What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

lolraymond

Damn. I'm definitely going to go hydroponic once I move. If I got HALF of what the plant produced, I'd be STOKED!

So jealous. Hahah.

One Love 731

Veteran
The Apprentice says 75% chance that the one I am calling Sensi Skunk in The Dungeon is a McGuire. I'll keep you posted.

Well here are the ladies in my standard pre-trim photo.

McGuire: PK seed, aka PK Dark 56days in flower started flushing after 42.
picture.php

Snowball: PK Classic 56days in flower started flushing after 49.
picture.php

Now the trimming elves better get to work and I've got to glove up too, because this is not a quick job.

Peace, :joint:

Looks good as always, How's the SLH coming along? That would be cool if the McGuire was chillin in the mix, It wouldn't suck. Enjoy the trees my friend, the spinpro is awesome 8-10 spins clockwise 8-10 spins counter clockwise and the PK would come out unmolested and beautiful. I bet we could trim a whole bush in 15-20 minuets tops. I guess ya probably enjoy trimming, ya know, the exercise:tiphat:. Take care buddy. Karma, One Love:ying:

One Love 731

Veteran
I hope ya shared a some of that bubble with your hard working apprentice. I'm sure ya take care of him well. I keep tryin to figure out how to get machines to do all the work, it would be nice to have someone that truly wanted to learn and help around. Karma, One Love

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
As soon as I finish transplanting I gotta get with it. I got sick last week and then pollen is shitting all over my hood from these monster pinetrees this week making my allergy having ass suffer. But house is coming along. Gloves n scissors are always near by in the casa. Although 4 months will pass between chops this time I better go help u out to keep my edge lol.
10 left to pot up n I flip on sat or sun. Gonna be interesting. Only a few ft left to ceiling on one side hehe
off I go to load some pics for deezy
should be seein u soon

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
avg, how wide @ finish, w/ best cut?

Snowball was pretty much a sphere 3' and perfectly round. McGuire was 4' wide but doesn't have as dense nugs. PK Classic (snowball) is my best cut I think 4' globes would be best. See BGs plants and my thoughts below.

Very nice strain Hs. Im averaging 42" tall and 36" wide with a little stretch time left.

BG the image title says bloom day 18, but those plants look like they have no flowers to me? I have an 18 day lady and she has nice flowers going all over and I haven't hit her with a bloom booster yet. Your plants look amazing. The UC will be too small for their needs and they will be smashing each other in the face soon. Do you have the space to replace with longer 2" PVC?

SSA: No need for a four month delay. You have friends here and we can help you get back on the perpetual cycle.

OneLove: The Apprentice is a hash fiend and can sniff it out from a mile away, he has enjoyed a bowl or tow of yours ;)

Well besides bubble hash what do you guys do with all your leaves?

Peace, :joint: