What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Tyga

Veteran
Whats up guys, reppin MA over here.. new to ICmag. Seeing some nice stuff over here. :tiphat:

G

guest121295

Oh yeah, I'm headed out now to listen to the radio, should catch the last 2hrs of C to C.We know this guy from Dover Mass who was the 1st witness of the "Dover Demon". Theres always something on the air there, makes me feel like a trucker again.:)Ever notice lots of people call from Missouri??

Tyga

Veteran
Welcome fellow Masshole!
How did you hear about ICMAG?
Budelight

Known about icmag for a while, was a member over at grasscity but theres way to many noobs and trolls over there..

On a good note just chopped down some Diesel and some bag seed that turned out to be frosty as hell and a heavy yielder. All grown under a 600W,400W Hps... Looking to be close to an elbow all together:dance013:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Dabbing it up over here...

Nice 6g hunk of mtg diesel oil
picture.php

Another couple grams whipped into budder
picture.php

Hey tacoma have you or chefro (or anybody else) used those ecigs that you can load bho into? I'm thinking of picking one up. Going to a bruins game soon and I'd be in heaven if I could take oil rips from my seat while watching the game... I hear the vapor from those things smells nothing like herb, totally stealth!

Hey VADO - u gotta use a specific kind of ecig, one that let's you control the temp. Oil vapes at a different temp than the tobacco. And I donno abou anyone else, but it sure as he'll still smells like oil and growing plants to me!

Btw, nice MtG oil, quite a spill there brother! I been putting
My tube to work as well lately, been pulling 3.5-4g per oz of bud. Got some killer trainwreck, spacequeen, and sour diesel oil & budder! I'll take some pics for y'all tonight

Anyone who's interested - I'll be updating my thread tOnight, got a ton of work done this weekend. Drywall, hung doors, framed veg room, poly, hung lights, transplanted cuts, new round of cuts, tied down moms & dads, picked out Fems & Males from those showing preflowers, moved them down to the veg room! Woohoo!! The majority of work is done, just down to HVAC, irrigation, shelf system, & a work bench! Things are about to get crazy at the farm, just wait tip you see the pics of drywall, doors & poly up! I ain't lesson aroun boys ;-)

G

guest121295

Nice TBG, I hope all the work pays off, I could use some new space myself.Heres the last little SFV/Sour...
picture.php

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
This is a BEAUTIFUL plant. If only all our plants were grown with such care and skill!!!

We puff to you ;)
Budelight

Nice TBG, I hope all the work pays off, I could use some new space myself.Heres the last little SFV/Sour...
picture.php

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
So I need getting some Strawberry diesel F2 (Ganesh) males that are solid. I'm gonna cross them to the (KKSC/SD IBL ) x SD IBL/AJ Deez. And make me some Silly Straw D :). I'll trow some pics of the couple that is about to have pre marital sex. Should be a nice addition to the gene pool. As well as cross MPs ECSD x SFv OG bx1 to my Sfv og x sdibl/AJ deez. Pretty random actually that I ended up running 2 dif versions of each strain. Should def be some fire genetics in that. Parents all picked out and solid Wish me luck

TB Gardens

Veteran
i just caught an episode of Weeds randomly, they were like making hash & trying to sell it to some club owner or something but couldn't because apparently hash is "retro" & no one wants to do hash, they were literally like scoffing at it.

i threw up in my mouth a little when i saw that scene.

that show makes me so angry, its so bad for the movement. i understand it was a drama about a specific story, but still.. they portray cannabis terribly. oh god, now im thinking about another episode i saw where the blonde kid was talking about breeding & "his strain", but making absolutely zero sense. i was just laughing at the writer for the show who had to look up terminology in a botany book & try to implement it into the script.. just so forced and so wrong haha.

/rant

G

guest121295

I have a feeling that every show on TV is the same way.The reality is a million miles away from what goes on in Hollywood, wether its Weeds or the Whale Bores....Hey Biatch, this is a piece of a Strawberry Diesel Durban cutting, the cuttings look better than the moms.Jammed with smaller buds like this...This one is for the lady on weeds! "SDD is sooo passe'"...
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
That SDD looks incredible. I was only able to have Durban Poison once, back in college. I have to say it was one of the most uplifting, stimulating and focused sativa's I've ever encountered. It made it so you couldn't sit around doing nothing, you had to be productive. I ended up doing a lot of cleaning and writing for papers during that half zip =]

How does it do crossed into other strains, especially something as great as Strawberry Diesel?

G

guest121295

These plants are wild.They're tall with small buds like a Swazi.Same thing here, we(he) grew Swazi from Sensi in our(his) greenhouse in Ca back in 86'-90'.I remember the Swazi soo well because it was done around the time school started for me which was 2nd week of Sept.People used to complain because it wasn't skunk but I used to say, "Hey, it ain't mexi" and they'd say "yeah but..." then I'd say goodbye and they'd be back in 1/2hr if they were lucky enough to catch me.The taste was spicy and dry, not rich like a skunk or chem but it induced fear.I actually had to go to the Dr for anxiety and they gave me a bottle of Xanax and sent a note to my old man sayin' I was smoking dope...The boss loved the Swazi because it was done early but he had stuff finishing every week until X-mas.I hope I don't have to pay for that former glory, being the waterboy in a Cali greenhouse out in the desert, as my colllege job.I wasn't allowed to sell it but I'd grab oz' for 150 from swazi to Skunk to haze and Thai.My connection to the surfing community made it all possible, without that I would have been working at the 7-11 selling single smokes to junkies.:) Now look at me, searching for that Swazi/Durban type stuff....The cuttings look much better than the moms.The old boss, he's dead poor guy picked up Hep C from a transfusion and had some sickness that killed him. I waltzed my way into some exclusive surf spots with a bag of killer, it wasn't so prevalent as nowadays and $50 a quarter was a ton of money so for free smoking I was allowed access to places like Moids in La Jolla and some other sweet spot down at Sunset Cliffs...:dance013:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Chac0 - That SDD looks super killer. I recently have been more into smaller nugs than monster colas. Especially in the SD. And that's exactly how pretty I like em. Howss she tastin!! Aint nobody grows deez like you Chaco. Sweet stuff Brotha

TB Gardens

Veteran
picture.php

maybe i should lease you a room at the inn? lol

god knows i have the space... there is a whole other area we have plans to eventually veg in. its a 20'x30' crawl space with 4' clearance to the joists. its actually more head room than the bunk bed setup, but would be a pain in the ass crawling in there. possibly a setup right close to the crawl space door, that way we could open the door & reach in for the babes in veg & pull them out the door if they need to be worked on.

& i can't remember if i publicly gawked at the og sours cola yet, but wowzaz Chaco