What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

OZZ_

Veteran
@MadMac Doors x Original haze at 2 weeks into 12/12. I have 3 females of this line and one male. Of the 3 females this one…. #3 …. has not been flowered out yet. This is my first time flowering her out whereas I’ve flowered out the #1 and #2 several times. She’s doing great in the autopot and has a few variegated leaves that I unfortunately didn’t get a picture of just yet.

Very excited to see how she compares to my current favorite #2.

At some point I will grow all three out side by side and probably make some F2’s as well with the male 🤘🤘🤘

FC806BB4-8920-4FCC-82B9-CF6A9875E51D.jpeg

7426B90D-601D-47E7-AAC1-CBDCEAD8214B.jpeg

73ED0948-997E-4C99-A75B-5B670F707C82.jpeg

***edited*** in one of the above pics you can actually get a glimpse of the variegated leaf. Here’s a zoom and crop … albeit low quality photo.

53F52BE6-A0CE-4501-8403-AC00A875F8D1.jpeg

Sub24ox7

Pan-o-haze 🙏❤️ @JohnnyChicago
Loving everything I got from you! Getting close to finish, need me some madmac creations too! I had a few r4 seeds(🙏 @Nexus7 )but lost them as seedlings when I had a security scare last year.(thankfully people seem to be more chill on the whole cannabis scene these days) still paranoid though lol. Not cool to be in the System if you know what I mean(jail, probation etc.. for growing a fucking plant!).
5EFB5D21-92B4-4CA9-93B0-67DBE49A73DF.jpeg
9956BA51-66FF-4221-8D67-72156EE6B958.jpeg
64E2B7ED-3121-489E-B790-4C936B2BC9A7.jpeg
B6339C92-22F1-4580-91BF-46AF40EA7F4B.jpeg

Montuno

...como el Son...
8-July; 21:45 h.

A little girl; hatched 26-Jun, still a seedling, MadMac's O.Haze X (Ultra Early Love Potion X Silver Bubble):
IMG_20220708_214325.jpg
IMG_20220708_214357.jpg
IMG_20220708_214305.jpg

White spots are diathomeaceus earth.

Pd:
What it is resisting outdoors: 45°C / 113°F in the shade is expected soon...but in full sun as the seedling is...I don't even want to make estimates, so as not to panic.
Screenshot_2022_0710_162649.png

F2F

Not cool to be in the System if you know what I mean
Exactly why I’ve not gotten a med/cultivators card. As an outdoorsman with guns I’ve no legal position were federal and state legalities intersect (some are family heirlooms with deep sentimental value).

FWIW - a few google searches on the internet flagged me. resulted in me going through the special “random” searches when I’d come back through customs after international travel for work. Every. Single. Time. For 5 yrs, ~15 trips. until I got my global travelers card.

Peace
F2F

MadMac

far beyond driven...
... visited the master SamS & K.C. Brains today...
we did the first podcast...
will be amazing information source...
and it's just the start of an awesome series
IMG_3043.jpeg

smallest & biggest hemp seed @ SamS place
IMG_3040.jpeg

more later ... totally busy with real life work...
and many thx @ all for posting all those amazing plants... jealous i'am now
M.

goingrey

View attachment 18732396

View attachment 18732397

M.
Wow looking at those huge seeds make me hungry. They need to get them into grocery stores as snacks. How are they not there already, actually, too hot to grow THC-wise?

herbgreen

Veteran
:rasta:

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
View attachment 18732396

View attachment 18732397

M.
Blessings and best wishes with your current Haze projects . You continue to set the bar higher

That podcast is exciting and surprising, im very happy SamS is willing to share more Haze information. Can you share when and where we can watch the podcast?

Respect

1luvbigherb

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Blessings and best wishes with your current Haze projects . You continue to set the bar higher

That podcast is exciting and surprising, im very happy SamS is willing to share more Haze information. Can you share when and where we can watch the podcast?

Respect

1luvbigherb
many thx !
well Sam is the source ... non other has more knowledge about i'll know... he did the first medical CBD plants too... etc...
and yes with Sam's help i'll can reach much faster my goal... he told me again all i'll wanted to know ... and how to test etc... what too look for...
the R4 (4 best OHz x 4 best OHz(reversed)) was amazing... but now i'll have much more to choose from... and soon when i'll sprout Sam's last OHz ... even more :)
much much more ... but totally busy with the next movie project until mid september
and yes will share when the interview is ready... but i'll do not edit the interviews... that does another video guy...
think a Haze only podcast with Sam will follow later!
now it's the time ... before it's too late... that's why i'm sooo happy about this :)
M.

herbgreen

Veteran
Congrats on the visit with Sam......Sam has helped me understand progeny testing

I wouldnt even know about it without listening to him ...:smokeit:

Glad you were able to hang out... That's Great!

Your plants have been coming out very sativa looking....must be doing something right over there:rasta:

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello haze lovers,
well here the finishing Golli repro...
just back home to clean and prepare for next weeks..
they will go 2 weeks more ... so longer so better ...
they got good feeding when i'll came back from morocco ... so making good seeds that last long :)

very nice girl... marked for smoke grow... some male flowers sticking on her... and down l top... you see a young OHz... was a seed i'll pulled out to see how far they are... 5 day's and bam... there
IMG_3092.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg

this one is the fly trap... had a few... but gone now... haha sooo damn attractive is this one and sooo sticky too booth sides of the leaf's have resin... it's the "fly trap haze" ... already marked that girl... will grow her for smoke as well...
IMG_3097.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg

here some seeds i'll pulled out last sunday... just to check how far they are ... amazing how strong they are already..
IMG_3093.jpeg

get hazed
*i'am
M.

Last edited: