What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

that sure is quite a daunting task in front of you, my friend. the reward will probably, by the looks of these incredible lookin buds, be worth it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
"dock of the bay" I was under a dock (SF) with My x wife smokin a joint and some guy came down there and kicked us out. Said " You cant be down here!" Gotta couple tokes anyway then climbed back up and had some fresh dungenous crab with lemon and butter. Life is as good as we make it. Order up your perfect world, you may not get it, but the snowball buds will make you think you did!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Signs, signs, every where are signs blocking out the sceenery crowding my mind. Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs!

Angry old man:
"You cant be down here!"

Hydrosun's hypothetical answer: "Oh really fuck head? Isn't this the state of CA? And isn't it a fact that 100% of the coast line is either public property or military installation? And isn't also right that any human has the right to visit any of the non military coast line? So if all that is correct, why the hell don't you just shut the fuck up and mind your own business."

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Fuckin 'ell!
If it weren't for the H addicts, that would probably California mandated Toker Zones.

My favorite is to roll up some hash, or BHO, in a herbal near tabbacco blend. (non-nicotine).

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Grow your own, Brew Your own! Fuck the Government, they can get their own, and lick my ass

Do this , dont do that... LOL some dumb asses below me telling me what to do? Fuckem!

OC80

I just did the math and Im harvesting on tax day... Meaning there wont be any new strains to smoke at 420. So im counting on you and lvmcgoo to impress, lol

Do you think the "mcguire" pheno is more sativa leaning or do they finish around the same time? the density is the reason i ask.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well if you chop on 4/15 then it should be nice and ready on 4/20. Five days at 40%-50% humidity and you're golden.

McGuire does appear more lanky, however we started the flush on her at day 42 and will pick at 56. She could have been picked at 53 or so with the flush starting as early as it did. The colors on her look amazing!

Peace, :joint:

OC80

Well if you chop on 4/15 then it should be nice and ready on 4/20. Five days at 40%-50% humidity and you're golden.

McGuire does appear more lanky, however we started the flush on her at day 42 and will pick at 56. She could have been picked at 53 or so with the flush starting as early as it did. The colors on her look amazing!

Well you will enjoy some no-cure sharksbreath then my friend.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet!! man i can not wait for this,I'll at least get a smoke report from the cops(as if they have ever had anything as fine as organic PK) hope it blew them away!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
sweet!! man i can not wait for this,I'll at least get a smoke report from the cops(as if they have ever had anything as fine as organic PK) hope it blew them away!!

Is that true, did the pigs report back about smoking it and they love it?

If so remind them it is better to let the chef pull the food out of the oven on his own schedule.

Pigs, uh I mean customers pulling it early only leads to under cooked dishes ;)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well you will enjoy some no-cure sharksbreath then my friend.

Believe me a 5 day hang on a nicely flushed plant and life is supper sweet! I can't wait to party with everyone. My PK jar from Nov 09 is turning brown because I put it in the jar too early. My Jan 10 jar still looks sweet for 4/20 and there will be a few more jars put away in the next few weeks ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that true, did the pigs report back about smoking it and they love it?

If so remind them it is better to let the chef pull the food out of the oven on his own schedule.

Pigs, uh I mean customers pulling it early only leads to under cooked dishes ;)

I'm just speculating.... wouldnt surprise me tho..it was coming up on 9 wks ....

lolraymond

Lovin' this thread. Definitely going to make a hydro setup when I move into a house soon. Planning on getting a 2 bedroom house, so I can have one entire room dedicated to growing with hydro. :) Thanks for the inspiration Hydro, and keep that shiiiiit up!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
First Dungeon Brute Success

First Dungeon Brute Success

2 of the bbb's and 1 of the ss's love their new legs, wont be long now. Karma, One Love

The Apprentice says 75% chance that the one I am calling Sensi Skunk in The Dungeon is a McGuire. I'll keep you posted.

Well here are the ladies in my standard pre-trim photo.

McGuire: PK seed, aka PK Dark 56days in flower started flushing after 42.
picture.php

Snowball: PK Classic 56days in flower started flushing after 49.
picture.php

Now the trimming elves better get to work and I've got to glove up too, because this is not a quick job.