What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Fuck yeah..... Santa finally came!

Fuck yeah..... Santa finally came!

In flower- Lowryder 2
Next to those (grodans sitting atop promix)- Sour, Nevilles haze (I think? Unlabeled but had a green twist tie around it), cheezl, and more sour
In the cloner- ECSD, Candy Chem, Chem's Sister, MSS, Apollo Genius.

All the clones will be going into the square hempy's, I think they are close to 2 gallons. The 5 already in promix will get flowered in some 4 gallon airpots w/promix, I'm tempted to keep them as moms but I will probably snip clones off them after & make those moms as I need mucho nug asap.

Still not sure exactly how I'm going to set my lighting up, I have a 1K MH, and i think I am getting two more of those, I also have 3x600's that are begging me to leave the hood ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I smoked some of the haze before I put the cuttings in the cloner, which ended up causing me to make a 'map' of each cuttings location that was clearly done while stoned......

picture.php

picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Leroy Brown,

Looking great. Glad to see the Apollo Genius lives on - You got a sick stable going on, Dank all around..

mmmcake

Ok which should I pick up at the hydro shop since I got a couple extra bucks, nutes or a 150 hps? I've been using 2-65watt cfls in a 1.7 square foot space. The down side to the hps is having to deal with heat issues which will cost more. Probably answered my own question just need different point of view to decide for sure. :tiphat:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
How low are you on nutes? A 150hps isn't too hard to cool and it will definitely give you faster growth and bigger yields.

G

Guest3498

Mmmcake grab the 150. How big is your grow area/cab? I'd say even get a 400, they aren't hard to cool at all.

Buddle

Veteran
MMcake..I'd grab a 250 hps...minimum. It doesn't matter how good your nutes are if you don't have the lumens.A 400 is possible,no doubt, but you'd need a cool tube.I've never owned a 250 but I'm guessing it could be cooled w/o a cool tube.
My first grow spot was a 17x30x59 wardrobe with a 400 hps..no cool tube..passively ventilated.Good luck!!

G

guest121295

I just bought a beautifull Sunlight Supply 150 HPS.Its incredibly slim.A very usefull cloning lamp in a roomfull of T5's.Its about 1/3 the size of the last Hydrofarm unit I had yrs ago, it was in a beautifull old spanish cabinet as a clone zone.Grew some huge Strawberry Diesel Durbans, they have some very diff flower structures, they look swazi-ish to me but it could be anything.Enjoy the 62 degree day!!!:)
picture.php

G

Guest3498

MMcake..I'd grab a 250 hps...minimum. It doesn't matter how good your nutes are if you don't have the lumens.A 400 is possible,no doubt, but you'd need a cool tube.I've never owned a 250 but I'm guessing it could be cooled w/o a cool tube.
My first grow spot was a 17x30x59 wardrobe with a 400 hps..no cool tube..passively ventilated.Good luck!!

Likewise my 1st grow was a small closet with a 400, just hung the light and grew the plants. If you had a cool tube you'd be fine I've got no doubt.

If you are doing the micro thing I'd even say get the 150 and keep using whatever cfls you already are in addition to that. Mo light mo betta. With lights that size any extra heat should be an easy fix.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Setup my Gavita and im super impressed!

Features & Benefits
Full fixture only for 1000W 400V Double Ended EL lamps
No acoustic resonance
Up to 8% more grow light
Light maintenance after 5000 hrs > 95%
Available as full fixture or remote ballast
Adjustable to 600/660/750/825/1000/1150 watt
System design and concept by GAVITA
Sealed housing (Class I) with Gore-Tex ventilation plug
Microprocessor controlled
Professional UV resistant rubber wiring
Very low heat dissipation and optimal cooling
Driver efficiency at full power 95-96%
UL Listed
Specifications
Input Voltage: 240-277 Volt
Input Current: 4.42A at 240V
Input Power: 1060 Watt
Input Current: 5.06A at 240V
Input Power: 1220 Watt
Power Factor: > 0.98
Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Output Connection: IEC C14, power cable 10 ft with 240V plug
Dimensions: 22.3"/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 13,4”/341mm (height)
Case Temp. (°C): 20 - 50°C
Reflector Material: HortiStar HR 96 1000 DE in bracket, Miro aluminum
Light Source: Philips GP TD EL 1000W
Luminous Flux: 138.000 Lumens (indicative)
PPF: >2000 μmol/sec

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Alright, how much and where? Zen turned me into a gear junkie and I sold my 1000W digital because it interfered with my FM reception and I couldn't listen to Coast to Coast in the mornings when I was working.It was the adapter that was leaking the noise but it screwed my truck radio from 150ft away, no shit! Anyway finally cut some buds, been doing lots of talking about it but I was too busy.The hanging buds are Chefros SFV/Sour.At 74 days its pure roadkill skunk, the orangey SFV flavor dissappeared in the heavy skunk stink.These are the bottom buds, from right next to the rocks.I dearly need to have another run at this one, I havn't even smoked it yet and I know!!
picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good CHACO! that herb looks like it means bussniess for sure. gotta let us know how she treats you after a nice toke or 2. Always got the gems in your garden!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-