What's new

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok i havent posted in here in a while sry kw have been lurking.
let me say that the buds look AWESOME! dry bud images look like excellent trim job and great bag appeal. will you be posting the dry weight from each plant? i dont think i overlooked it....
cant wait for smoke reports either, well smell reports really cause i know that shit is gonna smoke like a champ! good job brother your skills are steadily improving and you put on a hell of a show for us here i enjoyed every minute of it!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ok i havent posted in here in a while sry kw have been lurking.
let me say that the buds look AWESOME! dry bud images look like excellent trim job and great bag appeal. will you be posting the dry weight from each plant? i dont think i overlooked it....
cant wait for smoke reports either, well smell reports really cause i know that shit is gonna smoke like a champ! good job brother your skills are steadily improving and you put on a hell of a show for us here i enjoyed every minute of it!

:pirate: hey thanks for great words buddy :whistling: you no YOU are one of best friend i have here :yeahthats . also because everytime you follow my job YOU tell what is right what is wrong so much thanks brotha REALLY :respect:

YES buds look'n really good, i have many more different to share and i want see if friends appreciate also so keep watching that in one week coming all my plants.. in chop shot and dry shot..
ahhh you don't see weight report because i think i post with smoka report...but just from now i can tell you the big one plants are sour cream top., c99#5 , c99#4 top., the dsd group not weight so good but still quality like you can see already in tha last few pix round...
this weekend i do dsd smok report and also yield rep.
thanks again bro :friends:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
c99 #4 topped get cut 2days before...in this weekend i want chop the last 4 plants: c99 #2 and #5 , confidential cheese and s.A.G.E....

C99#4..CHOP SHOT
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
nice ! yeah i feel like you and Khaleel are my best friends on here so far. i kicked it with you both on my old account too. anyway, i knew that sour cream was gonna be heavy from week 3 you could tell. cant wait to see what you think about them all man! finished my own smoke reports over at freedom 35. its funny how you dont pay much attention until you go to do a report, then you might learn something new you never noticed about a strain on your third run!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
nice ! yeah i feel like you and Khaleel are my best friends on here so far. i kicked it with you both on my old account too. anyway, i knew that sour cream was gonna be heavy from week 3 you could tell. cant wait to see what you think about them all man! finished my own smoke reports over at freedom 35. its funny how you dont pay much attention until you go to do a report, then you might learn something new you never noticed about a strain on your third run!

yeah buddy :tiphat:

about the sour cream untill now no get smell..absolutely neutry smell :ying:
also now that still dry, maybe in the jar get more, about weight lol in the beginning of cut see fat nuggs now after 5/6 days dry they lose more then what i think, so can't wait for try the tasty of this sour cream ...
:wave:

woolybear

Veteran
KW31, BOMBOLONI BOMBOLONI BOMBOLONI BOMBOLONI !!!!!

Heh looking great, especially love food in a weed growing thread! I think I'm going to do the same in my next grow thread, :D

Bomboloni are a Tuscan fried dough pastry with filling. They are similar to other filled doughnuts (Berliner, krafne, etc.) and are eaten as a snack food and dessert. The pastry's name is homonymous with bomboloni (large bombs), and features in an Italian pop song playing on the double meaning of the spoken word.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
^Constantly making me jealous over here KW!

glad read this from you buddy :tiphat:

Beautiful grow KW. I got another 2 wks for my own C99 and Swiss Bliss. Loved the show!

thanks NFD :), Swiss bliss is some killer weed :blowbubbles:

I don't know what bomboloni is, but they look delicious !
:yummy:

ehhh help me in this trimmin day, much energy bro :yummy:

KW31, BOMBOLONI BOMBOLONI BOMBOLONI BOMBOLONI !!!!!

Heh looking great, especially love food in a weed growing thread! I think I'm going to do the same in my next grow thread, :D

Bomboloni are a Tuscan fried dough pastry with filling. They are similar to other filled doughnuts (Berliner, krafne, etc.) and are eaten as a snack food and dessert. The pastry's name is homonymous with bomboloni (large bombs), and features in an Italian pop song playing on the double meaning of the spoken word.

yeah woolybear !!!.. :headbange

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update at 72 day flow...yesterday

in the tent remain 3 plants, confidential cheese...s.a.g.e and c99 #5, evening i chop the s.a.g.e. and confi.cheese then tomorrow the last one c99#5..

yesterday i chop c99 #2 , later i post the chop shot..

lets see 72day flow inside...

c99#5 the big sticky one..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S.A.G.E....SO GOOD SMELL COMING, NUGGS LOOK'N REALLY HARD ROCK
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

westg

ICMag Donor
Hey Killer

Hows the chop chop going...im about to head there myself...I bought a trimmer now and gave it a trial last week, cuts down on so much work....does not do a trim as good as you do on your buds though.

Later Bro

Latest posts

Latest posts