What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Cook! Even after been ran through bags my trim still makes strong enough butter for most. Especially if they med. With it. The other compounds are still in full force minus some trichs.

BigGreen

Veteran
I cook as well. Nothing like a edible buzz. Shit nocks me silly.

Actually I have about 4" inside each bucket I think when I flush Im gonna pull em apart some should be able to get a little more space. Theres not much flowers yet maybe its do to me starting bloom with veg nutes and topping of with bloom nutes but my ebb tray has been getting bloom nutes since day 1 of 12/12 and the flowers are the same as the uc. Oh well if it takes me 60-65 days to pull 3.5-4#s from 2 k so be it then.
By the way your gonna love the dynarok I tried to wiggle one today and it didnt shift around any rocks at all.
Thanks HS

*mistress*

Veteran
Snowball was pretty much a sphere 3' and perfectly round. McGuire was 4' wide but doesn't have as dense nugs. PK Classic (snowball) is my best cut I think 4' globes would be best. See BGs plants and my thoughts below.
maybe, s#%d plantys seem prefer re-veg of best branch taken @~20 day bloom.
they mature & gr:)w differently after re-veg.
selecting best branches on best plantys:yes: s%^d or cut.

even branches take from same mum, may differ over moments.
maybe, geneTic drift?;)

in imagination, prefer to get 1 meter (~1 yd/36") prior flower - w/ 1 meter more for total 2 meter width.

w/ bare bulb vert, they :) wide, more than tall.

-@ what width/heigth is flower initiated?
-or, is the veg t!me-based on wks?
-rather than actual size of plantys?
BG the image title says bloom day 18, but those plants look like they have no flowers to me? I have an 18 day lady and she has nice flowers going all over and I haven't hit her with a bloom booster yet. Your plants look amazing. The UC will be too small for their needs and they will be smashing each other in the face soon. Do you have the space to replace with longer 2" PVC?
maybe, close & touching for 20 day...
prefer leaves of ea planty dont touch until @ least wk 4-5... they just fill area w/ >#. fictitiously.
easily maybe reduce to 4 plant, in same area/light & reach same, or better fruit count.
as, leaves (overall canopy) will not be competing for light as much.
plantys will easily gr0w into open space.
leaves tend to extend further laterally, seeking to fill whatever area avail. w/ leaves.

maybe, that same area w/ 8 plantys could be reduced to 2-4 plantys...
veg in same area, full light veg however moments required to get ~4' wide, or, min 5cm trunks @ base of stem. ~2-3 wks @ 24/0...then bloom.
w/ the entire space that buckets now, replaced w/ 1 large trough. water 1x/24 hr, end.:ying:

...seems min seventy moons...for full blossoms...:)

alflud

I'm constantly amazed by the goings on in this thread. Great to see such talent on display. That 'snowball' looks to be a good yielder HS. Did you take a clone off of it? Be interesting to see if a clone grew the same way.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I cook as well. Nothing like a edible buzz. Shit nocks me silly.

Actually I have about 4" inside each bucket I think when I flush Im gonna pull em apart some should be able to get a little more space. Theres not much flowers yet maybe its do to me starting bloom with veg nutes and topping of with bloom nutes but my ebb tray has been getting bloom nutes since day 1 of 12/12 and the flowers are the same as the uc. Oh well if it takes me 60-65 days to pull 3.5-4#s from 2 k so be it then.
By the way your gonna love the dynarok I tried to wiggle one today and it didnt shift around any rocks at all.
Thanks HS

Hmmmm, I was all hoping to see that the veg mix made the difference, but since the tray is looking the same I have to say it is how the genetic responds to the temp and other environmental factors.

The stalks look like the PK I know and love the flowers will come and the timeline you will document. Well see how it goes but I know PK is Michale Jordan or the MJ of MJ. Anyone else say different give BG a cut to compare.

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I'm constantly amazed by the goings on in this thread. Great to see such talent on display. That 'snowball' looks to be a good yielder HS. Did you take a clone off of it? Be interesting to see if a clone grew the same way.

That snowball is PK classic! She is a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone for six years and she grows good enough to make me not want to stray. That is the cut dozens of ICmagers in the North American region are growing ;)

McGuire is a seed version. Some ICmagers are displaying their seed version and I suspect the rest of the world will soon ;) It is just easier to spread seeds than cuts across such a distance.

However we need to find a way to move cuts internationally.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
HS do you think the snowball could be pushed to 70 days? Or would she be past her peak maturity at that time?

Quite the contrary I think the PK classic will be the best in the world for SEVERAL decades. She gets more complex each day, but she is huge at 56 so it is a trade off.

I've run many a plant at 63 and have slacked and taken some later.

Maja which is a great plant starts herming and is doing that now, but PK just keeps getting more complex ;)

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hydrosun just let it be i dont know why but feel the danger coming, it happens to the best of us that grow, traps are put but dont feed into the roots just keep on walking we still doing pimp, dont feed the roots