What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Daze
C1215378-6354-4C91-82D7-8E611CECB5A3.jpeg
C437751B-829A-47DE-94E4-24B7E40D5648.jpeg
09F7EBE9-C1DE-49FE-BCAE-3EC3BEE9CFE2.jpeg
5AD85837-510D-4F82-80F3-D6D15366A0CE.jpeg
96E00495-2AAC-4440-A31D-47C2AADD2068.jpeg
809217C6-523B-426C-A783-03B4F7DCB96D.jpeg

Montuno

...como el Son...
@MadMac , y aquí te dejo un terrible y violento confrontamiento Alemania-España (ya no les dejo más ver el fútbol):

@MadMac , und hier ist eine schreckliche und gewalttätige Konfrontation zwischen Deutschland und Spanien (ich lasse sie nicht mehr Fußball schauen):

IMG_20220612_201951.jpg

IMG_20220612_201944.jpg
IMG_20220612_201946.jpg
IMG_20220612_201947.jpg

Que santa y bendita paciencia que tiene el alemán...(y eso que es línea de trabajo, no sé si oriental o checa)...

Was für eine heilige und gesegnete Geduld der Deutsche hat...(und das ist eine Arbeitszeile, ich weiß nicht, ob sie orientalisch oder tschechisch ist)....

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
¡¡¡ Ahora sí !!!

MadMac's O.Haze X (Ultra Early Love Potion X Silver Bubble):
View attachment 18725963

He vuelto a tener que ayudarla con la cáscara, y después con el tegumento, pero hacerlo con un palillo interdental como me aconsejó @GoatCheese es muchísimo más eficiente y seguro que con las uñas.

Three quarters of an hour ago, with the last rays of sun, I transplanted it to mother earth in "La Perrera", and sprayed it with diatomaceous earth dissolved in water with potassium soap.
Once released from the shell, it has quickly taken on a very healthy appearance with large initial leaves:

IMG_20220629_213518.jpg
IMG_20220629_213540.jpg
IMG_20220629_213551.jpg
IMG_20220629_213650.jpg

MadMac

far beyond driven...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Seedsman hz mm fem 1 x cg72 (15).jpeg

wow...
the resin is amazing!
the lower yield... hmm hard to say if genetics or enviroment...
but you have enough to compare ... bud's etc...
most important is the high...
and if it's there and you only need the half as usually .. than the yield doesn't matter ;-)
i'll know from my haze grow that temperature and soil playing a important role...
other landrace are not so picky ... but OHz is...
anyhow very happy to see ya survive on the other side ;-)
keep it up!
and many thx for sharing as well
M.

funkyhorse

You gotta have yield too, especially if you’re gonna invest so much time in a plant …that’s just my humble opinion
It is interesting, I hope you dont mind
a)What is good yield for you?
b)How long is investing so much time in a plant for you?

I grow for myself, not for profit. I cant source freely seeds. It is a headache, all gets caught in customs and I am just lucky to have what I have and have to get by with it. Gotta do like those craftmen sifting the gold from the scrap
If I would live in an ideal world where there would be no problem sourcing a few seeds, I would only grow Punto Rojo and paraguayan of the 80s but sadly it isnt available, the landraces as such are extinct and whatever remains is in the hands of private collectors

So after the project for last season got caught at customs again, I sprouted seeds from the stuff I made here so for me it is all surprise and discovering
The plant posted above took from seed to harvest 5 months. Feb 1st to jun30th. Is it much time for you? Do you get your indicas from seed to harvest faster?
This is seed I made first season and tried it. I agree low yield and I know the reason, I got high yield from similar cross with same looking buds as that one

The landraces of old were low productivity? They were good
From high yielding indica x sativa plants, jars are intact. The hash I made from them I dont touch.
If the cross above is good and I like it, I would grow 100 plants for myself to last a year for myself.
I am in search of genetics that give me good quality high, if they have decent yield, great, but thats not what I look for. If I need more yield I grow more.
I dont like munchies strains and I like to vape pure sativas, not hashplants

10 grams yield for me equals about 60 capsules of Mighty vaporizer. I have special vacuum jars for that quantity for a good long cure. If it gives 2 satisfactory hours of high each capsule, it is like 60 spliffs. I agree it is not much. Thats why I grow enough variety for myself. I have no clue which ones I will like and which ones I will not. I only keep seed made from one year to the other and the rest is birdseed. I am not into collecting or growing for profit
I only want to vape decency and ther rest goes to compost because I am not even using the hash from strains I dont like

Things south of New York look a little bit different. It is very difficult to make balance in such an unbalanced world

herbgreen

Veteran
A few may yield both quality and quantity....Seems like the Honduras Hazes

And the King Congo Montuno grows has it....monster sativa plants

Its in the grower and little bit selected genetics bring out the best

There's a thread around here about the Honduras Hazes :tree:

That purple haze/honduras thread blew my mind!

