower said:
Hey neighbors. I grew some unknown strains and they originated from FLA and Here. Do you think an appropriate name would be Northern Woods?

prolly just some bc bud gone bad... :rasta:

The Vermonster

Lune TNS.....thanks for the props......i use the AN line.......my regimen is as follows:

VEG:....MJ A+B Grow, Tarantula, B-52, Liquid Karma(bontanicare), Voodoo Juice(WOW),....this shit is good for roots but about 80 bucks a liter.

FLOWER:....MJ A+B Bloom, B-52(wk3 and on), Voodoo Juice(weeks 1+2), Carboload, Humboldt County Bushmaster(1/2 strength weeks 1+2), BIG BUD(week 2 and on), Hygrowzyme(botanicare), Overdrive(weeks 6+7 for an 8 week flowering period), Humboldt County Gravity(1/2 strength w/ Overdrive), Final Phase(flushing agent) the last 7-10 days of the cycle.........im just getting started on these nutes and think im close to dialing them in w/ the Kush Haze strain........Now i have some Basic Kush going and they are alot different than the KH....so every strain is different i guess.....what works great for the Kush Haze may not work the same for the Basic Kush.....we'll see.......also i may be using too many nutes but it seems to working for me thus far and im far from a green thumb w/ on 4 harvests under my belt.....Hope this helps...if you have the loot i would definately recommend the AN line except for their Bud Blood and Sensizyme....imo.........later gators.......

"Hey neighbors. I grew some unknown strains and they originated from FLA and Here. Do you think an appropriate name would be Northern Woods?

I would call is SNOWBIRD...lol

Last edited:

The Vermonster

Lune watch out for the Hydro Hut when you have it shipped.......it's not stelth at all......i bought 2 last Jan..both 3x3x7.....they were shipped to a stealth addy but the label is in plain view telling the reader exactly what is inside.....WTF.....anyway just thought i'd give you a heads up......they are pretty nice though.....my buddy has a similar tent from another company that was shipped stealth but was a piece of crap......i think the hydro dealers who sell these huts drop ship them so they arent the peeps sending these out unless you can find a guy w/ 1 in stock and ask him to ship w/out label.........

G

Hey folks!!

Hey folks!!

Hey ya'll are looking great!!!Love this cold weather , reminds me of home.I've got my backhoe in the backyard lowering the floor of my flower chamber for a 12' ceiling so I'm not limited anymore by height.I miss my New Mex green house but I've got some folks running it now with some monster columbians.Nothing like good tenants!!Hope you don't lose power and keep it up and up.I love the cold,cold weather!!!Here's to next years Ace haze and of course my chem double d supercut now officially named "yummybud" after the man himself.Stay cold, MUCHA!!! :joint: :joint: :joint:OH yeah here's my thai so well siuted to a big ceiling, tiny freaky pencil buds everywhere but very tall!!

Merry X-mas ya'll!!!

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So nice to see this thread moving along, everyone's involvement just making it hum so sweetly! :D
MUCHA LUCHA, your gonna run the OT1 Haze? ALRIGHT! Got a pack myself, but need ALOT more practice inside before I bust those out. Best wishes! :yes:

As far as the Hydro Hut goes, I bought mine thru E-Bay, (I know, I know :nono: ) from a hydro store in N. Cali. They double-wrapped the box w/ brown paper, very stealth. If you buy mail-order, be sure they will do this.
I've got the reg. one, (4 x 4) and it was $250. w/ shipping. Well worth it, but you will need a bit of velcro too.
Vermonster, "Snowbird" is perfect! :biglaugh: OutdoorGrower, ya gotta go w/ that! Too perfect, lol!

Lune, hold off today, and take them tomorrow on the solstice! :wink: Can't wait to see those bad girls!

budluver, so sorry to hear your H20 is so bad! :eek: On the other hand, so cool Calyxlover was over helping out! I sure hope you get a new camera from santa! :D
And yes, Rez IS on suspension! Or detention, as he quips, heh, heh, heh!

More grow pics from me soon! Happy holidaze, everyone! :wave:

L

Lune TNS

Hey guys n gals, hope your all still staying warm. HL, I was actually planning on waiting until tomorrow, but I have to visit family tomorrow (just found out that theyre coming home for christmas tom, not next week) so I'm going to get it over with today. It's not all that big of a deal, master told me himself to chop at day 52 and today is day 51. Under the microscope they both look done. I just took the final shots of these ladies, then I'm off to go burn a sample nug Ive had drying and get to work manicuring.

Here are the last shots, they've been flushing for maybe a week and 1/2 now... they're looking very hungry... :rasta:

Here's the sativa pheno, right now it's my favorite by a longshot, but I'm not going to decide for sure until the final smoke report. It's very frosty, and has big nugs of medium density. Reeks like citrus, a very pleasant smell.

Here is the blueberry pheno, it's hard to see in the pics but it's turning some nice shades of purple. The undersides of the leaves are purple, and the nugs are rock solid. The most dense weed I've grown. I'm happy with this plant, in the beginning it was the ugly duckling, a tiny mutant that lagged behind everything else, hopefully the smoke will prove it's worth keeping, it does certaintly look good. The yield is low, and this one was a really light eater, it didn't like much food (unlike the other pheno). It's has a strong earthy smell, with a faint smell of blueberries. I like the look of the nugs too, faint purple with red hairs, I have a feeling it's going to end up being pretty herb.

So that's all for now, wish I had more to show you guys, I usually flower out 6-8 girls, not 2, but I had a really shitty m/f ratio this time.

Stay safe, and stay high,
LUNE

Last edited:
Well, sno bird was concieved over this past season, so actually shes never been grown b4. Im sure you know what i mean. but all the veggin photos are in my gallery. Wasnt around for harvest but if these long time smokin friends thought it was good, it was good.

G

Lune...nice plants bro...I LOVE the last two bud shots..Gorgeous..In my experience Blueberry is something that really really comes out in the cure.I opened a blueberry jar yesterday that was a great blueberry smell despite not showing any traces of it before the cure.
I'll be interested to see if it happens with your Tahoe.