What's new

marco renda pied @ htcc hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
....more to come

....more to come

Since Marco doesn't shy away from controversy, I eagerly await the issue of his magazine documenting the corruption and BS running rampant in the PNW/BC Canada 'breeder's' scene.:joint:

I just read the article and it is a bit confusing to say the least...kinda all over the place.

Is this article stating that Sam still runs the company hortapharm, which is funded by the DEA, and that there main goal is to try to do malicious things to cannabis genetics/seeds?

I'm having trouble swallowing all this I wouldn't thing gypsy and other respected members here would have his back if that were his intentions.

Marco, can you shed some more light on what the current situation is without dredging up the old stuff again, and without getting personal.

ps..mods delete my post if you believe this topic has ran it's course, or will cause too much b.s.

Marco Renda

I just read the article and it is a bit confusing to say the least...kinda all over the place.

Is this article stating that Sam still runs the company hortapharm, which is funded by the DEA, and that there main goal is to try to do malicious things to cannabis genetics/seeds?

I'm having trouble swallowing all this I wouldn't thing gypsy and other respected members here would have his back if that were his intentions.

Marco, can you shed some more light on what the current situation is without dredging up the old stuff again, and without getting personal.

ps..mods delete my post if you believe this topic has ran it's course, or will cause too much b.s.

If you want to get more information may I suggest that you contact the author of the article. You can reach him by sending an email to [email protected]

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Thanks for the response Marco, I probably wont be contacting the author for certain reasons, but it was a interesting read non the less.
I would say you should do a follow up article of the current situation and whats going on in the dutch seen the good and the bad, but im sure you would just catch greef again.
I like the new site layout and how you can download the mag easily....very cool

p.s. keep up the good medical fight

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want to get more information may I suggest that you contact the author of the article. You can reach him by sending an email to [email protected]

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Here's what I don't understand.

You run a article that knowingly bashes and calls out a well known cannabis breeder/seller/grower/advocate....etc.

Then when you are questioned on it, you give people a email to the person who wrote it?

Where is your responsibility as an editor or owner?

The responsibility and clarity is on you.

Don't pawn it off on somebody else now.

Stand up.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Vag the article in question is called an op-ed... you know controversial shit that publishers have to green light despite their own reservations. This is done to maintain Journalistic integrity.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got done reading it. I think this sums it up

I would also like to take this time to apologize to Dr xxx, MD, for
not personally contacting him to get his permission to print the article he
wrote. He gave a copy of this to one of his patients who submitted it without his
prior knowledge. Despite a series of emails that gave the impression that he wanted it
published, that was not the case. This taught me that I must not publish anything based on assumption again

Marco Renda

Here's what I don't understand.

You run a article that knowingly bashes and calls out a well known cannabis breeder/seller/grower/advocate....etc.

Then when you are questioned on it, you give people a email to the person who wrote it?

Where is your responsibility as an editor or owner?

The responsibility and clarity is on you.

Don't pawn it off on somebody else now.

Stand up.

I am and have been standing up! They asked a question that I personally couldn't answer so that is why I gave the authors email addy.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Marco Renda

I just got done reading it. I think this sums it up

not personally contacting him to get his permission to print the article he
wrote. He gave a copy of this to one of his patients who submitted it without his
prior knowledge. Despite a series of emails that gave the impression that he wanted it
published, that was not the case. This taught me that I must not publish anything based on assumption again

What does this have to do with the article in question? When I am wrong or have made a mistake I ALWAYS state it in my next editorial, I don't run and hide nor do I have to! You folks keep trying to find something to bitch and complain about. Why don't you take a break from the computer and do something productive?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That pie is for letting breeders on your site that steal peoples genetics and rename them. For some reason watching you getting that pie was most satisfying.

Marco Renda

That pie is for letting breeders on your site that steal peoples genetics and rename them. For some reason watching you getting that pie was most satisfying.

Gee thanks! How quick you are to forget who helped you get your genetics distributed when you first started. Not sure why you would be upset about who is a member on my forums considering that some of those same breeders are members here!

Take Care and Peace
Marco

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one and only breeder I speak is NOT here and has been centuried for spamming 10 seconds after he was on this site. So why do you continue to support liers and thieves?

Oh, hence I forgot you made $4,000.00 US on my seeds, doubled what I made and you sold them wholesale. Dont get me started.

Marco Renda

The one and only breeder I speak is NOT here and has been centuried for spamming 10 seconds after he was on this site. So why do you continue to support liers and thieves?

Oh, hence I forgot you made $4,000.00 US on my seeds, doubled what I made and you sold them wholesale. Dont get me started.

Hmm support liers and thieves... I don't see any banner or print ads in TY! Just because a breeder is a member of TY it doesn't mean that they have my support.

I see plenty of liers and thieves here at ICMag as well but I don't see their banners up and running.

Well if I made that much off you then I am surprised. You knew what I was selling them for and you didn't have a issue back then. I know that I sent you stuff that you never did pay for or did you forget?

Now didn't you get your original parenting from other breeders genetics, so what makes you any better than the rest?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What does this have to do with the article in question? When I am wrong or have made a mistake I ALWAYS state it in my next editorial, I don't run and hide nor do I have to! You folks keep trying to find something to bitch and complain about. Why don't you take a break from the computer and do something productive?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

You re-printed the article with no permission to do so. I thought that was Illegal? copyright laws? I don't like seeing others names on any board(good or Bad) If you really wanted the masses to know who these people where you could have just referred them to the original article. Times have changed those parties involved used there right not to speak about it doing so made them guilty? Now where all quilty and need to be proven innocent.

Marco Renda

You re-printed the article with no permission to do so. I thought that was Illegal? copyright laws? I don't like seeing others names on any board(good or Bad) If you really wanted the masses to know who these people where you could have just referred them to the original article. Times have changed those parties involved used there right not to speak about it doing so made them guilty? Now where all quilty and need to be proven innocent.

Dude I have to believe what your avitar states YOU KNOW NOTHING!

The article that I didn't have the proper permission to publish had NOTHING to do with what is beind discussed in this thread!

Now in regards to the article that you are discussing the dr and I have worked things out! I sent him a copy of what was sent to me which clearly shows that I was led to believe that I did in fact have permission to publish his article.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you have 2 different issues? I thought this was about Sam? The article I read was about sam? you being an editor and chief should you have not contacted the man himself before printing. This could go on and on I just think you could have handled the situation differently, You are right I no nothing about this mud slinging you started. I can only base my opinion on what is posted here and I read elsewhere.

Marco Renda

not personally contacting him to get his permission to print the article he wrote. He gave a copy of this to one of his patients who submitted it without his prior knowledge. Despite a series of emails that gave the impression that he wanted it
published, that was not the case.

Since when is Sam Skunkman a Dr?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Marco Renda

so you have 2 different issues? I thought this was about Sam? The article I read was about sam? you being an editor and chief should you have not contacted the man himself before printing. This could go on and on I just think you could have handled the situation differently, You are right I no nothing about this mud slinging you started. I can only base my opinion on what is posted here and I read elsewhere.

I did have permission to REPRINT this article by the author himself! Why would I ask Sam Skunkman for permission to publish an article that he never wrote? I'm not the one that started the mud slinging so please get your facts straight.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I must have misunderstood that. I read it as a apology to the righter of the original article about sam? for not getting his approval and this was your apology to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.