Last edited:

Nexus7

interesting to see... the not true purple...
to me the better purple haze... the full purple (stem too) is weak from high side..
that one you have is great for sure... had also the same and she was really great...
resin is very good for outdoors!
good feeding as well... time to chop ;-)
many thx for sharing here!
M.

Yes just chopped and hanging in the pics. Really wanted to push her to see if she'd go even more frosty and eventually stop stacking those calyx ...

Actually smoking on the THH Best#2 now just dried no cure and still very nice already blissed happy relaxed high and feeling so content.

Nice selections! @MadMac

:tiphat:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
As far as yield goes, here is a Bandaid Haze #7, huge vigor, huge yield, excellent smoke, great buzz, too strong for a lot of people. I love it, but it's a high quality commercial weed.
IMG_2447.jpeg
IMG_1697.jpeg

This is the lowly HolyHanh, a stringy low production, longer flowering, floofer, that ain't easy to grow. I yearn for more of this like I do the first Thai Stick I smoked. Very much the same kind of smoke, a level above the best commercial. Skinny little strings of bud that could only be sellable tied to a stick or bricked up.
IMG_2425.jpeg
IMG_2392.jpeg

IMG_2475.jpeg

I smoke it in the skinniest pinners, stems leaves and all and love every hit.
My mom was a cook and used to say a lot of people eat with their eyes. I believe it, that's why theres so much mediocre bud around.
Bandaid and HolyHanh both great sativa/NLD's both strong and long flowering, but one is to me way more desirable and worth it.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is interesting, I hope you dont mind
a)What is good yield for you?
b)How long is investing so much time in a plant for you?

I grow for myself, not for profit. I cant source freely seeds. It is a headache, all gets caught in customs and I am just lucky to have what I have and have to get by with it. Gotta do like those craftmen sifting the gold from the scrap
If I would live in an ideal world where there would be no problem sourcing a few seeds, I would only grow Punto Rojo and paraguayan of the 80s but sadly it isnt available, the landraces as such are extinct and whatever remains is in the hands of private collectors

So after the project for last season got caught at customs again, I sprouted seeds from the stuff I made here so for me it is all surprise and discovering
The plant posted above took from seed to harvest 5 months. Feb 1st to jun30th. Is it much time for you? Do you get your indicas from seed to harvest faster?
This is seed I made first season and tried it. I agree low yield and I know the reason, I got high yield from similar cross with same looking buds as that one

The landraces of old were low productivity? They were good
From high yielding indica x sativa plants, jars are intact. The hash I made from them I dont touch.
If the cross above is good and I like it, I would grow 100 plants for myself to last a year for myself.
I am in search of genetics that give me good quality high, if they have decent yield, great, but thats not what I look for. If I need more yield I grow more.
I dont like munchies strains and I like to vape pure sativas, not hashplants

10 grams yield for me equals about 60 capsules of Mighty vaporizer. I have special vacuum jars for that quantity for a good long cure. If it gives 2 satisfactory hours of high each capsule, it is like 60 spliffs. I agree it is not much. Thats why I grow enough variety for myself. I have no clue which ones I will like and which ones I will not. I only keep seed made from one year to the other and the rest is birdseed. I am not into collecting or growing for profit
I only want to vape decency and ther rest goes to compost because I am not even using the hash from strains I dont like

Things south of New York look a little bit different. It is very difficult to make balance in such an unbalanced world
I love watching what you guys do don’t get me wrong and we’re different because you are growing for your head and I am going for profit and I hope nobody hates me for that but it’s a business that I’ve been in for 25 years more or less for better or worse so if I’m going invest the time & precious resources in a plant it better produce for me because I can’t afford to do it otherwise doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the sativa’s that you guys grow and I tried it myself a Few times with mixed results ..Fortunately I have some excellent sativa hybrids that are checking all the boxes for my needs…If I was growing strictly for my head & money didn’t matter it would be pure sativa’s all the way

Latest posts

Latest posts