What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
hydrosun just let it be i dont know why but feel the danger coming, it happens to the best of us that grow the best and traps are put but dont feed into tohe roots just keep on walking we still doing pimping, dont feed the roots

Very scary my friend. I'll go into the tank knowing that I loved my ladies and the grew bigger every day.

If they kick my door in for my 15 plants in flower so be it.

I can not kill the pigs I can only live my life.

Stay Frosty, :joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Very scary my friend. I'll go into the tank knowing that I loved my ladies and the grew bigger every day.

If they kick my door in for my 15 plants in flower so be it.

I can not kill the pigs I can only live my life.

na i was talking this girl talking hope you dont feed into.notice in my threads i just let it slide

L-Immortal

That is great news my friend, I will push them to the 70 day mark. I got 3 more weeks until they go 12/12 ill post up some pics as they go.

And yeah you need this t-shirt my friend

i_love_my_life_tee_tshirt-p235456765493254981ywn2_400.jpg

:yay::biggrin::yay::biggrin::yay::biggrin::yay::biggrin::yay:

Quite the contrary I think the PK classic will be the best in the world for SEVERAL decades. She gets more complex each day, but she is huge at 56 so it is a trade off.

I've run many a plant at 63 and have slacked and taken some later.

Maja which is a great plant starts herming and is doing that now, but PK just keeps getting more complex ;)

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
na i was talking this girl talking hope you dont feed into.notice in my threads i just let it slide

It will always slide betweens us, but when the day comes we will be back to back repelling anyone who would steal our plants. That is it in a nut shell. You and I grow plants and therefore will stand side by side and prevent anyone from confiscating our effort and harvest.

You're the better grower and probably the better security officer, but the sad fact is the man is making us all run and look over our shoulder.

Can't stop what is best in the universe so DG's version of weed will be enjoyed by the VERY LUCKY, and I hope to join that rank soon. But until then I'll stand on my own two feet and GROW!!!!!!!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
your a better grower my friend the works of art nuff said.
keep it pimping

big up amigo,DG

i must be trippin now,lol talk soon i have a surprise for you.i will pm you

BigGreen

Veteran
I think I am trippin all this trimmin Ive been doing. Shit, didn't know I shouldn't be trimmin with my teeth.

Vegan

I think I am trippin all this trimmin Ive been doing. Shit, didn't know I shouldn't be trimmin with my teeth.

and i thought it was just me that happenes too...?:laughing:

like the nice work you have done here ..

looks like ya might have enough there for a party,,,:wave:

I

idoreallytry

i wish i had that problem,,,...i hope he has enuff too he is gonna ned it with me there lol

wick.96

I miss seeing your PK show!

lol...new one just started yesterday!! are you missing my thread dudes!!lol...its all good.

So sorry broheims, that's the way i roll.. here today gone the next.....but i always come back..

I dont look over my shoulder.. I could give a fuck.. The cops arnt interested in me... I live in the POT province of the world.. I'll tell you one thing. I will never steal power. You wanna get busted ....this is a great way to do it in my parts.

One Love 731

Veteran
Hows the SLH? did ya ever decide between PKdark/SS on the dungeon monster? I got some new C99 cured, this stuff goes strait to the head, as ya exhale ya, ya get that head rush filling, She is one of only a couple that didn't loose their seat in the harem. Karma, One Love

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am out of town with family for Easter, but yesterday The Apprentice said the SLH looks "Bomb" it will be 63 on Monday, but he wants to take it to 70. I'll grab some photos when I get back in town.

He also said he nailed the SS/PKdark with Phospoload yesterday because it was just mollesting the hell out of the light 6.5' off the ground :D I asked him about strain ID and he said still not certain so I'll check when I get back.

The good news is that there will be a BBB and two more PK coming out of the Upgrade room next week, so more goodness will be in the universe for 4/20!

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well I'm back home. Today has been my PK, Stone IPA, my PK grown by another ICmager, Stone IPA, Super Lemon Haze ICmager, Stone IPA, AfGoo ICmager, Stone IPA, LONG NAP, Super Lemon Haze ICmager.

with that tough a schedule it is a wonder I remembered to take some pix but here they are.

First a veg update before on day 7 and 12 days later 19:
picture.php

picture.php

Then Super Lemon Haze in The Dungeon.
picture.php

The Upgrade moving along some PK nugs:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well as Wick.96 said the PK doesn't connect like other strains, but the nugs get fat all over. The branches are strong and don't break off even if the golf ball nugs do dip below the water line ;)

I hope everyone has had a great Easter and is looking forward to great spring harvests!

Latest posts

Latest posts