What's new

L.A D.A. says ALL Dispensaries Illegal & ALL Will be Prosecuted

nephilthim

well I agree mostly no one has the abilty to give my anger,except myself.that galvanizes my resolve towards the percieved weakness in others
charcter,though working ten years in production I love a little "sweet talk".
:wave:

T

TheMintMan

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Just a bunch of tough-talk and political posturing. No worries folks.

California is, and will continue to be, peachy keen. :smoke:

nomaad

Veteran
I think that its possible, especially in a forum paradigm, to communicate like adults. Even amongst a bunch of men with impassioned ideas. if you can't operate from a place of humility and willingness to eat your mistakes on the internet I can only imagine what you'd be like to deal with in person. (knowing that I, myself, am a challenge for people)

nephthilim: what kind of 'production'?

richyrich

Out of the slime, finally.
Veteran
Character speaks volumes of a person. People are able to control themselves and act as adults; e.g: lawyers in court. But, yes, we are not in court.

Thank goodness this is not WeedTracker -- shudder!!! -- and this website and the forum mods here are not censorship happy on an agenda.

nephilthim

Character speaks volumes of a person. People are able to control themselves and act as adults; e.g: lawyers in court. But, yes, we are not in court.

Thank goodness this is not WeedTracker -- shudder!!! -- and this website and the forum mods here are not censorship happy on an agenda.

yup weedtracker licks ballz for forums I appreciate the fact that most folks here are tolerant enough to handle a modicum of ball busting,cyberbarbs,I know i do,and we all love to bag on blue dot, but even still I really harbor no ill will towards anyone here,and honestly believe most of you feel the same as much as we love to pee on one another and tell someone it's raining.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
real smart this guy cooley is, make everything go underground again just like prohibition.

does this idiot remember that jails are over crowded right now? where are you gonna fit all these people.

nephilthim

real smart this guy cooley is, make everything go underground again just like prohibition.

does this idiot remember that jails are over crowded right now? where are you gonna fit all these people.

well my first suggestion is all those arrested with medical disabilities be interred in the steve cooley hospice half way house which will be one of the next ballot propositions I will vote for. ALL district attorneys who have brought losing actions against any prop 215 rec holder or collective shall have their home turned into hospice care for the terminally ill.take that raid boy coolprick.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
church officials sometimes make bank!

whats with that hollywood "scientoligy" church?!? they have alot of gold trim, shiney marble, and ive been told the minister (or whatever they call him) gets drivin in a rolls/benty....
the expensive cars in the parkinglot (dispo?) tell me they make good "donations"

Latest posts

Latest posts