What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

rattleram

Pic

Pic

I'm a retard....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 15

vaporize13

Hey LumpStatus what has been your recent yields (how much per light) I am really curious I love your grows and would like to see some more pics...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
rattleram..ur pics eat big bawls! Better lighting and better camera for sure. Also,you have been a member since 09 and cannot post pics? Step ur I.C game up

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
pretty rude hepluvr you dont have to be that way lol.

What is rude about TELLING IT LIKE IT IS? What..am I suppose to walk on egg shells to spare feelings? NOT gonna happen. I call it like I see it...his pics suck big fat hairy bawls...he has been a member since 09(that is pushing 4 years)if u cannot post proper pics here I will not be the only one saying something. Others will too. People will see his name and know the pics will suck and not check out his thread. If anything telling him about it should help him...you,stay safe n keep it green

rattleram

Haha, I joined 4 yrs ago so I was able to view photos. I've used this site as magazine for night time reading. My first post wasn't a month ago, but I'm digging the cookies thread. Completely learning to use this site and my iPad sorry, but I'll get it right soon. Peace

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Its all good rattleram...but you will see. People on I.C do not hold back a thing. I have seen people post BEAUTIFUL pics of plants..only to have someone comment "clean your house"

roflmao

Thanks guys!

For those interested...

A little info on my grow style. I love sea of green! So I began running coco beds years ago and it has really worked out well for me. I use 4x8 tables with a single small hole drilled on one end. The entire table gets filled with typically 7 bags of pure canna coco, sometimes 8. I plant a minimum of 50 small plants per table but my magic number is 72. The coco gets reused 3 to 5 runs and I've gone as long as 7 runs. After each run, only the rootballs are removed then all the coco and remaining roots get mixed and fluffed before replanting.

Using reverse osmosis water...or 0ppm water captured from air conditioning and dehumidification systems...

Veg nutrients:
Canna Cogr Vega a+b at 10ml/gal of each
General hydroponics calimagic calmag - 2ml/gal
Plant success orca liquid beneficial bacteria/mycorrhizae - 1ml/gal

Flower nutrients:
I continue to use the veg formula for the first 10 days of flower then switch to...
Canna Cogr Flores a+b at 10ml/gal of each
General hydroponics calimagic - 2ml/gal
Plant success orca beneficial bacteria/mycorrhizae -1ml/gal for first 30 days of flower
Cannazym -10ml/gal
After 30 days of flower I add 1/4 tsp/gal of beasties bloomz
I begin flushing with pure ro water 10-12 days before I plan to harvest...

Thanks for sharing all that!

L

LumpStatus

Sorry everyone...I havent really been on icmag since all the drama, banning good people, closing threads, editing/deleting posts etc. I have been spending my time on another site that is private invite only where these dramas dont exist! I wish all you icers the best of luck and I appreciate and respect alot of people here. Thanks to everyone who deserves it! Keep growing!

I wont be posting here much anymore so feel free to close my thread if you like but please dont edit/delete this post... There are no TOU violations in it :)

Much respect...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Damn Lump,don't let that shit run u off,stick around....u got much luv out here. Nevertheless,u will b missed

L

LumpStatus

I didnt mean to make it some sad moment or anything... just letting you guys know why im not updating here anymore. The community here is great and I have nothing but good things to say about you guys! I just dont need the extra drama....so I post where I get none :) and if anyone wants to chat just pm me....I still get the alerts and still come here from time to time.

Relentless

Veteran
Sorry everyone...I havent really been on icmag since all the drama, banning good people, closing threads, editing/deleting posts etc. I have been spending my time on another site that is private invite only where these dramas dont exist! I wish all you icers the best of luck and I appreciate and respect alot of people here. Thanks to everyone who deserves it! Keep growing!

I wont be posting here much anymore so feel free to close my thread if you like but please dont edit/delete this post... There are no TOU violations in it :)

Much respect...

same here

Latest posts

Latest posts