What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Light dep in the flatlands .

PARADOX

Checked a near dry bud and counted 45 seeds in about. .6 gram .. fully seeded . It’s not in my nature to throw seeds away so I have to run a few rounds of these and send the buds in for testing. Maybe I’ll find some good tasting high CBD phenotypes ha ha Ha fuck ...

picture.php

PARADOX

I normally use a couple different size of screen and wait till the buds are bone dry . Most of these will end up in the closed loop . Will be interesting to see how that concentrate ends up . Have yet to run a seeded batch

I normally use a couple different size of screen and wait till the buds are bone dry . Most of these will end up in the closed loop . Will be interesting to see how that concentrate ends up . Have yet to run a seeded batch

What size screens are you using?
Weed is an oilseed.....

PARADOX

i use a large mesh window screen over top of my dry sift screen set normally . sometimes a kitchen strainer also .

Pangea

Veteran
It went down to minus 5 or so last night, way to early for this weather!

Big bust recently, north central, 7000 nicely spaced in a field. Must have been very obvious from the sky.

It went down to minus 5 or so last night, way to early for this weather!

Big bust recently, north central, 7000 nicely spaced in a field. Must have been very obvious from the sky.

My 10 plants are highly visible from the air. If I wasn’t legal........?
7000 is crazy.

PARADOX

a 700 outdoor license would be very very rare .. I have a mix indoor and outdoor .. 99 outdoor .. Its a large license .. 7000 outdoor would be damn near unheard of . Even if it was split with 4 licenses .. Thats too bad anyhow. Lots of work down the drain