What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED Grow Results: Grams per Watt

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
congrats on the decision jumpman ;)

ONESHOT just produced 504 grams with 511 watts of output from 2 GrowBlu (3x120) panels. that's a .994 gpw total !!! :woohoo:

:respect:

Oï!

E-shine ES-150x3W-3GB

dscn0004o.jpg

dscn0010gv.jpg

C99 female seeds
Batmix
Small space 0.45 m² => 146 grs.
First run with this box/seeds/leds.

Happy to meet leds planet.
Big thx to leds growers :)

Keep it green.

BuddyColas

My first post here. Your table at the beginning of the thread is MOST impressive. A lot of great info for a LED newbie. My question, has that table been updated? Hopefully I did not miss that in the thread.

Thanks.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I haven't logged on in 6 months. Real life has been busy.

I will update when I get some time

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been wondering about you. Glad to see that you are still taking in air!

Screamingfor

Hi !!
This is my first post , first of all I am from Spain , and my english isn´t very good.
I was looking for internet led´s results , and I think that my leds have a very good ratio gr./wats. = 101,5 gr. with 85W = 1,20 gr. per watt.
I think is very good to comercial leds lighst (todogrowled.com)

You can see photos here:
http://blog.todogrowled.com/seguimiento-losporretas.html

and here is more photos and results:
http://blog.todogrowled.com/seguimientos.html

Hope you understand something , haha. See you!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Hi !!
This is my first post , first of all I am from Spain , and my english isn´t very good.
I was looking for internet led´s results , and I think that my leds have a very good ratio gr./wats. = 101,5 gr. with 85W = 1,20 gr. per watt.
I think is very good to comercial leds lighst (todogrowled.com)

You can see photos here:
http://blog.todogrowled.com/seguimiento-losporretas.html

and here is more photos and results:
http://blog.todogrowled.com/seguimientos.html

Hope you understand something , haha. See you!

looks interesting... however strange that in the product tgl star 90w, it says it actually draws 90watts, and the specs say it has three modules of 10 3w diodes each, 3x10=30 diodes of 3w totals. so 30x3=90w. so this means either the specs are wrong or that the diodes are being driven at 100%?

thanks

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sacre bleu!
My jack flashes are in the second half of flowering, I'll hopefully be back here with some nice results soon!
My goal is the old 1g per watt again.

cc

Screamingfor

looks interesting... however strange that in the product tgl star 90w, it says it actually draws 90watts, and the specs say it has three modules of 10 3w diodes each, 3x10=30 diodes of 3w totals. so 30x3=90w. so this means either the specs are wrong or that the diodes are being driven at 100%?

thanks

Yes, I think is running to 90-100%

I will ask the seller...

Are you from Spain? :tiphat:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran

thanks

It's not that simple... it depends on each led's individual voltage (it changes depending on the brand and model) and the working current. They are not 3w leds, they are leds that driven at certain current, may dissipate certain wattage of heat.

For example one Oslon SSL has a typical voltage of 2,1V and máximum current of 0.700mA if I remember well, thus at máx they will produce only 1,47W.

:tiphat:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] up[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GP73LPC and everyone[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] else here,
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I told you I'd be b[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ac[/FONT]k with the resu[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lts from my LED [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]grow.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
smile.gif

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I got 80,2gr from a 65 w "hans" panel. That [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]includes the cooling fan, but I have no way of getting the wattage of the fan and/or the LEDs exactly, as the specs on their site are updated to their new[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]er model... Mine is pre[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- aug [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20[/FONT]13 aka the "old" model.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'll just throw it in as is... 65w total.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Check the details on the last pages of [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]grow report in my sig if you will.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]all t[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]he best guys, take care,

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]cc[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts