What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light dep in the flatlands .

PARADOX

Very cool man . I had good and bad success with that method . But I'm all about depping early and vacationing for late summer haha

PARADOX

No pics for a couple days . wind is windy as usual. plants are budding away . The hoop house light dep is scheduled to be cloned down then flipped by this coming weekend. Will only have to flip the blackout tarp for a week or two before they are naturally into the flower mode ( when do plants normally start to flower here in Sask? Been in BC too long to remember). This wind is a headache lol

Pink hair pheno of my Chem95 X blue sage smells legit like cherry pop this am at day 23

PARADOX

imagine lower lat wise in BC then are in sask? mid augish depending

The valley I lived in BC had very early nights and late mornings as we were tucked in there with the mountains . I was in full popcorn bud mode by aug 1st normally . More interested in knowing how long I have the free veg room outside hahaha.

PARADOX

I've got some done fully outdoor tripped starting around jun7. One is just about done, the quick one.

I got my hands on some reeferman auto seeds supposed to be nice early harvest. Fully going to have fun with them next year . Plans to develop the outdoor patch here in the works this summer . Hugelkultur trenches/mounds with the existing deadwood and and cleared bush . Pretty stoked to see it develop

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
My trip is nothing auto. The early one is a crackdawg which take 8 weeks max anyhow. Strong though! Its at 7 weeks covered forced trip, as well as a hazey specimen which needs about 9 more weeks.

Buddha1

Veteran
This is probably a dumb question and I'm just curious but...I have been wondering the purpose of all the work you are putting into this project.
It's quite interesting to me and for anyone wanting to do an early flower greenhouse grow, would be very informative and a must read.

Maybe I missed something in the earlier part of the thread as to why you're putting all this work and expense into growing outside, if it's just for personal medicine, when a indoor garden would produce everything needed year round... with much better security.
Or...Is this is a prelude to a legal licensed micro production business for recreational Cannabis. I have always proclaimed, if grown properly greenhouse Marijuana would be cheaper and without a doubt as good or better than an indoor product. Simply because it's grown under that great HID lamp in the sky.
Or...Is this purely a project for personal enjoyment and a more interesting way to produce your Medical MJ.

So could you explain the motivation and satisfy an old growers curiosity... thank you in advance...:smoke:...:tiphat:.

Peace...B

It’s interesting to see them flower during the long days.
The days are getting shorter and the light is getting redder, 2 things a plant can sense.

PARADOX

4 weeks down 5 to go . swelling up every day right now

picture.php

picture.php

PARADOX

Reports of a buddies crop developing random seeds on some verified good to go clones.. Hemp in the wind? Nothing here .. yet .. has been very windy most of the season . Fingers crossed

Pangea

Veteran
We got hit again, hoping its not as bad as the complete coverage of previous years.

Latest posts

Latest posts