What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

F2F

Thank you very much, @F2F.
Indeed, my environmental conditions are very dry and hot; that's why I wet the seed in the process of opening several times a day...: is it still better to try it with saliva?
Just after my previous message, I broke the inner tegument with my fingernails: it was very difficult; although this time I managed to do it without damaging (I think) the seedling, as it happened to me in the past, it seems clear that the seedling does not react... Right now (O. Haze "the best" X The Doors):

View attachment 18721218 View attachment 18721219

Surely, the climatic conditions at the time I germinated must not have helped at all, but on the contrary. Although I germinate indoors, I don't have air conditioning, and the humidity has been fluctuating for days between only 10% during the day and 30% at night... And the maximum temperatures in the shade of up to 44°C (111.5 °F) certainly don't help either...
View attachment 18721220 View attachment 18721221

(I think even MadMac is cooler in Morocco, heh, heh, heh...)
...Although on the other hand, that's how I always germinate...

Thank you very much for your attention and advice.
I will keep you informed about my growing progress from my little yard in the hottest part of the South of Hell...

Salud !!
^^^ yes Tang. High humidity is your friend here.

Slightly out of focus so a little hard to see.

No expert here but, yes for me seems saliva works even better than water. As soon as it dries add more. If it is layers/membranes left from seed shell eventually they soften and slip off with a pull or fingernail scrape.

Peace,
F2F

Nexus7

THH Best #2
Early tester

20220610_145937.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Right now: O. Haze X Colombiana Dorada (I don't remember if it was Colombian Gold'72 or Santa Marta Golden).
I had to free it again from the outer shell with my fingernails, and from the inner tegument with the tip of an interdental stick... I hope it survives, and that it starts greening during this hot afternoon...
(...It's hot enough to kill Nordic tourists... And that, in the shade...)

IMG_20220612_180809.jpg
IMG_20220612_180905.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Je, je, mi primo adoptivo @Hombre del mont... Suena a broma pero por desgracia todos los años muere alguno, sobretodo de 60 años para arriba (y no hace falta tampoco que sean escandinavos, ni siquiera franceses: más de un vasco, cántabro o asturiano, las pasa putas aquí en verano, je..). Si lo habrás visto y/u oído tu también por tu Sultanato, y MadMac por Marruecos : salen directamente de un autobús turístico con el aire acondicionado en modo ártico (sabes que el conductor es local porque lleva manga larga y va tiritando)...al infierno en la tierra de un mediodía de Agosto a pleno Sol, y con la tan alegre como suicida misión de visitar cualesquiera monumento con los termómetros urbanos marcando más de 50°C bajo el Sol...
Además, tú te ríes por qué vas a estar 2 o 3 °C "más fresquito" que yo...

(Joking)
Heh, heh, my adoptive cousin @Hombre del mont... It sounds like a joke but unfortunately every year someone dies, especially those aged 60 and over (and they don't have to be Scandinavian, or even French: more than one Basque, Cantabrian or Asturian has a hard time here in the summer, heh...). You must have seen and/or heard it too in your Sultanate, and MadMac in Morocco: they get straight out of a tourist bus with the air conditioning in arctic mode (you know the driver is local because he is wearing long sleeves and is shivering)... to hell on earth on a sunny August midday, and with a mission as joyful as suicidal to visit any monument with the urban thermometers reading more than 50°C under the sun...

Besides, you're laughing because you'll be 2 or 3°C "cooler" than me...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hi @Montuno , Wow, I never really gave it that much thought and yes, we are about 3c cooler than you, thankfully!. We had 38c the other day; a little early for the time of year, no?.

Now I think about it, it makes sense what you say about tourists sitting in air con busses for hour's then walking around "the sight's" when it's over 40c.

38°C (100'5°F) a la sombra tuve yo aquí sobre el 15 de Mayo, hace casi un mes... Y son no dos ni tres... sino 5°C menos que los 43°C (109'5°C) de hoy de máxima a la sombra... Me temo que AEMet a elevado en 1°C las previsiones que compartí en la página anterior; como esto siga así, los ganaderos locales abandonan la cría de ovejas, cabras y toros bravos...y se pasan directamente a la cría de dragones...

38°C (100'5°F) in the shade I had here on the 15th of May, almost a month ago... And that's not two or three... but 5°C less than today's 43°C (109'5°C) high in the shade... I'm afraid that AEMet has raised by 1°C the forecasts I shared on the previous page; if this keeps up, the local farmers will abandon sheep, goat and wild bull breeding... and go straight to dragon breeding...

Screenshot_2022_0613_001133.png

...Y dicen que llegaremos a máximas de 44°C (112'5°F) diurnos a la sombra, y 29°C (84'2°F) de mínima nocturna, antes de que acabe el mes...

...And they say we will reach daytime highs of 44°C (112.5°F) in the shade, and 29°C (84.2°F) nighttime lows, before the month is out...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Sounds like spring over here ha ha. The sativas love that heat just keep the water up ha ha.

It sounds like Spring to you because in Spring we are north of the Tropic of Cancer: April, May, and three quarters of June...
The full summer will be here in July and August... Then all you hear around here is the sound of cicadas, of dogs panting as if they wanted to put out hell by panting, and some Maria telling some Jose that it's too hot "to snuggle" and that they're going to take their siesta separately until the end of September...
Summer noon under the sun inna the Hispañistan....:

images (14).jpeg

Tangwena

Veteran
It sounds like Spring to you because in Spring we are north of the Tropic of Cancer: April, May, and three quarters of June...
The full summer will be here in July and August... Then all you hear around here is the sound of cicadas, of dogs panting as if they wanted to put out hell by panting, and some Maria telling some Jose that it's too hot "to snuggle" and that they're going to take their siesta separately until the end of September...
Summer noon under the sun inna the Hispañistan....:

View attachment 18721981
Where are you Madrid? 54c is hot by anyones standards ha ha.
Or maybe Dubai thats another killer spot in summer.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Where are you Madrid? 54c is hot by anyones standards ha ha.
Or maybe Dubai thats another killer spot in summer.
I am on the northern slopes of Sierra Morena, in the area of the Sierras de Alcudia and Madrona.
(In Dubai everyone has air conditioning, and they don't cut off your water supply for part of the day, I think, heh...).

...Unfortunately, and I don't know if you've heard it on the national news @Hombre del mont (it have happened in your neighbouring province to the east, I think) already found the first "tourist" victim (i.e. not working; there were already workers killed by heat stroke at the end of May, I think I remember) dead from heat in the country: a 64 year old man who got lost while doing sport hiking and exhausted his water, and who they've been looking for since yesterday...
I know it's a coincidence, and that it happens every year (both with tourists and local workers), but it left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth to have joked about it on the same day that the poor man disappeared (I didn't know it...).
Anyway... Cheers to all and take care.

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
just a quick picture show of Chefchaouen...the blue pearl... amazing city with the best hash i'll had until now... this yellow stuff is amazing...
IMG_2466 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2524 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2536 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2648 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2658 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2659 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2661 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2677 Groß.jpeg
IMG_2690 Groß.jpeg

you don't need to smoke... just walk the stairs... there all different height & size... together with the blue you feel stoned or drunk...
gave also some OHz seed to the locals and local breeder... they where soooo happy ... hope they make something out of it...
the locals are sick of the dutch genetics... makes too stoned/lazy as there old landraces...
IMG_2766 Groß.jpeg

very happy to help out with landrace genetics...
can't wait to see the results... they have the climate for the haze...

and thx @ all for helping others here in this thread ... ❤️
soon more when i'm back from my trip
M :cool:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I am on the northern slopes of Sierra Morena, in the area of the Sierras de Alcudia and Madrona.
(In Dubai everyone has air conditioning, and they don't cut off your water supply for part of the day, I think, heh...).

...Unfortunately, and I don't know if you've heard it on the national news @Hombre del mont (it have happened in your neighbouring province to the east, I think) already found the first "tourist" victim (i.e. not working; there were already workers killed by heat stroke at the end of May, I think I remember) dead from heat in the country: a 64 year old man who got lost while doing sport hiking and exhausted his water, and who they've been looking for since yesterday...
I know it's a coincidence, and that it happens every year (both with tourists and local workers), but it left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth to have joked about it on the same day that the poor man disappeared (I didn't know it...).
Anyway... Cheers to all and take care.
That's very sad to read.

In comparrision to you it;s quite cool here today; only 37c.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
hello,
just a quick picture show of Chefchaouen...the blue pearl... amazing city with the best hash i'll had until now... this yellow stuff is amazing...
View attachment 18722025 View attachment 18722026 View attachment 18722027 View attachment 18722028 View attachment 18722030 View attachment 18722031 View attachment 18722032 View attachment 18722033 View attachment 18722034

you don't need to smoke... just walk the stairs... there all different height & size... together with the blue you feel stoned or drunk...
gave also some OHz seed to the locals and local breeder... they where soooo happy ... hope they make something out of it...
the locals are sick of the dutch genetics... makes too stoned/lazy as there old landraces...
View attachment 18722036
very happy to help out with landrace genetics...
can't wait to see the results... they have the climate for the haze...

and thx @ all for helping others here in this thread ... ❤️
soon more when i'm back from my trip
M :cool:
That place look's awesome. Are they all stoner's?

I bet they were pleased with your gift's.

I planted out my OHaze today and am very excited by it.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
... how the best hash looks i've smoked to date ...
IMG_2770 Groß.jpeg

the darker on right side is the strongest... amazing strong... was invited by a model from film set...
want u visit me for a coffee & smoke.... yes... that was @10am ...
she made one for me and herself ...
first tokes ... i'll could not believe...
can smoke a lot... but that stuff kicked me out for some time...
and she was making fun... i'll just finished the first half and drank a lot of water...
Marrakech ... damn is it hot here... everything... nightlife too... easy to get lost...
Medina is most crazy place on earth...
the smells noise heat and sooo many people animals and everything between...
missed 5 times the right street ... uhhh you think you're right... but @ the end in total wrong place haha...
smoke one... relaxe and try again... :cool:
M.

Latest posts

Latest posts