What's new

L.A D.A. says ALL Dispensaries Illegal & ALL Will be Prosecuted

M

movingtocally

350o4ur.jpg
Reported for racism.(kidding)

On point, I'd imagine this was expected. Both sides simply aren't doing their job if they aren't blurring things up, testing the limits, and finding out what the limits are. When you've got a jillion dudes operation outside the letter of the law so blatantly that millions are being made and national tv coverage is bi-weekly, eventually someone who matters is going to get pissy.

Legalize it.

robbiedublu

Reported for racism.

On point, I'd imagine this was expected. Both sides simply aren't doing their job if they aren't blurring things up, testing the limits, and finding out what the limits are. When you've got a jillion dudes operation outside the letter of the law so blatantly that millions are being made and national tv coverage is bi-weekly, eventually someone who matters is going to get pissy.

Legalize it.

There are different "races" of fish??? Interesting !!

ANgrychair

"Based on a state Supreme Court decision last year, Cooley and City Attorney Carmen Trutanich have concluded that over-the-counter sales are illegal. Most if not all of the dispensaries in the state operate on that basis."

Um, in the medical field, "over-the-counter" does not mean in a store front. "Over-the-counter" means WITHOUT prescription. The clubs that only sell to patients with recomendations are not selling over-the-counter even if they hand the jar over a fucking counter. . .right? The D.A. has the right and the duty to go after those selling to people without a recomendation and that is it.

johnnyla

Veteran
"Based on a state Supreme Court decision last year, Cooley and City Attorney Carmen Trutanich have concluded that over-the-counter sales are illegal. Most if not all of the dispensaries in the state operate on that basis."

Um, in the medical field, "over-the-counter" does not mean in a store front. "Over-the-counter" means WITHOUT prescription. The clubs that only sell to patients with recomendations are not selling over-the-counter even if they hand the jar over a fucking counter. . .right? The D.A. has the right and the duty to go after those selling to people without a recomendation and that is it.

Cooley said 100% of the collectives are operating illegaly. i've never been to one in LA county that i was not supposed to become a member of after they verified my doc rec. so obviously he is going after all of them. the raid can spray was for show. i'm glad he sprayed that raid can. someone please rip that vid so we can bring it back later to remind people what a fucking fuck this guy is. someone should spray raid in his face.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Or

OR

maybe we'll just have collectives, the way prop 215 intended.

I love how the "dispensary coalition" warns of more crime when they are threatened just like the cities and counties warn of more crime.

Both sides make it sound like there is no alternative, when the obvious one is true collectives the way the law intended.

Blue dot>>> everytime i read your posts it makes me want to take a large stick and jam it into your fucking eyesocket.

there WILL be more crime if this happneds. thats not a threat, that is a gurantee because the god damned patietns will have to buy from street dealers again. a TRUE collective. how many patients have the time or ability to helpt cultuvate medicine. not enough for it to be a viable resource for patients medicine. if you can get over the counter heroin then you hsould be able to get over the counter cannabis.

ANgrychair

Cooley said 100% of the collectives are operating illegaly. i've never been to one in LA county that i was not supposed to become a member of after they verified my doc rec. so obviously he is going after all of them. the raid can spray was for show. i'm glad he sprayed that raid can. someone please rip that vid so we can bring it back later to remind people what a fucking fuck this guy is. someone should spray raid in his face.

Yes, but isnt his claim distorted because he is taking over-the-counter to mean a store front, when it does not?

Last i went to taco bell they handed my tacos over a counter, but it was not an "over-the-counter" transaction.

Last time i went to wal mart to get cold medacine i took it off of a shelf and went to the register to pay. This WAS an over the counter transaction, even though no counter top was involved because it is a common medicine without perscription.

Definition of Over-the-counter (OTC) drug
Over-the-counter (OTC) drug: A drug for which a prescription is not needed
as taken from http://ww w.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=4709

Just because the D.A. is ignorant to what the court actually ruled upon, does not give him authority to make such bogus claims.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Wouldn't the DEA just love it if there were more collectives in operation? Don't they get a hard on anytime you have any significant number of plants growing? They don't distinguish between "flowering and vegging", so if you have 12 vegging, 6 flowering, per patient, and 10 members of the collective........
2 + 2 = federal felony, someone is fucked?
To me it just sounds like a trap.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Gotta love the half assed, poorly written legislation that is prop 215. Everyone should just give the local and fed gov the big fuck off, and go back underground until it is fully legalized.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Oh, guess I forgot, Obama said they wouldn't fuck w/ anyone following the law, so I guess if 100s of collective grow ops pop up then they will be just fine LMFAO!

johnnyla

Veteran
yeah sounds like a trap. 2 or more people doing anything is a "conspiracy" "RICO" "Continuing criminal enterprise" they have so many tools at their disposal.

cool, maybe the can seize some of my financial debt along with a few ounces of state sanctioned herb. fucking fuckers. LA is a such a shithole scum filled city its unbelievable.

they really don't have more important things to do? how about the 3 million illegal aliens in LA? how about the gangs? the PEDOPHILES, RAPISTS?

