What's new

marco renda pied @ htcc hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you did have permission to republish then you just lumped yourself into possible litigation(as skip mentioned above) if you OK with that so am I

OK let me rephrase that restarted the mud slinging is that better.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Sending lots of positive karma into this thread. Let there be peace :snowkiss:

Have a peaceful best smoking weekend bros :elf:

P :rasta:

indicameds

LOOOOL!! I don't know who is Marco Renda... but this is funny!!!
He is a kind hearted person with compasion for the medical marijuana movement. And helps people in need.
He has to do something to sell his magazine and drama sells. I dont think he did anything wrong. It doesnt matter whos names were in there, he simply re-printed it. He didnt write it up with the names in there. So no farther harm was done from him publishing it. More help was done, letting the community know who the people in question really are.

Marco helped me out years ago when i was under the name KyKid over on the icmag forums. I had just gotten into a bad wreck and went through the therapy to learn to walk again after the long bed rest had resulted in muscle deterioration. And once I got out the hospoital my insurance droped me. So with no insurance or medicine Marco help find me some left over (beaver dung) that got me through the next few months until I got medical coverage again. And then free seeds once I was on my feet again enough to grow some of my own meds. Even though i have been absent from the scene for some time and not on the TY boards I still am forever greatful to the guy and all he does. Marco shoot me a PM some time man.

Take care all of you, We need peace in this community, not bickering and bullshit. Lets try to get past the stupid things and focus on the movement and the plant that brought us all together in the first place.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now didn't you get your original parenting from other breeders genetics, so what makes you any better than the rest?

Yes, I did in fact get my genetics from other breeders. However, if you look at my descriptions, I always lay mention to the breeders who's genetics I'm using. I always mention: Joint Doctor, BOG, Dj Short, and Dutch Passion. With that being said, I believe most breeders like myself get their genetics from other breeders, as well a big time breeders. If the breeder I'm talking about would have mentioned he was using my genetics then Id have no problem. I can certainly tell you I am no better than anyone else. Im glad I went exclusive, and it was because of people like whos name Id rather not mention, that I went exclusive. Money isnt what its about, its about the love of breeding. If I was about money, Id be trying to flood the market. I want to perfect two auto's and thats it.

Dude one last thing, I am a heavy smoker, and I cant even smoke a half an ounce a day. How in the hell do you it?

Marco Renda

Dude one last thing, I am a heavy smoker, and I cant even smoke a half an ounce a day. How in the hell do you it?

Well I mostly medicate with ice water hash as I find that helps me cope with my ailments the most. If I was just medicating with hash alone that would equal 2.6 grams per day (10% of 26 grams). But when I am on the road I smoke joints of bud and at night I eat a couple of medicated cookies or brownies. I can give you a calculated breakdown if you like.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes people that consume cannabis can go through allot in a day 1-2 oz with no problems.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
WARNING
Joe Pierti is a snitch, you just need to read his own book "The King Of Nepal" he admits snitching on others to get out of jail himself, read his book and see for yourself, like I did. Maybe Marco should of read the book before he got involved with Joe, almost anyone that has known Joe for more then a few years has only bad to say about him, mostly about his lack of paying his bills. Ask Bombay Brian whom Joe mention in his book as a friend, what he thinks of Joe, "He is lowlife".
As for Marco, what a weasel, this guy is Joes enabler by giving the nut job a forum.
As for his thought that I must be guilty or I would send in a rebuttal to his magazine, let me me clear I would never write anything for that snitch rag. It is not the accused responsibility to respond to charges that are made up and false, it is the responsibility of the publishers to be sure there is some truth to the accusations before publishing lies and slander aimed at an innocent person. MARCO is an expert at deflecting responsibility but has no feelings that if the article is wrong that he has any duty to correct the damage he has caused. MARCO if I am innocent in the end what is your plan to correct what you have done? He told me zero.
In the article I was accused of ruining the Cannabis genepool by making and selling all female seeds. Now I have never made to sell or sold or given away one single all female seed ever, never, but what the hell don't let the truth interfere with a good story by Joe.
Maybe just Maybe MARCO should of gotten suspicious about all the other claims about me in the article, but as he never bother to even try and ask the Cannabis Community if I sold all female seeds, he just charged ahead with an article that was pure poison, a hit piece on me to be exact.
Joe's accusation that I created Skunk #1 to make all the smokers psychotic, is fucking pathetic, is Joe the only smoker that actually believed the government lies about Cannabis causing mental illness, or is he just so blinded by his hate for me that he will use anything to try and harm me?
As for me being the DEA, lets cut to the bone, where are all my victims? This is so fucking ridiculous, I have been in the public for 25 years and am easy to reach, MARCO could of easily contacted me before his snitch rag outed me, to ask if there was any truth to any of the accusations, but I have been told by people that work with MARCO that he does not care who he hurts as long as it increases his rag TY's circulation. MARCO is a parasite who lives off of creating controversy for his rag.
If you think he is a friend of Cannabis medical patients ask why the fuck did he let his magazine be used by crazy Joe as a forum to attack me, a Cannabis medical patient?
We do not need people like this that help destroy innocent people all the time claiming "Freedom of the Press" means they have zero responsibility to assure the facts of any accusations in his rag.
Also many seed companies here in Holland have complained about his business methods, his knocking off of name brand genetics and selling the all female versions under the original breeders names. He may have well helped a few folks along the way, good for him, but this guy is not a friend of Cannabis or medical Cannabis patients, he is just another guy who has hitched his wagon to Cannabis as he smelled the profits. And he has no sense of what is right and what is wrong, I mean to out a persons real name, repeatedly over and over, put your self in my shoes for one minute and for that one minute assume I am innocent, how do you feel?
My question to you is who will be the next unfortunate you will out and maybe ruin his life, all to sell a few more mags or advertising in the mag?
And to the readers I ask how would you feel if your real name was outed and you were accused of destroying the Cannabis genepool and being in league with the DEA? Would you still love MARCO even if he did not write the article but just published it without trying to confirm if there was any truth in any of the accusations before publishing?
If he would of just checked about me selling all female seeds he should of gotten a little suspicious about the rest of the article, maybe?

I ask all seed sellers to think before you advertise in TY, if this guy will allow this attack on me who will be next, and do you really want to support this kind of lack of journalism? I ask you to please don't advertise with TY, there are lots of other mags that deserve your advertising funds and are not out to harm others like TY has done to an innocent.
-SamS

Last edited:
G

Green Supreme

My question to you is who will be the next unfortunate you will out and maybe ruin his life, all to sell a few more mags or advertising in the mag?

-SamS[/quote]
The very question I posed earlier in the thread. Peace GS

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My question to you is who will be the next unfortunate you will out and maybe ruin his life, all to sell a few more mags or advertising in the mag.

He bugged to death members of a small on-line cannabis collective...
reason?
narketing:D

Last edited:

Marco Renda

WARNING
Joe Pierti is a snitch, you just need to read his own book "The King Of Nepal" he admits snitching on others to get out of jail himself, read his book and see for yourself, like I did. Maybe Marco should of read the book before he got involved with Joe, almost anyone that has known Joe for more then a few years has only bad to say about him, mostly about his lack of paying his bills. Ask Bombay Brian whom Joe mention in his book as a friend, what he thinks of Joe, "He is lowlife".
As for Marco, what a weasel, this guy is Joes enabler by giving the nut job a forum.
As for his thought that I must be guilty or I would send in a rebuttal to his magazine, let me me clear I would never write anything for that snitch rag. It is not the accused responsibility to respond to charges that are made up and false, it is the responsibility of the publishers to be sure there is some truth to the accusations before publishing lies and slander aimed at an innocent person. MARCO is an expert at deflecting responsibility but has no feelings that if the article is wrong that he has any duty to correct the damage he has caused. MARCO if I am innocent in the end what is your plan to correct what you have done? He told me zero.
In the article I was accused of ruining the Cannabis genepool by making and selling all female seeds. Now I have never made to sell or sold or given away one single all female seed ever, never, but what the hell don't let the truth interfere with a good story by Joe.
Maybe just Maybe MARCO should of gotten suspicious about all the other claims about me in the article, but as he never bother to even try and ask the Cannabis Community if I sold all female seeds, he just charged ahead with an article that was pure poison, a hit piece on me to be exact.
Joe's accusation that I created Skunk #1 to make all the smokers psychotic, is fucking pathetic, is Joe the only smoker that actually believed the government lies about Cannabis causing mental illness, or is he just so blinded by his hate for me that he will use anything to try and harm me?
As for me being the DEA, lets cut to the bone, where are all my victims? This is so fucking ridiculous, I have been in the public for 25 years and am easy to reach, MARCO could of easily contacted me before his snitch rag outed me, to ask if there was any truth to any of the accusations, but I have been told by people that work with MARCO that he does not care who he hurts as long as it increases his rag TY's circulation. MARCO is a parasite who lives off of creating controversy for his rag.
If you think he is a friend of Cannabis medical patients ask why the fuck did he let his magazine be used by crazy Joe as a forum to attack me, a Cannabis medical patient?
We do not need people like this that help destroy innocent people all the time claiming "Freedom of the Press" means they have zero responsibility to assure the facts of any accusations in his rag.
Also many seed companies here in Holland have complained about his business methods, his knocking off of name brand genetics and selling the all female versions under the original breeders names. He may have well helped a few folks along the way, good for him, but this guy is not a friend of Cannabis or medical Cannabis patients, he is just another guy who has hitched his wagon to Cannabis as he smelled the profits. And he has no sense of what is right and what is wrong, I mean to out a persons real name, repeatedly over and over, put your self in my shoes for one minute and for that one minute assume I am innocent, how do you feel?
And to the readers I ask how would you feel if your real name was outed and you were accused of destroying the Cannabis genepool and being in league with the DEA? Would you still love MARCO even if he did not write the article but just published it without trying to confirm if there was any truth in any of the accusations before publishing?
If he would of just checked about me selling all female seeds he should of gotten a little suspicious about the rest of the article, maybe?

I ask all seed sellers to think before you advertise in TY, if this guy will allow this attack on me who will be next, and do you really want to support this kind of lack of journalism? I ask you to please don't advertise with TY, there are lots of other mags that deserve your advertising funds and are not out to harm others like TY has done to an innocent.
-SamS

Why would I believe anything that you have to say when I caught you in so many lies when we spoke on the phone?

Let me see I spoke with all the advertisers that both you and Robert contacted and they are ALL onboard for 2010 so what does that tell you!

What about the Ice Wars article is that all lies too when the proof of your involvement was provided and published.

If you submit a rebuttle maybe some of the readers will take your side but then again maybe NOT!

Yes Joe Pietri is a loud mouth but then again so are YOU and it was quite evident at the 22 HTCC!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Why would I believe anything that you have to say when I caught you in so many lies when we spoke on the phone?

Methinks he was asking you to READ the words of an author you already obviously trust, not to take his word for it...

WARNING
Joe Pierti is a snitch, you just need to read his own book "The King Of Nepal" he admits snitching on others to get out of jail himself, read his book and see for yourself, like I did.

I'll read it.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
MARCO,
You are a snitch enabler unable to feel shame regardless of the damage your magazine causes to innocent people. What you refuse to answer is what if all the accusations by Joe are just false? How are you going to fix what you have done to me? Do you even care if you smear an innocent by publishing crazy accusations by Joe?
Do you really think I make and sell all female seeds? Or is that not even important to you? The simple fact is that I am innocent of everything I am accused of by Joe, but you have decided I must be guilty if I refuse to write a rebuttal to Joes attack on me. This is your problem, you can't admit you were wrong in publishing an article full of lies by Joe and taken as the truth by you.
You did admit to me that apparently I did not make or sell any female seeds, and that was the core of the original article in TY issue 17. But you can not admit that Joe was just plain wrong about his accusations of me, even though you admit that I did not make or sell female seeds, do you see something wrong in your behavior? Maybe just maybe Joe is the lier, if I did not sell all female seeds as he claimed? You can only see what you want to see, you are blinded by something, I do not know what. But when you do find out that I was telling the truth and Joe was lying, I bet you will never even say you are sorry, because your protected by "freedom of the press".
You are a weasel, shame on you for not confirming if I really sold all female seeds as the article claims, maybe just maybe it would of given you a pause to think before you published the hit article Joe wrote, but no way, you just hide behind freedom of press, and destroy innocent people lives, to have articles for your rag, SHAME ON YOU MARCO, SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR RAG, TY.
-SamS

Last edited:

Marco Renda

MARCO,
You are a snitch enabler unable to feel shame regardless of the damage your magazine causes to innocent people. What you refuse to answer is what if all the accusations by Joe are just false? How are you going to fix what you have done to me? Do you even care if you smear an innocent by publishing crazy accusations by Joe? Do you really think I make and sell all female seeds? Or is that not even important to you? The simple fact is that I am innocent of everything I am accused of by Joe, but you have decided I must be guilty if I refuse to write a rebuttal to Joes attack on me. This is your problem, you can't admit you were wrong in publishing an article full of lies by Joe and taken as the truth by you.
You did admit to me that apparently I did not make or sell any female seeds, and that was the core of the original article in TY issue 17. But you can not admit that Joe was just plain wrong about his accusations of me, even though you admit that I did not make or sell female seeds, do you see something wrong in your behavior? You can only see what you want to see, you are blinded by something, I do not know what. But when you do find out that I was telling the truth and Joe was lying, I bet you will never even say you are sorry, because your protected by "freedom of the press". You are a weasel, shame on you for not confirming if I really sold all female seeds as the article claims, maybe just maybe it would of given you a pause to think before you published the hit article Joe wrote, but no way, you just hide behind freedom of press, and destroy innocent people lives, to have articles for your rag, SHAME ON YOU MARCO, SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR RAG, TY.
-SamS

Sam I guess you don't read my editorials as when ever I am wrong I always admit it and appologize to those involved in print!

Now I said that maybe just maybe you didn't sell feminized seeds but that still didn't answer the accusations on you teaching others on how to make feminized seeds. Now the 2nd article Ice Wars by Joe Pietri shows proof of contracts, emails, leading to the biggest consumer fraud in stoner history ruining every patients medicine and creating a learning curve where people don't know what real hash is.

Your own actions speak louder than words and you represent the weed greed group in Amsterdam.

Remember you attacked another cannabis publication and that is why I got involved it had nothing to do with Joe. Maybe if you would have sent in a rebuttle to the publication that originally published the Dr Frankenbeanstien article this all could have been avoided. But instead you chose to not only attack the other publication but TY as well. So the ball is in your court. Hell I would even be more than happy for you to rebut the Ice Wars article and your very own emails

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts