What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light dep in the flatlands .

PARADOX

Shop dep day 8 from start of flower

hoop greenhouse light dep commence in 1 week

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
On Friday we had some wicked little sharp gusts, ripped a branch off a tree that was 20 feet long, and knocked my plants over a few times. Wonder if it was related (Van Isle).

PARADOX

I moved our trailer into the shop early and just kept the door open . the potted plants in the greenhouse I laid on their side .. just vegging away still but they were getting violently shook so had to turn them on sides . I was honestly worried about the greenhouse going for a ride . might put up some shade clothe on the sides to reduce the wind tunneling

Pangea

Veteran
Was a decent direction for us so was not to bad. Makes for strong branches! combo'd with the high temps makes for a prime start to artificial autumn! Slaves to the tilt.

PARADOX

hearing of golf ball and TENNIS ball size hail in southern sask closer to the border .. Getting a bit of a lightning storm right now . Shop dep trailer has been pulled in early (4X1000W MH bulbs keeping the lighting schedule ) to avoid the gong show .. greenhouse is keeping it real

picture.php

Pangea

Veteran
Yeah, bunch of fun in the wind, tarps strewn about the yard, no rips or tears though, I usually curse the wind, but if im being honest I should be cursing the tarps and there need.

Thankfully didnt get any hail, let alone plant/people killer size!

Such a Sask thread, one of the only things to talk about... the weather.

Pangea

Veteran
another day of it tomorrow too.
even worse in the east, 80km/h gusto's, hold on to your hats. :tiphat:

PARADOX

yes.. its fucking windy here .. probably some of the worst wind I have dealt with . i just need one day of calm so I can set up the black out tarp. For now the shop dep chugs along while the greenhouse dep keeps on vegging .

Pangea

Veteran
Got my fingers crossed for a calm evening, it really bothers me when I cant tarp two days in a row.

Its clockwork though, I expect at least 2 or 3 days per season like today. Suppose to drop to 6 degree's tonight too, which can mean 3 or 4 degree's ime, ffs...

hard mode...

PARADOX

Super pink coming out on day 20 Chem95 X blue sage (sorry for the shitty pics . it was windy af again today

picture.php

picture.php