What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

Vermonster..I'll drag Calyxlover up there for some skiing at some point.I grew up skiing at Sugarbush(before all the mtns converged).I'd love to ski again.I'd have to rent cuz its been a while since I've had my own skis.Lets plan a spring ski trip.We'll have a gondola fog..lol..sweet!!

Funny this has come up cuz I was thinking of having a get together for all my NE IC peeps.Keep your eyes peeled for a pm with more details in the next couple weeks..BL

G

Here's to wishing the cold side of the right coast a flowerfull and prosperous new year.I have reason to believe mine will begin with a bang, I'll hopefully have some nice pics of my alpha and chem double d cuts and my last oriental express ripening quickly at day 89.PEACE AND STAY COOL!!!!MUCHA!!! :dueling: :joint: :dueling: :joint:

G

budluver said:
Vermonster..I'll drag Calyxlover up there for some skiing at some point.I grew up skiing at Sugarbush(before all the mtns converged).I'd love to ski again.I'd have to rent cuz its been a while since I've had my own skis.Lets plan a spring ski trip.We'll have a gondola fog..lol..sweet!!

Funny this has come up cuz I was thinking of having a get together for all my NE IC peeps.Keep your eyes peeled for a pm with more details in the next couple weeks..BL
You know I'm down. I'm chillin with you every week so it wouldnt' be any dif.

G

Mucha ..looking forward to those pics.I lost a pk of Oriental Express in the mail.One of only two orders lost out of many so I can't complain..lol..

The Vermonster

I'll be waiting.....Sugarbush is sweet....grew up 30 mins away in Shelburne.......I'm def in for a Spring trip and/or a get together.....here are the pics of the Kush Haze as promised......the headies are huge......first time w/ this strain.....82 days and will post a smoke report once i hang, bag, and jar.....Peace All....this thread rocks!!! I'm happy for the first havest of the KH.....it's a pretty easy strain but takes at least 75 days.....We'll see if the wait was worth it....... :rasta:

G

Guess it's time for me to drop in and say wats up to all the new england peps and throw some pics up.The Vermonster those are some huge colas

L

Lune TNS

Hey HL, yep just last night I read the thread about toxic hydrohuts. Something about lead on the poles, right? Either way I'm holding off buying one. The Budbox looks pretty nice, the only problem is getting one over here from Europe. I'm not sure about the Homebox, I've heard mixed reviews about that one.

Peace. :joint:

edit:
Damn vermonster, niiiiiiice buds. Monster colas.

Last edited:

hesh

Good lookin' thread dudes.

Vermonster - those are some fat buds man, nice work :rasta:

Mucha - let's see those oriental express pics bro! how's she grow?

Here are some pics from earlier this month.
Pimmp just before chop at 68 or 70 days, can't remember exactly

Double Sour Diesel x Mass Super Skunk (one of two), before chop at 68 days. This gal stinks like hell so this was our last run of her. Gonna make for some good rides in the ganj-ola. Any of you guys like Stratton? There and Okemo and Stowe are my fav places around here. :joint:

Keep the pics comin' guys. Happy new years, stay safe :joint:

Last edited:
G

More pics from my harvest. NE represent!
mypics103.jpg

mypics084.jpg

mypics098.jpg

mypics091.jpg

mypics093.jpg

The Vermonster

Nice pics guys....keep em coming.......Stratton/Mt Snow/Okemo/Killington are nice mountains in the south. Dont forget these in Northern Vt....Sugarbush, Stowe(very windy), and my 2 personal favs...Mad River Glen and Smugglers Notch(very nice snow always but a hike from MASS/CT/RI).....

HL and Lune.....I bought a 3x3x7 hydro hut last Jan for a private grow and have had no problems w/ it. Then about a week or two later i got greedy and wanted another one but wasnt going to order it because they have non-stealth packaging where i got mine from so i went out and got a homebox instead....same dimensions. I definately wouldn't recommend the Homebox because it SUX.....cheap material/poles are plastic/light comes in it/and zippers stink....just my .02.....

Pothead2/Hesh/Calyx.....sweet harvest and pics brothers...Beautiful!!!!

Happy New Year's guys/gals...heading to Okemo today and i'll be back soon.....

Last edited:
G

Have fun dude! My favs are Okemo, Killington(when the lines aren't ridiculous), and Jay's Peak(up north). Sunday River is a hike too but epic. Mt. Snow and Sugarbush are great too. Never been to Smugglers tho. Maybe this yr.

G

Thanks The Vermonster.Calyxlover thats a sweet harvest man u too hesh those look sweet

Happy new years everybody, stay safe

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So nice to see so many peeps representing w/ some world-class nugs!
Vermonster, calyxlover, hesh, (welcome! :wave:) & pothead2 (ditto! :wave: ), how to grow! They truly all look great!

Today I took down the 2 Highend girls. I didn't take any pics. They are the smallest plants I've ever done inside, and everything went into seed production, so not much resin compared to the Blue Diesel's.

I did take some Blue Diesel shots tho. :D
These are the 3 oldest, @ 66 days.

The one in the front is the runt, and will be taken at day 70, regardless of trich-readiness. They are all mostly cloudy, w/ no amber, and still a good amount of clear trichs.
The other two have started to turn black in the bud leaves, pretty cool!
These shots are from the two bigger plants. Double-click! :D

I've put four clones into flower today. They're as big or bigger than the current canopy. :biglaugh: GO BIG!
I had to destroy one of the DSD's last week, when she sprouted a few balls.
So now I'm down to two on those.
OK, gotta get ready for the Pat's game! Peace in the new year, to one and all!

G

Thanks Highlighter for the welcome your plants look really happy.Also the Pat's game! kicked ass

J

JamesChong

budluver said:
Mucha ..looking forward to those pics.I lost a pk of Oriental Express in the mail.One of only two orders lost out of many so I can't complain..lol..

First, sorry to hear you lost some seeds in the mail. It sucks when that happens. I was wondering when this happen and where they?

Oriental Express seeds from Billygoat Seeds or

Orient Express seeds from Ace Seeds?

Would love to see some pictures if anyone is growing or have grown any of the Billygoat seed plants. Totally different mixture then Ace's. Ace being some killer gear also. Just the "OE" from BG Seeds, being my creations and I love hearing and seeing pictures.
Thanks,
BG

G

Sorry its only orient express from ACE....

Sorry its only orient express from ACE....

My last one at day 91.

And my current 250W grow.

Just kidding, have a great Sunday, smoke some weed ,drink some cognac and relaxxxxx!PEACE!!!MUCHA!!! :joint: :dueling: :joint: :dueling:

H

herbal essences

Wow, I dont know about you guys but i got up this morning to go to work, took me an hour to go 40 miles, wound up turning around and going home, i wasnt gonna drive to NH in this crappy weather, JEEZ!

hesh

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nice pics Mucha/Highlighter/Calyxlover, some good lookin' ladies

Here are some dried shots of my Double Sour Diesel x Mass Super Skunk. Very tasty and skunky with a bit of gasoline/diesel/lemon, real great. :rasta:

Here's a pic of Orange Diesel at day 41

G

im a legal medical grower in RI. glad to see so many locals. i lived in CT for a few years, not my cup of tea.

vermonster-that kush haze looks great.

hope to make some new friends. anyone else a lisenced rhode islander?