What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Wild card weekend, miles high in my mind awaits...

Wild card weekend, miles high in my mind awaits...

Stayin sour@78....

picture.php

3425497_f260.jpg

G

guest121295

Heavy Duty Sour there Kotter!! We all seem to be in agreement about the Sister being the prefered headstash chem.I know I like it better myself, the D is a ding danger though and man shes easy to trim and grow.Thanks for the heads up on the 4 TC, now I can toss her out!:) Just kidding??

Jeeyah

Finally some nice weather. The girls are loving it! If anyone is hand watering coco, please try drippers. Works great.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Tacoma, hell of a garden when you don't consider the chem 4 to be head stash material :). Personally I like the 4 a bunch the yields are great and personally believe its got the best taste of the 3, but I'm a sucker for those lemon tasting buds and I found the high to be different from the other two but strong in its own way, each plant has their pro's and con's it's almost splitting hair when you choose which is better :tiphat:.

Rasp, I thought their was nothing more boring and dreadful than trimming buds until I had to pick thousands upon thousands of seeds from bud and separate them all and organize, hope Im not scaring ya....the crosses are looking killer :tiphat:

Crave, nice pics man I bet that grow room is reeking big time, sour with the sis, I can only imagine smells of a dead skunk stuff with garlic and dunked in gasoline.... BTW Bruce Smith was an absolute animal and possibly the blackest man to ever play in the NFL

Here is a couple pics of the LVPKxnl5/haze, not much smell to the girl but she is gonna have some serious dense buds, she is at 40 days flowering and just packing on the weight, gonna take her 9 weeks or so....

Here is the ECSDxnl5/haze day 40, I was turned off by this girl a couple weeks ago but she has really started to grow on me she's got a strong soury lemon thing going on and the yield looks like it should be heavy, the buds are filling in nicely and she won't be so floppy, yet at least, I plan on taking this girl 10-11 weeks

Here is the nl5/haze #1 this bitch is an absolute vigorous beast also at day 40 and, I have never grown a plant that had so much vigor it's crazy I don't know what I am going to do with her, I think I got in over my head when I threw it into 20 gals of coco, this girl is gonna go 12-14 weeks and to be honest I'll probably harvest her from the bottom up cause it seems like the buds on bottom are finished while the tops will need more time, weird but from what I've been told this is the thai influence in the plant....

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
P.S. I can only imagine how massive this thing would get outdoors in a greenhouse down south, somewhere around big bend national park would be ideal for me and this plant :)...

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Ottoman, looking incredible. That Nl5/Haze is a beast of a plant - and those crosses should be stellar! Great to see that you used LVPK and ECSD =]

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking proper Otto! That nl5/haze is just plain silly!

My Gavita 1000 DE should be in this week :) I'm really excited.

enjoy the day people!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey Tacoma,

Let us know how that works, the light seems kind of small and I am wondering how it's foot print will be, other than that the thing seems like it the new wave of lighting, been hesitant on purchasing one, but feed back from someone like yourself would make it easier for me to buy or not, please let us know how you like it either way, thanks!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
TacomaComa,

Truly Jawdropping! That Sourlarry pheno is out of control, definitely looks like a keeper pheno from over here. I'm utterly in love with Bubba in general, the high profile of it is pure bliss - some of the best medical cannabis out there - it's always a treat to see it grown well.

:tiphat:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
these two beauties are starting to fatten up nice about 42 days into flowering, MSS on the left and Flight Boy's White Widow on the right, I seriously crawl under these plants like an underground tunnel just to feed them, good thing I am a smaller guy cause otherwise I wouldn't be able too, also moving them at this point is out of the question 3-4 more weeks til harvest time, I am very pleased with this run of big plants much easier to manage and looking like similar if not better yields, I'll be more exicted to taste them tho :)...

Here are a couple shots of the Blackberry bubba kush X nl5/haze at around day 25, They are going to be total resin monster like their mother, I just hope that the haze high will be dominate in these plant because if it is this should be some of the prettiest buds of all the crosses made, my photography skills are horrible and give these girls no justice at all, giant fan leaves are even covered in thc no BS...

G

Guest3498

Sick!

Dude I told ya that blackberry cross would be the one! If you could give that plant (bbk) any sort of potency it would be stellar. Nevermind if it had a haze buzz, that'd be unreal.

G

Guest3498

Dabbing it up over here...

Nice 6g hunk of mtg diesel oil
picture.php

Another couple grams whipped into budder
picture.php

Waiting for snow so I can finally put my bubblebags to use. Trim is taking up the majority of the real estate in my freezer...

Hey tacoma have you or chefro (or anybody else) used those ecigs that you can load bho into? I'm thinking of picking one up. Going to a bruins game soon and I'd be in heaven if I could take oil rips from my seat while watching the game... I hear the vapor from those things smells nothing like herb, totally stealth!

Last edited:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep I have an omicron. its decent. your welcome to borrow it and use for a week and tell me what you think.

G

Guest3498

Thanks man. What are your thoughts on smoking in public with it? Can you really use it and have everyone around you be none the wiser? Seems almost too good to be true :D

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Vado, that blackberry bubba kush is only the one if it smokes good, otherwise I think that strain is complete crap, looks amazing with no buzz at all, one of the most disappointing strains I've ever encountered, try not to fall into a coma with all the oil you and that stuff is a dangerous combination, lol....

Playtowin, I agree totally lame!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Ottoman,

The original Double Purple Doja (f) might be a better breeding tool if you want to incorporate Blackberry into crosses. The cut Is Apollo 13 x [AK47 x Blackberry] - which really helped bring up the potency of SomaBlaze's Blackberry (with the AK47) and adds yield - along side that wonderful Apollo high to the mix.

It's stellar for breeding, and carries over the purple and blackberry traits with much increased potency. Also brings a berry taste into it's crosses while adding stronger structure and greater yields. If you can dig up some of the grows using Outlaw genetics gear, it was all crossed to his F3 of Double Purple Doja (male). It's truly an incredibly magnificent plant - Here is a grow by Ocannabis with Outlaw Genetics F3 of Double Purple Doja (Not a hybrid), worked on from the original cut - It creates Tiger Blood red trichromes and an incredible berry taste when crossed.

Photo Credits to Ocannabis - The Macro Lens Guru:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php