What's new

marco renda pied @ htcc hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standaman

Well Sam was called out and he has said his side of the story.

I'm not even bothered to be honest. But i wouldn't like to be called out as a snitch and today at least the man's here telling you how it is!!

Like the saying goes, don't piss on my shoes and tell me that it's raining outside!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Ok so you never wrote the article, but we all know you would have to have ok'd it to get into the mag first place. Somehow you thought it was ok to print peoples real names with their internet names. Maybe its just me but that seems very WRONG. I would warn folks of this from now on. Outting folks is a serious issue on the net. Peace GS

This was post#9. Took 91 posts to admit it was wrong....

Marco Renda

The only???? wow!

People lost their lives by ONLY naming names.

YES the only! Nobody lost their lives by me reprinting an article! There were others that were mentioned and I still have their support.

Skunkman has tried but wasn't able to affect my advertising or sponsorships nor was he able to put a damper on the TY Expo next year.

Let me ask you this... Do you support the FRAUD and RIP OFF that is well documented in the Ice Wars article?

Take Care and Peace
Marco

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Your own actions speak louder than words and you represent the weed greed group in Amsterdam.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

.....and now we get down to the nitty-gritty of what this is all about, the long-standing feud -
the weed group in Canada vs. the weed group in Amsterdam! :xmasnut: :gaga: :grinch:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I myself do believe Marco would do anything to make more sales for TY magazine. So Marco why do you support liars and thieves? You have a double standard, and one day its going to bite you in the ass!

Marco Renda

.....and now we get down to the nitty-gritty of what this is all about, the long-standing feud -
the weed group in Canada vs. the weed group in Amsterdam! :xmasnut: :gaga: :grinch:

LOL You got to be kidding right?

I have more friends in the business in Amsterdam than I do in Canada as most are supporters of the Prince with whom I don't see eye to eye.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Marco Renda

I myself do believe Marco would do anything to make more sales for TY magazine. So Marco why do you support liars and thieves? You have a double standard, and one day its going to bite you in the ass!

Dude I DON'T! Take a look in TY magazine and on the TY web site and tell me where I have any ads for businesses or individuals that are LIERS or THIEVES.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever Marco, you know what Im pissed about, so its not the right thread for it.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude I DON'T! Take a look in TY magazine and on the TY web site and tell me where I have any ads for businesses or individuals that are LIERS or THIEVES.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Why is it all about ads with you? I could gives two-f*cks if they have an ad. Its the fact that you let them on your site knowing what they do. So to me, you are supporting liers and thieves.

G

Green Supreme

My only error is publishing REAL PEOPLES names! Publishing the fraud was needed!

Take Care and Peace
Marco
Finally , now was that so tough? What 8 pages and how many times asked? Now that you recognize your mistake, you might want to apologize for it. Still wondering who's next though. Good luck. Peace GS

Marco Renda

Why is it all about ads with you? I could gives two-f*cks if they have an ad. Its the fact that you let them on your site knowing what they do. So to me, you are supporting liers and thieves.

I mention ads because I only accept advertising from companies that I support!

We have other liers and thieves on TY besides the person that you have a problem with and some of those liers and thieves are members of this community.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Marco,

So you say you are a true advocate of medicinal marijuana? You believe all people should have access to the medicine they deserve? You fight for it in court. You publish a magazine dedicated to the furtherment of medical marijuana.

Yet, you refuse to share the Afghani Bullrider cut you and "medical" Michelle oragasm over? You talk about it like it couls heal so many peoples ailmenst, yet you wont share it.

Whats all that about?

Another fake medical advocate.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see Marco ask atleast twice for Sam to send in his side of the story. This really does make it seem that Marco is only interested in selling his mag. If I was Sam the last thing i would do is perpetuate this and help Marco sell it.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Hmmm (treatyour) Self centered Selfish Self Serving ... Did y'all catch the plea for a rebuttal??? A plea for Sam to tell his side Again in Print either in his rag or another? Positive things don't sell as well as Negative things eh Marco? You like this Infighting and such or you wouldn't have reprinted what you did. Your creative juices are dried up (if you had them at all) and now you're Grasping at anything that can save your floundering ass. Half the adverts and sponsors haven't seen your latest antics so saying they're still Onboard Can't be known to you. How do I know this? YOU SPEND EVERY SPARE SECOND YOU HAVE POSTING CRAP AT WEED SITES. You don't have the time to Fact Check or to call the peeps that keep you employed to make sure they understand why you printed peoples names. Half your rantings make no sense ... Like your Inferior hash making practices that Babba and others called you out on when you first "blessed" us at IC with your arrogant/ignorant rantings. TY is Mental Masturbation for Marco. He's a jerkoff who gets off on stirring the shit pot and now he's helped to perpetuate an outing. Narc(o) Renda Emery Jr. ??? You took a page right out of The Book of Ignorance ...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have fights going on like in Tulare county and TY decides to publish something like this ? We should be coming together to fight for our rights not being pulled apart by garbage like this that is way way in the past no matter how we look at it. WTF ?? What is TY really about ... is it a rag that just wants to sell or is it really about TreatingYourself and wanting to help the movement. Lets put our sites on the fight against the machine ...not fighting amongst ourselves.

Marco Renda

Hey Marco,

So you say you are a true advocate of medicinal marijuana? You believe all people should have access to the medicine they deserve? You fight for it in court. You publish a magazine dedicated to the furtherment of medical marijuana.

Yet, you refuse to share the Afghani Bullrider cut you and "medical" Michelle oragasm over? You talk about it like it couls heal so many peoples ailmenst, yet you wont share it.

Whats all that about?

Another fake medical advocate.

It's NOT mine to give away! The only person that can do that is Jef Tek as he is the person growing those genetics and making it available in seed form.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's NOT mine to give away! The only person that can do that is Jef Tek as he is the person growing those genetics and making it available in seed form.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

The man of many excuses.

You're right up their with pharma companies.

Good job .

G

Green Supreme

Ahh Jeftek and Medical Michelle, looking out for the med folk lol. This is a great med strain, but you can't have it. Isn't it just a wonderful med world. Peace GS

ps. now about those apologies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts