What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

guest121295

Check this out. NE style Chem D.I grew 4 of these in a 3 gal container of rocks.I flowered when they were about a foot tall.The yield per square ft is ridiculous with this thing and its a dream to trim.Loveit, hate it she's NE's own.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Heres a closer view I think its day 76 or 78 but more like 76.This thing is a charmer. I still like haze better but whatever my "ailment" is haze works on it very well.This D though makes a nasty joint!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

When I smoke the D its TV and the History channel.My kids like Ancient Aliens, they think it blows church out of the water.The stuff kinda paralyzes ya'....Heres a pic from last week of the SDD #2.This is a cola, believe it theres a hundred of them, maybe more.Should be an oz from a 7ft plant!
picture.php

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I can't express how much I love waking up to a nice jar of Sour Diesel - Definitely going to be a good day =] Probably heading out to the Cape for the cold weekend.

Chaco, I'm constantly impressed by your greenthumb, always Looking good. I wonder what would happen if the SDD was crossed to DTC99 (Durban x Thai x C99) - that would definitely add a soaring kick and hopefully more yield.

G

guest121295

The cuttings are chunky though.It def has a bizzare flower show but, I'm figuring there are some nice joints....Yes it is, its gonna be cold and windy, I'm trying to prepare my rooms for the blast.Its 80 in the shop now.I have to keep the whole place at least 60 at night and the veg at 80, the night can change around here from 11 to 4am it could rise or drop 15-20 deg.I've had a few unexpected temp surprises...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I just transplanted this blueberry from a 5 gal to 20 gal smartpot, don't think I really needed more than a 10 gal but why the hell not, I order the thing might as well use it. I'll let her catch her feet then i'll start bending her over everywhere I can, it'll be put under 1k all to it self come flower time,

G

guest121295

I love 20 gal pots.My last sour was a 20gal pot and it would have been fine with 8 but I think the 20 gave me an extra 5-6 oz and I only had to water every other day.My biggest mistake has been using pots that were too small.Otto, that one is going to be epic, epic, epic...

H

highsteppa

I just transplanted this blueberry from a 5 gal to 20 gal smartpot, don't think I really needed more than a 10 gal but why the hell not, I order the thing might as well use it. I'll let her catch her feet then i'll start bending her over everywhere I can, it'll be put under 1k all to it self come flower time,

Nice big plant man thats gonna be sick in bloom! I moved to 15 gallon smart pots and haven't looked back..25% yield increase from what I was doin before.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Chaco, I've never had an epic grow, I am the type of grower who always thinks of all the ways I could have made a harvest better, their has maybe been 1 or 2 harvest ever that I couldn't complain about.....Since this blueberry is a pretty easier grower at least IME I hope this comes close to being epic.

Highsteppa, Makes me feel good to know another grower like yourself use's bigger sized pots and love it, I am starting to feel that way myself, much less cloning, less plants to care for, and easier to feed....15 gal will be the next smart pots I buy that just may be the ticket, I feel the 10 gals were too small for the recent plants Im growing than saw the 20 and thought well this may be too much, all I know is that if it comes close to this plant that is also in 20 gals of straight coco I'll be happy

nl5xhaze #1

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pictures for my friends to enjoy :D

chemsour
picture.php

tangerine dream s1(red leaf)
picture.php

lemon skunk
picture.php

picture.php