LA is circling the drain. It's a third world shithole except for the few bubbles here and there. A wasteland of scum and filth. A Tsunami of sufficient size may douche this city of the filth. That's what it would take.

nephilthim

as i posted before i hope these swat peestains doing raids or leo shoot themselves in the foot .get an fing life and a real paycheck that doeesn't come off the backsides of taxpayers.cooley trut need an fing recall good luck wasting resources you lameduck pieces of shiite.
when these assholes want a paycheck... I hope there is a citywide power failure where they will have to broadcast defeat to a dwarf riding around on the back of a gigantic mental retard. prostrating themselves in defeat they must repeat"master blaster runs barter town"!
or better yet a small bag of weeed to barter for everything they need:gas water power food.services,transportation and entertainment..good luck pompous ass self serving bureaucratic wants to be a fed prosecuter piece of traitorous shiite give both these fucknuts a recall start the fucking petitions already!!!

A

Amstel Light

Oh, guess I forgot, Obama said they wouldn't fuck w/ anyone following the law, so I guess if 100s of collective grow ops pop up then they will be just fine LMFAO!

is obama mentioned in all your post queeny? fuck la

A

Amstel Light

LA is circling the drain. It's a third world shithole except for the few bubbles here and there. A wasteland of scum and filth. A Tsunami of sufficient size may douche this city of the filth. That's what it would take.
yea sound like new orleans right before katrina, what a douche that was.....not much has changed tho except a lot more filth and waste...

Omerta

if you guys think the marijuana movement has any real pull you must be out of your heads.

as for street dealers, i never recall buying pot off the street. inside a house a house from a dude i knew yes, but never on the street and i actually preffered that house to these fucking dispensaries full of idiotic kids and wanna be gangbangers tailing people out of the parking lots because now any moron can just google where the pot is instead of actually having to know somebody.

the crime has gone up in LA with all these clubs, when the numbers were down near 100 it was ok, its become absurd. they are run by fucking people who have never smoked pot, its been taken over by ganjapreanurs or whatever the fuck they call them in all these articles.

they will end up getting shut down like they have been with the hardship exemptions, they can sue all they want, theyre gunna lose like they did in san diego. ive spoken with a city council member off the record before and nowhere in the law does it say you can operate a storefront selling pot they have been tolerated, they took advantage of the tolerance by opening up 800+ shops and making a spectacle.

hands blown off with explosives, multiple robberys in woodland hills, huge increase in marijuana grown on public land, tons more people growing pot strictly for profit cause they saw it on cnbc, yeah to me it looks like theres more problems cause of these dispensaries then when it was on the street. much harder to rob pot dealers when theres not a big sign out front saying here is the pot and cash.

not to mention it fucked up our market, shops flooded with crap....im all for reducing the numbers, we dont need 4 shops all within a quarter mile. and norcal20 arent you the guy who got jacked a few times and hid his plants on a roof?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea sound like new orleans right before katrina, what a douche that was.....not much has changed tho except a lot more filth and waste...

I'm from Louisiana....I agree....The 504 has it's culture and it's fun to visit, but it's a shitty shit hole.

toohighmf

Veteran
Stop paying taxes that fund these ridonkulous wars. How many people can they toss in jail for tax evasion? If 10% of the countries population said "fuck you mr. tax man, I'm not supporting your bailouts, your war on terror, and most importantly, your war on Our own people.. The war on drugs!" things in this country would change pretty quickly.

As far as black market goes, theirs always a market and those who go underground will make more money. an eighth on the street is still $50-60 bucks.. more patients will need to find a source. as someone else stated, start you own secret collective. its probably safer than walking your lb's into the club for NARCO to watch you...

question: can a collective operate off of donations? "we're not selling pot. we are giving it away for free but we "recommended" a donation to help cover our costs and overhead. proceeds go to this or that charity" blah blah blah... Yes? no?

toohighmf

Veteran
if you guys think the marijuana movement has any real pull you must be out of your heads.

as for street dealers, i never recall buying pot off the street. inside a house a house from a dude i knew yes, but never on the street and i actually preffered that house to these fucking dispensaries full of idiotic kids and wanna be gangbangers tailing people out of the parking lots because now any moron can just google where the pot is instead of actually having to know somebody.

the crime has gone up in LA with all these clubs, when the numbers were down near 100 it was ok, its become absurd. they are run by fucking people who have never smoked pot, its been taken over by ganjapreanurs or whatever the fuck they call them in all these articles.

they will end up getting shut down like they have been with the hardship exemptions, they can sue all they want, theyre gunna lose like they did in san diego. ive spoken with a city council member off the record before and nowhere in the law does it say you can operate a storefront selling pot they have been tolerated, they took advantage of the tolerance by opening up 800+ shops and making a spectacle.

hands blown off with explosives, multiple robberys in woodland hills, huge increase in marijuana grown on public land, tons more people growing pot strictly for profit cause they saw it on cnbc, yeah to me it looks like theres more problems cause of these dispensaries then when it was on the street. much harder to rob pot dealers when theres not a big sign out front saying here is the pot and cash.

not to mention it fucked up our market, shops flooded with crap....im all for reducing the numbers, we dont need 4 shops all within a quarter mile. and norcal20 arent you the guy who got jacked a few times and hid his plants on a roof?

+1000,0000,0000 thank you for getting it!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts